What's new

Russia jails two men for giving China nuke secrets

fellow country man, we are bring disgrace by policing others. Kindly self delete all your posts.
In world of INTELIGENCE its all part and parcel of life to know about the enemys or superior tech to develop a counter measure.
why are you making fun of the CHINESE for that, every government has agencies dedicated for this purpose alone.

The way INDIANs are posting in this thread just reveals either they are planning to fight a war of words with the Chinese here at PDF.

I can comment harsh on you guys, but do not push me to that extent and then call me a traitor for satisfying your fan boys ego

fellow country man, we are bring disgrace by policing others. Kindly self delete all your posts.
In world of INTELIGENCE its all part and parcel of life to know about the enemys or superior tech to develop a counter measure.
why are you making fun of the CHINESE for that, every government has agencies dedicated for this purpose alone.

The way INDIANs are posting in this thread just reveals either they are planning to fight a war of words with the Chinese here at PDF.

I can comment harsh on you guys, but do not push me to that extent and then call me a traitor for satisfying your fan boys ego
we're not trolling
we are just shocked
we always thought that all the nuke techs that chinis have are home made (as claimed by chinis)
we just came to know that all those so called indigenous tech is actually stolen and then transferred to her puppets

i never said this is wrong
chinis have every right to do whatever it takes to protect their country

the only thing is - chinis always trolled when they claimed their so called indigenous tech

indians got started their *** burning.

how?
lol we both have same Russian tech :rofl:

Any guesses of chinese stealth j20 aircraft?
did Russians ever make it ?

we're not trolling
we are just shocked
we always thought that all the nuke techs that chinis have are home made (as claimed by chinis)
we just came to know that all those so called indigenous tech is actually stolen and then transferred to her puppets

i never said this is wrong
chinis have every right to do whatever it takes to protect their country

the only thing is - chinis always trolled when they claimed their so called indigenous tech
:
i dont know what are the evidences that you have against the CHINESE about their indigenous tech knowledge. if you do not have one please stop this bashing.
They do what is best for their country and their country man, all comes to end result and the end result is in favour of the CHINESE.
we have Agni 5, but a missile of the same size in their arsenal has twice the range of Agni 5. so they win in tech weather its their or they acquired it with their espionage.
Its utterly childish to comment on them about their ability to produce arms with words such as "STEALING, COPYING"

i dont know what are the evidences that you have against the CHINESE about their indigenous tech knowledge. if you do not have one please stop this bashing.
They do what is best for their country and their country man, all comes to end result and the end result is in favour of the CHINESE.
we have Agni 5, but a missile of the same size in their arsenal has twice the range of Agni 5. so they win in tech weather its their or they acquired it with their espionage.
i already said that they can do whatever they want. they have right to steal grab or develop whatever tech they want. the only thing i find funny is their claim lol
Its utterly childish to comment on them about their ability to produce arms with words such as "STEALING, COPYING"
dear sir- i did not write the article.

"China invented Nukes and missiles(rockets) 1000s years ago in *****(fill in the gaps) dynasty and only in 1930s..german got that tech and americans stole it from them..russians stole it from USA..so that news is just propaganda against China..China is just taking back what is rightfully her...."

i'm practicing to join Chinese propaganda team.. :D

by the way..be prepared for another thread "Ancient China invented micro nukes(which we call crackers now) and rockets".. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

@topic..

looks like mighty China still needs western tech..but how come they need this when they are pioneer of this tech??? :lol: :lol:

and why they need Bulava tech when they already have JL-2(hope thats the missile's name..too many Js in china's weapon inventory)...

So who was the chinese American lady make the hiroshima nuke for the America? Can you built your own agni V if Russian dont give you the secret? Your Agni Lady stole tech from Russian and maybe china as well and built that Agni V for you now you have the nuke to put up in your *** dont you like it?

So who was the chinese American lady make the hiroshima nuke for the America? Can you built your own agni V if Russian dont give you the secret? Your Agni Lady stole tech from Russian and maybe china as well and built that Agni V for you now you have the nuke to put up in your *** dont you like it?

herosima bomb was built by hundreds of scientists all over the world,not by some super duper chinese lady einstein alone.and that R&D was property of US govt,just like Bulava tech is Russia's...(may be in chinese logic..its China's..as i said before) :lol:

one open secret...

everybody is stealing each other's tech..but why China always got caught????no other country got caught so many times..and if Indian missile used techs on Russian missile..we would have ICBM in 70s...hight of frustration.. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

now...stick to the topic..its on china..neither on India or USA :lol:

"China invented Nukes and missiles(rockets) 1000s years ago in *****(fill in the gaps) dynasty and only in 1930s..german got that tech and americans stole it from them..russians stole it from USA..so that news is just propaganda against China..China is just taking back what is rightfully her...."

i'm practicing to join Chinese propaganda team.. :D

by the way..be prepared for another thread "Ancient China invented micro nukes(which we call crackers now) and rockets".. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

@topic..

looks like mighty China still needs western tech..but how come they need this when they are pioneer of this tech??? :lol: :lol:

and why they need Bulava tech when they already have JL-2(hope thats the missile's name..too many Js in china's weapon inventory)...

Good post buddy made my day. Simply shows the Chinese stupid mentality.

North Koreans tried a missile launch with Chinese tech and all the world knows how it performed. Agni team admitted that the guidence system is from Russia unlike China which will copy bits and peices illegally.

come on INDIANS my fellow country men, can we stop trolling on things that we hardly know any thing about.
Calling Chinese as Copy Paste is not going to get us any where, if posible we should also be doing the same to develop our own arsenal of modernized weapons. Rather we are making fun of a nation who is determined to achive supramecy in self protection by any means.

These Chinese will claim any thing which they want. They are not in "path of supremacy" rather they are in the path of Han Chinese (Yellow skinned) supremacy". This monster which is rising from Beiging eats other countries resources and culture and cares little for human rights and patent rules.

These Chinese will claim any thing which they want. They are not in "path of supremacy" rather they are in the path of Han Chinese (Yellow skinned) supremacy". This monster which is rising from Beiging eats other countries resources and culture and cares little for human rights and patent rules.

SOrry to see see such racist comments from a fellow country man, I am sure that you have not even met a single CHINESE in your real life.
I had the privilage of working with them in CHENNAI when they came there for training. They did not have any racist attitude as you are claiming.

When US invaded Iraq and killed 10s of 1000s to steal the resources of IRAQ what were your comments on them.
In the matters of defence there is no pattent laws. All one needs is a bigger superior weapon to detter an enemy from violating thier soverinity.

SOrry to see see such racist comments from a fellow country man, I am sure that you have not even met a single CHINESE in your real life.
I had the privilage of working with them in CHENNAI when they came there for training. They did not have any racist attitude as you are claiming.

When US invaded Iraq and killed 10s of 1000s to steal the resources of IRAQ what were your comments on them.
In the matters of defence there is no pattent laws. All one needs is a bigger superior weapon to detter an enemy from violating thier soverinity.

It may come as a surprise to many members but you are one of the most reasonable and level headed Indians on this forum.

There are about 200 countries in the world. Let's take the case of Bangladesh, although I could consider another 100 or more countries. If no Bangladeshi has been caught spying in Russia, China, America, or some other country, does it mean Bangladesh is more advanced than China in military/defense technology? Of course, no. All of the powerful countries have active intelligence, counterintelligence and propaganda agencies.

When it comes to only certain critical sectors and certain critical technologies in defense affairs, can you say China actually is yet to catch up with Russia and the West. In many other sectors, they have developed pretty well compared to the best in the world. For these developments, the Chinese deserve praise especially from all those countries that have never fought/defeated/mauled any Western force in 'modern' times (in last 100 years, for example).

Back
Top Bottom