What's new

Russia, Kazakhstan, Belarus sign Eurasian Economic Union

yeah because the guidance of islam is much better see syria. If central asians espacially KZ unrest good for us, we can take part of their lands instead being a union.

especially oil and gas rich parts in the caspian sea which always belonged to russia and unlike in ukraine westerners wont care.

U would invade another country just like that.:lol: KZ is not crimea and has many interest groups like CHina/USA eying its vast natural resources. The days of imperialistic USSR is over. China is holding your putin by the balls as without chinese economic backing puttin's russia is a starving bear cup. The panda is simply taking care of the cub but the cub is making lots of distrubing noise.

As for syria, its only bacause of u that its in such a state. Its not muslim's fault. A butcher putin is in bed with a faggot assad but that bed is abt to break because of the unbearable wight the 2 lovers r putting on it.

Last edited:
U would invade another country just like that.:lol: KZ is not crimea and has many interest groups like CHina/USA eying its vast natural resources. The days of imperialistic USSR is over. China is holding your putin by the balls as without chinese economic backing puttin's russia is a starving bear cup. The panda is simply taking care of the cub but the cub is making lots of distrubing noise.

As for syria, its only bacause of u that its in such a state. Its not muslim's fault. A butcher putin is in bed with a faggot assad but that bed is abt to break because of the unbearable wight the 2 lovers r putting on it.

Actually, Russia has the advantage in your scenario. We will become more dependent on Russia gas over time, & more money will be pump into Russia economy in the decades to come. If Russia does flip & submit to the US, we are the one who will be screwed massively. So, the best bet is a strong, independent & friendly Russia to us. After all, we are playing the multi-polar cards, without Russia, it cannot be achieved.

china wouldn't do anything if we negotiate to part up the countries territory, soon they will need russian oil gas more than they need central asian gas. And given all these turkic terrorism china will probably support if russia undermines turkic power in the region, after all there was no terrorism in xingjiang before the break up of the USSR. Only after various turkic states popped up uighurs felt they had all of the sudden some right to break up too from china and they are probably supported by various central asian sources.
America needs our root to transport to afghanistan they are completely cut off from this part of the world.

i dont say it will happen or that russia wants this scenario to take place but we have in all kind of scenraio a plan lying in the office. In case if some turkic chauvinist comes into power or an islamist in kazakhstan.

blabla keep being mad, assad stays and extremist islamic terrorism was once again defeated

Last edited:
Meanwhile in the glorious Eurasian Union........

Belarus wants to bring back serfdom

A decree forbidding agricultural workers to resign has been prepared.

Lukashenka said it on May 27 at a meeting to discuss problems of fodder production and animal husbandry effectiveness, the president's press service informs.

“I put this question straight, because I have the decree, which I've spoken about, on my table. I was handed it over in connection with, let's put it straight, 'serfdom'. We'll give all powers to governors. You cannot quit. You may remember that I said it in my address to the nation,” Lukashenka said. “Start working so that people cannot say: you press on us, but you don't work properly. The government agencies will receive all powers in the nearest week. Don't expect unlimited freedom any more.”

The ruler said about giving additional power to governors at the beginning of the meeting.

“I've gathered you here not to persuade you. No coaxing! I warned the head of the government and heads of the agricultural sector. Governors know about it. Mobilise people, all law-enforcement agencies will be subordinated directly to governors. Enough idle talking!” he said.

Lukashenka promises “serfdom” in villages - Charter'97 :: News from Belarus - Belarusian News - Republic of Belarus - Minsk

Actually, Russia has the advantage in your scenario. We will become more dependent on Russia gas over time, & more money will be pump into Russia economy in the decades to come. If Russia does flip & submit to the US, we are the one who will be screwed massively. So, the best bet is a strong, independent & friendly Russia to us. After all, we are playing the multi-polar cards, without Russia, it cannot be achieved.

China and Russia are on the same boat right now.

If China break up with Russia, then we will both get screwed by the US.

Last edited:
I want to make it clear,both Kazakhstan and Russia our neighbours,if Russia want to take lands of Kazakhstan,it's unacceptable to us,we want a strong and independent Kazakhstan,because this is our national interest
We and Russia are partners,that not means we will support every deeds of Russia,just like Russia don't support us in Diaoyu islands and South China Sea

yeah because the guidance of islam is much better see syria. If central asians espacially KZ unrest good for us, we can take part of their lands instead being a union.

especially oil and gas rich parts in the caspian sea which always belonged to russia and unlike in ukraine westerners wont care.
:rofl:

Sorry but this "union" is a joke. So russia takes two of its little puppet dictators and let them sign a paper. The combined economic "power" of all three is similar to italy...alone...Putin gets more laughable each day.

Sorry but this "union" is a joke. So russia takes two of its little puppet dictators and let them sign a paper. The combined economic "power" of all three is similar to italy...alone...Putin gets more laughable each day.

The only thing here that is a joke is you, whom is a Filipino claiming to be Italian. You claimed to be pure European LMAO!!
No one takes a retard like you seriously.

The only thing here that is a joke is you, whom is a Filipino claiming to be Italian. You claimed to be pure European LMAO!!
No one takes a retard like you seriously.

Im german / italian. As far as i know germany and italy are part of europe which makes me a pure european.

As you can also see on my facial features.

wvngkgwi.jpg

Your jealousy amuses me.

As for calling me retarded. Look the flag you put on here... lol

Only after various turkic states popped up uighurs felt they had all of the sudden some right to break up too from china and they are probably supported by various central asian sources.
wasn't it the Russians that supported an independent (but communist) East Turkestan in the past? and then you also put the blame on other central Asian countries? you might wanna read up what your ancestors did over the back of Uyghurs against China, and then you come talking as if Russia and China are BFF. I'd advise the Chinese to not fall easily for the Russians, especially now that they suddenly need China as a counter weight against the west.

Last edited:
wasn't it the Russians that supported an independent East Turkestan in the past? and then you also put the blame on other central Asian countries? you might wanna read up what your ancestors did over the back of Uyghurs against China, and then you come talking as if Russia and China are BFF. I'd advise the Chinese to not fall easily for the Russians, especially now that they suddenly need China as a counter weight against the west.

we wanted their land not freedom

we wanted their land not freedom
Divide and rule, so you're right about your last sentence, but dont spread bs about Uyghurs being supported at that time by other Turkic states while you know it was the russians that primarily supported such an independent state to begin with. Just corrected this part for you

Back
Top Bottom