What's new

Russia buying TURKISH equipment!!! Putin has no technology...

CekilinBenDoktorum

Reaction score
Country
Turkey
Yeah...lets take a good look at this News...

Großer Auftritt für türkischen Rüstungskonzern ASELSAN auf der MAKS-2015-Luftfahrtmesse - eurasianews

Russian state defence consortium ROSOBORONEXPORT negotiating with Turkey to purchase advanced turkish electro optical products for russian defence industry... :)

ASELSAN Turkey
Img78_165.jpg

ASELSAN | Reliable Technology - HomePage

Those russkies do not impress me anymore. They are technologicaly behind Turkey now. All their chitty soviet era crap weapons are destined to fail.

this is no surprise this is one field they aren't so great in and are far behind

they bought Damocles targeting pods from France and even started manafactuing them, but that might of not happened because of the Crimea fiasco.

Großer Auftritt für türkischen Rüstungskonzern ASELSAN auf der MAKS-2015-Luftfahrtmesse - eurasianews

Russian state defence consortium ROSOBORONEXPORT negotiating with Turkey to purchase advanced turkish electro optical products for russian defence industry... :)

ASELSAN Turkey
Img78_165.jpg

Those russkies do not impress me anymore. They are technologicaly behind Turkey now. All their chitty soviet era crap weapons are destined to fail.

Hey, Russians are way ahead of Turkey in some fields and way behind of Turkey in other fields just like every other country. Good job though.

ASELSAN Turkey
Img78_165.jpg

hahahahha, Is that why you Turk apes hired us to build your first nuclear power plan, because you are unable to build one your self :rofl: ?

and btw

Where's your military aviation technology ?
Where's your civil aviation technology ?
Where's your stealth technology ?
Where's your conventional submarine technology ?
Where's your Nuclear submarine technology ?
Where's your Long range Sam technology ?
Where's your Space launching technology ?
Where's your ballistic missile technology ?
Where's your Bomber technology ?
Where's your nuclear power technology ?
Where's your nuclear weapons technology ?
Where's your jet engine technology ?
Where's your hypersonic technology ?

P.S 3D models don't count :lol:

in a global village, everyone needs to buy something from other. and buying from someone what you ain't got won't make you smaller or lesser than the seller. I bet your country is not totally indigenous, you buy things from other countries, that never means that you are weaker.

Russians are not building turkish power plant. The work stoped and propably russkies will be kicked out of tender.

The work is done by turkish construction companies. We need russian drunkards only for nuclear material. This russian fanboys never amaze me with their stupidity. :)

@Project 4202

this reeks of unprofessionalism and considering turkey's mass copying sprees, i think that cekilin shouldn't be talking. in fact before turkey shot down the SU-24 they were most likely going to buy Russian S-300VM SAMs.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom