What's new

Russia congrats Hasina's govt. after India, China.

post reported for being abusive and personal . be a man dude. :tdown:

It was not like BNP was prevented from participating the polls. BNP choose not to participate. Legally the polls are valid.

i dont do personal attacks , its my last reply to u .
tiny (two times in two posts), pole vaulters words were not used by me, i just give you hit back hard LOL. check @Cherokee post, he trolled without insulting and i liked his post. I had good discussion with others here, even i posted good to your first insulting post, second one.................. LOL

It was not like BNP was prevented from participating the polls. BNP choose not to participate. Legally the polls are valid.
actually the poll lost credibility before BNP's boycott when government took away caretaker government system

Sheikh Hasina - only choice for Bangladesh . Bangladeshis have chosen wisely.
when Bangladeshis have chosen AL in this election ? LOL

actually the poll lost credibility before BNP's boycott when government took away caretaker government system

when Bangladeshis have chosen AL in this election ? LOL

Why should the polls loose credibility when BNP choose not to participate. The polls would have lost credibility if BNP were prevented from participating.

This is the precise reason why India, China, and Russia congratulated Hasina. More will follow in coming days

Why should the polls loose credibility when BNP choose not to participate. The polls would have lost credibility if BNP were prevented from participating.

This is the precise reason why India, China, and Russia congratulated Hasina. More will follow in coming days
read my post again, i said the poll system lost creditably when care taker government has been taken away. It would have been same if BNP were in place of AL.

read my post again, i said the poll system lost creditably when care taker government has been taken away. It would have been same if BNP were in place of AL.

First, the constitution is amended to take out the provision for care taker government, hence even that is legally valid. Moreover, there are many countries where there is no care taker government in place before elections Ex; India , US, UK etc..

First, the constitution is amended to take out the provision for care taker government, hence even that is legally valid. Moreover, there are many countries where there is no care taker government in place before elections Ex; India , US, UK etc..
The constitution is joke now, 13th times modified LOL. Other countries example does not worth here, culture is different. Trust me same AL will ask for care taker government for election when it will be opposition LOL

The constitution was amended legally. BNP should have participated in the elections. They had good support before the elections, could have actually won it. Had they participated in the elections then US/EU etc would have sent their observers too.

post reported for being abusive and personal . be a man dude. :tdown:

It was a joke dude . Relax . Like your pole vaulting one .

YOu could have said i did know rape you :D

ron-artest-elbow-harden.gif

Slowly but steadily world powers are recognizing the hasina government of bangladesh.
It's a good news for both Bangladesh and India.
those jamatis must be kicked out of BD for the peaceful survival of BD. And Russia did what a responsible nation and Indian Partner should have done..:tup::D

Back
Top Bottom