What's new

Russia Grants Snowden 1-Year Asylum

This is why Russia is considered as a country more powerful than China.They have the guts,while we are too cautious.
Not really.Snowden a white man,he can 'hide' in russian for his countryman easily and comfortably.
I hope you do know what I really mean.;)
It's a game not war cold.

This is why Russia is considered as a country more powerful than China.They have the guts,while we are too cautious.

Totally agree. The Russians maybe economically weaker than us but they are vastly more powerful than us. It's not even close. They have an independent foreign policy which we seem to be losing under this current CPC. This is why Russia is feared and respected around the world.

After a long time, the old bear has shown some class.

US and its allies always fear ideologies and the Russian/soviet ideology has not entirely, vanished.

The biggest mistake US did was to promote anti muslim view, as earlier, radical muslims were used against the soviets and now they are at loggerheads with the US ( apparently so). So they have lost some allies.

Russia's apparent victory in Syria against NATO is starting to fear the US. US now has three fronts to guard, China, Middle east and now apparently, Russia.

lets see.

A great game is afoot.

After a long time, the old bear has shown some class.

US and its allies always fear ideologies and the Russian/soviet ideology has not entirely, vanished.

The biggest mistake US did was to promote anti muslim view, as earlier, radical muslims were used against the soviets and now they are at loggerheads with the US ( apparently so). So they have lost some allies.

Russia's apparent victory in Syria against NATO is starting to fear the US. US now has three fronts to guard, China, Middle east and now apparently, Russia.

lets see.

A great game is afoot.

The main players in the ME - the GCC are with the US. Some Afghans, Yemeni's with RPG's dont matter. Either way the ME is not even in the game- US considers China, Russia competitors to its hegemony - not some Arab nations.

The main players in the ME - the GCC are with the US.
true.

Some Afghans, Yemeni's with RPG's dont matter.

Oh they do, if they are being backed by some regional powers and giant powers for their own interests.

Either way the ME is not even in the game- US considers China, Russia competitors to its hegemony - not some Arab nations.

Arabian peninsula is very important to US because of oil and because of Israel.

Middle east is important because israel is there and any threat to israel ( no matter how insignificant it might be) is a threat to US. So Iran, and Syria supported by Russia and China have to be removed.

Like I said, its a another game, and anarchic game.
So, middle east is important.

Totally agree. The Russians maybe economically weaker than us but they are vastly more powerful than us. It's not even close. They have an independent foreign policy which we seem to be losing under this current CPC. This is why Russia is feared and respected around the world.
China receive Snowden no problem for American goverment,but American people may think China is America's enemy,this is not necessory for China is not a long-time enemy of US like Russia which American people were used to.

China receive Snowden no problem for American goverment,but American people may think China is America's enemy,this is not necessory for China is not a long-time enemy of US like Russia which American people were used to.

Any Chinese that doesn't think the US is China's number 1 geopolitical ENEMY is a traitor. The United States is a despotic mass murdering regime that is hell bent of exterminating the entire Chinese race.

Any Chinese that doesn't think the US is China's number 1 geopolitical ENEMY is a traitor. The United States is a despotic mass murdering regime that is hell bent of exterminating the entire Chinese race.
Any or many proves?

Causing a target prolonged suffering before death is detrimental to the image of the killers. (taking into account the ancient punishment for (perceived) traitors; death).

I know the Mossad can be cruel as well. Something I hope to help grow them out of.

Yea, the very very LAST thing we need right now is more tension between the superpowers :D
Instead, they should respect eachothers 'backyard sphere of influence', and co-operate with eachother whenever and whereever possible, especially in the area of preparations for climate shifts.

Sa7 ya basha

China can't accept Snowden.

It's morally not right and hypocrite. Because China is also conducting heavy spying to his own people.

By letting go Snowden to Russia, China do the right thing.

Spying to one's own people?Not spying but taking care of peolpe for not letting them to do bad things.

Back
Top Bottom