Russia and Ukraine war -Let's vote to determine about members view

You position on the war

• Total voters

Raj-Hindustani

Reaction score
Country
India
Hi Folks,

It is very difficult to know who is supporting to whom if follow the on-going thread on Russia and Ukraine war.

So, lets have clear understanding on it by voting. Thanks

if china-taiwan war will start then USA will not be able to help ukraine like what happened in syria , afghanistan.... USA will withdraw.

russia will pray for it

Oops, Typo error.. unable to correct it
Just wanted to say something. Mistakes do happen. Everybody does. It is nothing to be ashamed of. I am pretty sure you knew the correct spelling and it was a typo. Even if you did not know the spelling and still it was not a big deal.... not at all.
Butttttt.... if the same thing was done by a Pakistani, especially on any other social media, the whole Indian community would have been here to roast the guy and boast the Indian education system and English speaking capabilities and skills bla bla. Though this is not a common trend here in PDF but I have seen it countless times on Facebook and other social media.
English is not our native language (I know my own English is far from perfect). I would be ashamed only if someday I made mistake in writing Urdu.
While having good English speaking and writing skills is very appreciable, such skills of both common Pakistani and Indian people are almost the same. At least Pakistani make fewer mistakes in spelling ''bobs'' and ''vagnas''.
Sorry for my long comment and off-topic comment. My purpose was not to derail the thread.

No need for "beegani shadi mei Abdullah dewana".
Let Europeans do their thing. They cannot live without a major conflict between them. Whenever there is a conflict among europeans, rest of the world takes a sigh of relief. When they stop fighting each other they start occupying rest of the world.

Nothing to do with us.

No need for "beegani shadi mei Abdullah dewana".
Let Europeans do their thing. They cannot live without a major conflict between them. Whenever there is a conflict among europeans, rest of the world takes a sigh of relief. When they stop fighting each other they start occupying rest of the world.

Nothing to do with us.
Exactly. The same comment I also made in another thread.
War is inevitable for big powers, especially the USA and its allies. The same goes for Russia.
The USA needs a war every 10 years to sustain its war industry.
I am not in favor of this war as in the end only innocent civilians and the majority of soldiers (who are just breadwinners of the family) pay the price.
However, as I said this war was inevitable and I am thankful they unlike near past this time they did not wage it on Muslim lands (countries).
Just keep calm and let them fight among themselves. No need to take sides or cheer for anyone. It is not our war.

I support Ukraine of course. Stop the Russian hooligans!

Ab faasi me me chadaa dena mujhe... Anyhow, I have a right to make spelling mistakes because I'm a south Asian. :D
Sepling wrong
Pakistanis-are-savage.png

@Dalit

Hi Folks,

It is very difficult to know who is supporting to whom if follow the on-going thread on Russia and Ukraine war.

So, lets have clear understanding on it by voting. Thanks
Raj, please include an option called 'I don't give a f***'. Neutral doesn't convey it. Trust me, a vast majority of the world is in that category and you will be missing out on that statistic.

Back
Top Bottom