What's new

Russia, China sign 'unprecedented' $270 billion oil deal

India must stop FGFA project with Russia to give them message that India is unhappy about it :whistle:

India is nothing more than a poor toilet less developing nation when it comes to the worlds real strategic and power equations , no matter what india does or say russia wont give a damn .

All I can see india will have to incline towards EU and US in future to get arms and support in international affairs and russia would be at max an ex friend and this will provide pakistan a good chance to polish its relations with moscow if we take the right decisions at right time..

India is nothing more than a poor toilet less developing nation when it comes to the worlds real strategic and power equations , no matter what india does or say russia wont give a damn .

All I can see india will have to incline towards EU and US in future to get arms and support in international affairs and russia would be at max an ex friend and this will provide pakistan a good chance to polish its relations with moscow if we take the right decisions at right time..
Ghanta!!!!

Why would russia come to pakistan which is another Afghanistan on earth?? and about Indo Rusian friendship we are already a part of BRICS.
You cant understand when russian presedent comes to India he even visits to Hindi cinema celebrities and says India is just like home. you cant achive such a relationship with any country even with your "high than mountain and deeper than ocean" Sh!t

a deal this big can only be achieved in the dreams of a country like india, a third world poor pathetic low IQ country.

didn't anyone tell you , you too belong to 3rd world by origin and with a tag of failed state and terrorist hide out :P You must be proud .....

So what happens if price of oil drops. Is China locked in at today's prices or would they be paying prevailing rate ?

Usually they should be valued at FMV or prevailing rate on each delivery. Neither party is dumb to fix a unit price for the 25 years supply in future

It suits China's need. The deal is of strategic importance

I dont think india is in the equation during the negotiation

10.8 billion is a year is nothing for china, they are going to get a pipeline from pakistan as well so dont worry.

What do you know about India ??? :lol:

Your country is like a single state in India, You don't know the scale our trade and imports, I pity you for your ignorance :lol:

India spent $160 billion for crude import in FY12: Report - Economic Times

India spent $160 billion for crude import in FY12: Report

NEW DELHI: India spent a staggering $ 160 billion to import crude oil in 2011-12, an amount equivalent to more than half of the country's total earnings from exports during the same period, a study has said.

"For the past five years, crude oil imports have been equivalent to about 40 per cent of the country's total exports. In 2011-12, the figure was at an astonishing high of over 53 per cent," Assocham President Rajkumar Dhoot said.

India must stop FGFA project with Russia to give them message that India is unhappy about it :whistle:

There are estimated reserves which can serve 100 years in Russia and Expect a Deal from India also in the near future.

China is just buying where are Indian ONGC and Russia's giant Gazprom are jointly exploring in IOR, Vietnam and Russia :lol:

:D seems like India has been thrown under the bus.

Hey the one with the avatar of Boot :lol:

India is buying most of the oil from Saudi's, and our arms imports from Russia is a huge trade and India is also investing in Russia and C.Asia considerably.

Compared to oil thirst India and China have, the deal is a small one in 2012 year we imported 160 Billion dollar crude :lol:

What do you know about India ??? :lol:

Your country is like a single state in India, You don't know the scale our trade and imports, I pity you for your ignorance :lol:

India spent $160 billion for crude import in FY12: Report - Economic Times

India spent $160 billion for crude import in FY12: Report

There are estimated reserves which can serve 100 years in Russia and Expect a Deal from India also in the near future.

China is just buying where are Indian ONGC and Russia's giant Gazprom are jointly exploring in IOR, Vietnam and Russia :lol:

whats your biggest contract with russia thats what we talking about.

india can never buy gas from russia unless pakistan or china allows it.

whats your biggest contract with russia thats what we talking about.

india can never buy gas from russia unless pakistan or china allows it.

Hear .... hear ...... :lol:

There are close to hundred defense projects that are worth Billions that are currently executed between India and Russia, and India is also seriously thinking about investing in Russian oil reserves.

Do not think Russia is anti USA and so it will be friend Chian, last time pakistan invited Russisn premier the visit was cancelled I think .

Hear .... hear ...... :lol:

There are close to hundred defense projects that are worth Billions that are currently executed between India and Russia, and India is also seriously thinking about investing in Russian oil reserves.

Do not think Russia is anti USA and so it will be friend Chian, last time pakistan invited Russisn premier the visit was cancelled I think .

how are you going to buy gas and oil from them while we are in the way?

Back
Top Bottom