What's new

Russia, Kazakhstan, Belarus sign Eurasian Economic Union

Divide and rule, so you're right about your last sentence, but dont spread bs about Uyghurs being supported at that time by other Turkic states while you know it was the russians that primarily supported such an independent state to begin with. Just corrected this part for you

we supported them but since 1990 support comes from turkic states. Not necessary by the government but radical Turkic and Islamic groups from there

wasn't it the Russians that supported an independent East Turkestan in the past? and then you also put the blame on other central Asian countries? you might wanna read up what your ancestors did over the back of Uyghurs against China, and then you come talking as if Russia and China are BFF. I'd advise the Chinese to not fall easily for the Russians, especially now that they suddenly need China as a counter weight against the west.
Good catch indeed, i didnt knew about this, Russia and China are actually rivals, as for now they need eachother as counterweight to the West but who knows what will happen in the future.

Im german / italian. As far as i know germany and italy are part of europe which makes me a pure european.

As you can also see on my facial features.

wvngkgwi.jpg

Your jealousy amuses me.

As for calling me retarded. Look the flag you put on here... lol

You look very much like Pakistani with some malaysian features. Are you a pakistani posing as a german?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom