What's new

Rural Pakistan.

551d2c936d52a.jpg

Any pics from northern areas? Thandiani, Manshera, Dasoo, Kohistan, Baltistan.........................????

and another thing , i really want to Take pictures for Rural Areas of Pakistan , but problem is , that i am highly scared of flying insects ... remove them from farms and all , seriously man they are even bad for corps ...
and if i had anyone in Punjab to show me places to take picture ... but i have no one left in Punjab ... :(
They are necessary for pollination :coffee:

and another thing , i really want to Take pictures for Rural Areas of Pakistan , but problem is , that i am highly scared of flying insects ... remove them from farms and all , seriously man they are even bad for corps ...
and if i had anyone in Punjab to show me places to take picture ... but i have no one left in Punjab ... :(
Really man are u that sissy?
Villages wouldnt be villages without insects. And us Jatts arent as worried about grasshoppers destroying our crops as you are. Everything right mate?

Really man are u that sissy?
Villages wouldnt be villages without insects. And us Jatts arent as worried about grasshoppers destroying our crops as you are. Everything right mate?

ker di na Chutiyape .. ki Daagoon wali baat ?...

Skardu.

dscn1852.jpg

Fields in Skardu valley.

dscn1713.jpg

Enroute Gilgit-Baltistan.

Most rural areas in Pakistan are the most beautiful you'll ever see, take nathiagali, naran,shogran for example :)

Back
Top Bottom