What's new

Russia charges Chinese man with smuggling military equipment

I guess are whole argument boils down to just one question, do you think that the Yasen will be more quiet then then the Type 95.:azn:

and for the f uc k ing last time I never said that the Yasen is more quiet then the Virginia.:frown:

And thus the key word is "think", a concept of which you seem to have difficulty grasping.

This topic is just pointless, just stop replying to it and let the thread sinks to the bottom.

This thread started with the topic of Russia charges Chinese man with smuggling military equipment

At first it was a going good, then the troll crew showed up, and ruined everything.:angry:

This thread started with the topic of Russia charges Chinese man with smuggling military equipment

At first it was a going good, then the troll crew showed up ruined everything.:angry:

How can you be mad at yourself? You got multiple personality disorder or something?

At first it was a going good, then the troll crew showed up ruined everything.:angry:

What is the purpose of posting this?

If Russia has any problem with our J-11B and J-15, then they can sue us on the international court for all they want, just like Japan recently did with our high-speed rail. :coffee:

What is the purpose of posting this?

If Russia has any problem with our J-11B and J-15, then they can sue us on the international court for all they want, just like Japan recently did with our high-speed rail. :coffee:

And nothing will happen.

In fact, one of the reasons why they never brought this up internationally is because they know that the J-11B and J-15 are indigenous developments and they would have no beef behind their argument. One of the reasons they blamed the Chinese for breaking their contract was because the J-11B was veering too far off from the Su-27SK; in other words, they don't want a superior domestic aircraft going into production.

And nothing will happen.

In fact, one of the reasons why they never brought this up internationally is because they know that the J-11B and J-15 are indigenous developments and they would have no beef behind their argument. One of the reasons they blamed the Chinese for breaking their contract was because the J-11B was veering too far off from the Su-27SK; in other words, they don't want a superior domestic aircraft going into production.

J-11B
j11b-prototype.jpg

SU-27
su27flankerjn5.jpg

Yes, you are right, this is the most indigenous developments that China ever came up with.:tup:

You Chinese can call it whatever you want, but the j-11b or J-15 will always be known as the Flanker ripoff.:blah:

J-11B
j11b-prototype.jpg

SU-27
su27flankerjn5.jpg

Yes, you are right, this is the most indigenous developments that China ever came up with.:tup:

You Chinese can call it whatever you want, but the j-11b or J-15 will always be known as the Flanker ripoff.:blah:

Like your indigenous Buran right? At least this one actually works unlike your failed copy.

Buran_Space_Shuttle_Comparsion_1.gif

and crappy copy of the F 22

pak-fa_f-22.jpg

Like your indigenous Buran right? At least this one actually works unlike your failed copy.

Buran_Space_Shuttle_Comparsion_1.gif

and crappy copy of the F 22

pak-fa_f-22.jpg

I will admit that the Buran is copy.

But Pak fa is copy of F-22!!! WHAT!!! ARE BLIND OR SOMETHING

f8050d4e9266.jpg

Your welcome to point out how the PAK FA is a copy.:pop:

I will admit that the Buran is copy.

But Pak fa is copy of F-22!!! WHAT!!! ARE BLIND OR SOMETHING

Your welcome to point out how the PAK FA is a copy.:pop:

Then you should pay royalties for the copy then. We payed for 200 Su 27s even though you only supplied kits for less than 100. Thats a pretty damn good deal.

Then you should pay royalties for the copy then. We payed for 200 Su 27s even though you only supplied kits for less than 100. Thats a pretty damn good deal.

And where is a source for this. I wasn't aware that 'securing' a contract was the same a paying up front. Lets also suppose that China did pay up front, if this is the case than i have no problems with the J-11, but the focus of the discussion is about authorized airframes. If China did not pay for the airframes they shouln't be producing them, and if they did pay i have no problems.

As for Sino i will answer your rediculous claims tomorow or the day after.

Back
Top Bottom