What's new

Russia, India to advance deal on PAK-FA fighter variant - Flightglobal

source? show me a 100/105/120/125mm tank gun made in india and I will eat my keyboard.

:smokin: don't talk like a loser, the brutal truth is LCA is still not combat ready after 25 years! now you expect to be able to design/make 4th generation fighters?

LCA is not combat ready ..---- Yess

But we r not copy-cats as u...u copy everything from space craft to bathroom knobs..atleast we r not as degraded as u r....:cheers:

can I just ask what kind of radar/aam/engine this "fifth generation fighter" is going to get?

russian made engine + american aam + chinese radar?

Chinese radar?
Can you post any info on any Chinese radars? IIRC, even the PAF JF-17 is looking at the Italian Grifo radar! Those KLJ-7 radars they presently use are knock offs of the Russian Phaztron RP-35s!

But we r not copy-cats as u...u copy everything from space craft to bathroom knobs..atleast we r not as degraded as u r....:cheers:

as I have already pointed out several times, the structure of your army and your government is a simple cheap copy from the UK and your 1 billion citizens are paying for such mistakes.

don't forget to carry your "you can't bomb our cities using your J-11B, it is copied from Su-27" sign when we have another war in the near future.

I am still waiting for some bright indian members to confirm whether india is capable of building 100/105/120/125mm tank guns. I have made it very clear -- when a nation can't even make a tank gun, how it can possibly work on advanced fighter project.

:smokin: no troll please, let's talk about the above mentioned facts and I am waiting to eat my keyboard.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am still waiting for some bright indian members to confirm whether india is capable of building 100/105/120/125mm tank guns. I have made it very clear -- when a shitty nation can't even make a tank gun, how it can possibly work on advanced fighter project.

:smokin: no troll please, let's talk about the above mentioned facts and I am waiting to eat my keyboard.

General rule not to reply to trolls, but someone have to do the dirty job,

CURRENT PRODUCTS OF GUN & SHELL FACTORY COSSIPORE AND METAL & STEEL FACTORY, ISHAPORE.

Ø 155MM FH ORDNANCE
Ø 130/155MM UPGUN KIT (39 CAL) MK-I
Ø 130/155MM UPGUN KIT (39 CAL) MK-II
Ø 125MM TANK GUN FOR T-72 TANK
Ø 125MM TANK GUN FOR T-90 TANK
Ø 120MM TANK GUN FOR ARJUN TANK

Ø 105MM LFG ORDNANCE
Ø 120MM BRANDT MORTAR[/B]

Last edited:
yes, you have at least over one thousand tanks in service and you don't think tank guns should be made in india.

:smokin: as already said a lot of times, indians are in general not honest.

when China can't make aircraft like IL-76 or nuclear aircraft carrier, we Chinese never give **** like your above one. I read Chinese military forums and I can tell you I never saw **** like your above one in my life, we just admit facts like "we are a developing country with a shitty industrial and research foundation, it would take us decades to catch and build IL-76".

now you see the difference between honest Chinese and indian liars.

now i know it sends shivers down ur spine to think of the fact that India Russia developing PAK-FA....so u r freaking out so badly about it...:yahoo:

we right now decided to go ahead with PAK-FA... we are making quite a few things for tanks ourselves also.... later on we will make other things also......whats ur problem nostredamus....:rofl:
when did i lie to you...or is it cocaine effect on u....:oops:

is it any logic u dont make thing A so dont make thing B also because....:rofl::rofl:...

please i havent laughed for so much time continuously in my entire life as i have reading ur posts..

r u sure ur thinking organ is inside u still...:rofl::rofl:

it stands for Shanghai, a city india will never afford to have in your life time.

:smokin:

Well, in that case your life might be really short i'm afraid.

Gujarat International Finance Tec-City or GIFT is an under-construction city in the Indian state of Gujarat. It will be built on 500 acres (2.0 km2) land. Its main purpose is to provide high quality physical infrastructure (electricity, water, gas, roads, telecoms and broadband), so that finance and tech firms can relocate their operations there from Mumbai, Bangalore, Gurgaon etc.

026cfadc9249ffcf5bf14db7a7f3319e.jpg

First Phase

As of now, proposed GIFT city’s land leveling work is going on. Soon GIFT city will start constructing a temporary housing facility for some 40000+ workers.

Second Phase

The second phase's planned period for construction and commencement - 2010-2013.

Third Phase

The third phase's planned period for construction and commencement - 2013-2017.

and not to mention that, but Mumbai, Bangalore, Gurgaon etc.
will them selves benefit from a much more long term infrastructure improvement plans. Over the next 20 years. Making them almost unrecognizable.

This guy was banned 3+ times before and the MODs keep unbanning him...!!! :angry:

^^^^^^^^^

Don't just scrap him...You might have heard about blessing in disguise...I mean fi he was not here how the hell i would have known about GIFT...Superb work that Indian Ordinance Factories are going on the thread related to PAK-FA???

Keep up the good work shchinese :tup:...b/w please do buy a new keyboard after finishing up the current one...or else we will miss your valuable posts.....Gogbot and toxix_plus you guys are just spoil support :tdown: ..... you know what i mean ;)

this 'shchinese' guy is real entertainer... flat out entertains me.....
chinese reverse engineered zaid hamid... hahahaha

now he will say he is not a copy-cat... he is original... hahahaha:rofl:

My request to my Indian friends. Do not reply to him and make his day. If he is happy that we are good for nothing, let him enjoy. The PAK-FA project is lead by Russia our primary goal from this project is to gain knowledge and contribute as much as we can. Our defense industry is maturing by the day and next decade will transform it's image too. As per LCA is moving smothly now, even if it fails it's our's please do not worry about it.

The only reason ppl were not answering is because we dont want ur keyboard to go near ur mouth kinda soory for the poor thing .... its dangerous place ..seeing what comes out of it ....:cheers:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom