What's new

Russia for joint ops against terror

syntax_error

Reaction score
I wanna see Russian-Indian Armies massacre these terror morons...
IA is already enjoying some party wid these terror Morons....
IA enjoy target practice....!!!!!!!!!

Any attack on Pakistan's soil will be dealt with severe response.
Obviously India is feeling braver with Russia on their side.. but we will fight till the last man standing.

If you are sure there are terror bases, share it with our agencies and do it the proper way. Do you think you can just fly into a country and do what ever!!!

Obviously India is feeling braver with Russia on their side.. but we will fight till the last man standing.

If you are sure there are terror bases, share it with our agencies and do it the proper way. Do you think you can just fly into a country and do what ever!!!

You are right, Right now i don't think India has such capacity and Indian politicians are so stupid to take such step.

Terror bases in Pakistan not a good news. But don't forget its even bad for Pakistan i am sure one day they will realize it and start taking steps or they already are doing so...

Terror bases in Pakistan not a good news. But don't forget its even bad for Pakistan i am sure one day they will realize it and start taking steps or they already are doing so...
You people don't have any idea of what is going on over here. These terrorist organisations are actually indirectly the covert operatives of Pak army. You Idiots sits over there and think you know everything.

I must say you people are d dumbest I have ever seen .
I must say Pakistan is really clever. ISI is really a very great agency in its field although its not good for India but they are good.

Right now i don't think India has such capacity
You have no right to talk about us. What have you seen as terrorism in your country. Read some wikileaks. Even US think tank thinks they should learn something from Indian armed forces in anti terrorism. I don't understand why these small develop nations talk, when they don't have enough capability of carrying out such operations on there own.

Indian politicians are so stupid to take such step.
I agree with you on this but Pakistan is a nuclear capable country you cannot just go into their territory. Look how N'Korea is terrorizing every1.
Here's an idea why don't you guys attack ?/

You talk so much, whatever is your country (If Germany, then its for you). You won't even stand against Pakistan army on your own.

Last edited:

I accept it compleatly... but i have a doubt about 90,000+ Service Men SURRENDER @ 1971! Due to ????????????????????

ON TOPIC:
Its just a formal statement by both countries... nothing other than do with other nation except their own....

You are right, Right now i don't think India has such capacity and Indian politicians are so stupid to take such step.

Hey Israel goes into Lebanon, Syria, Iran to take out terrorists and put a stop to Nuke Tech from maturing all the time. Why the double standards.....stupid comment on your part.

We don't need operation at this time, they are already cleaning the mess with help from US. They might selectively leave some anti India organisation, but still I do not think we need any operation.

Hey Israel goes into Lebanon, Syria, Iran to take out terrorists and put a stop to Nuke Tech from maturing all the time.
But Pakistan has a well fledged nuclear program. I think they might have more nuclear weapons than India. Why not you guys do something about N.korea ?? I don't think you can do anything because they already have nukes.

But Pakistan has a well fledged nuclear program. I think they might have more nuclear weapons than India. Why not you guys do something about N.korea ?? I don't think you can do anything because they already have nukes.

True India should've nipped Pakistan programs in its infancy...they missed an once in a life opportunity.

Back
Top Bottom