What's new

Rulers have pushed Pakistan 50 years back in 5 years: Nawaz

UmarJustice

New Recruit

Reaction score
Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) Chief Nawaz Sharif said on Tuesday that the rulers have pushed the country 50 years back in the last five years.

Talking with media here, Sharif said that the innocent people are being killed from Khyber to Karachi on daily basis.

‘It is the government’s responsibility to provide safety to the people of the country’, he said while lambasting the performance of the PPP-led government.

The PML-N chief demanded implementation on the Supreme Court’s (SC) verdict regarding the Karachi law and order case.

He said that the names suggested for caretaker prime minister would be acceptable for everyone.

Earlier, former President Pakistan People Party Balochistan chapter Nawabzada Lashkari Raisani announced to join hands with Nawaz Sharif’s PML-N.

Rulers have pushed Pakistan 50 years back in 5 years: Nawaz | The Nation

Rulers have pushed the country 50 years back in the last five years...........and you the dumb bugger was helping them to ensure......:omghaha:

N.Sharif does it again... "Pot calling the kettle black"

He should have said: "ALL OF US have pushed Pakistan back 50 years... "

I wonder how many years Nawaz Sharif had pushed Pakistan back in time :lol:
I think he is trying to compete with Zardari in the above statement

he's such an idiot---he is one of rulers---since 1987 when he became "finance" minister of poonjab...

And Nawaz is going to push us another 500 years back by absorbing all corrupt sardars waderas chodhrys in his party!

Now that Mr Nawaz has realized his incompetency he should not stand for 2013 Elections please!:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

He said 5 years of Zardari rule has pushed Pakistan 50 years. :lol:

He is not saying 50 years of rule by rulers.

All Economic reforms and development of 60's Ayub Era -------- > Reversed by Bhutto
All Economic and Political reforms of Musharaf Era -------- > Reversed by Zardari + Nawaz Alliance

and what is left, these "vultures" are eying on it also. I wonder if this Nawaz Joker have asked Lashkari Raisani (brother of Ex Balochistan CM Aslam Raisani), where are those 825 billion rupees, which were given to Balochistan province in last 5 years?

You know the whole population of Balochistan is just around the same as Lahore. If this huge amount have been properly spent, Balochistan may have been the most developed province of Pakistan.

Shame on the politicians. Shame on such Lota-cracy

He is saying as if he has not pushed pakistan 50 further back along with zardari! He and Zardari have pushed Pakistan Together backward!

All Economic reforms and development of 60's Ayub Era -------- > Reversed by Bhutto
All Economic and Political reforms of Musharaf Era -------- > Reversed by Zardari + Nawaz Alliance

and what is left, these "vultures" are eying on it also. I wonder if this Nawaz Joker have asked Lashkari Raisani (brother of Ex Balochistan CM Aslam Raisani), where are those 825 billion rupees, which were given to Balochistan province in last 5 years?

You know the whole population of Balochistan is just around the same as Lahore. If this huge amount have been properly spent, Balochistan may have been the most developed province of Pakistan.

Shame on the politicians. Shame on such Lota-cracy

Dude millitary is equally complicity in this crimes. Ayub, Zia and Mushraff all had the power to hang these b*stard politicians and dissolve feudalism but none took actions. Those 825 Billion rupees are in Swiss and Dubai bank accounts of corrupt baloch sardars nothing else. They incite their people against the state for so called Baloch rights so they can continue looking state funds and siphon them off to offshore accounts!

By idiotic comments like these, Nawaz has agreed that military rule of Pakistan was 1000 times better!

Dude millitary is equally complicity in this crimes. Ayub, Zia and Mushraff all had the power to hang these b*stard politicians and dissolve feudalism but none took actions. Those 825 Billion rupees are in Swiss and Dubai bank accounts of corrupt baloch sardars nothing else. They incite their people against the state for so called Baloch rights so they can continue looking state funds and siphon them off to offshore accounts!

By idiotic comments like these, Nawaz has agreed that military rule of Pakistan was 1000 times better!

Sir, i some how do agree that all Martial Law administrators had the powers for real accountability but instead of that they made NROs with corrupt politicians. The same politicians then kick them out, then become innocent, then reverse the reforms, then again do corruption. and this viscous cycle goes on and on..

I really feel that if the current government has not wind-up the local government systems, things would have been going in positive direction. But then the question arises, if all powers are transferred to grass root, how will they able to fill their off-shore accounts?

Sir, i some how do agree that all Martial Law administrators had the powers for real accountability but instead of that they made NROs with corrupt politicians. The same politicians then kick them out, then become innocent, then reverse the reforms, then again do corruption. and this viscous cycle goes on and on..

I really feel that if the current government has not wind-up the local government systems, things would have been going in positive direction. But then the question arises, if all powers are transferred to grass root, how will they able to fill their off-shore accounts?

And do not forget the perpetuator of this corrupt NRO - the same military dictator who is perceived as a hero for rescuing the country.
Has army been loyal to the country they would have hanged/exiled Nawaz, Zardari, BB, sardars waderas chodhrys and bought in real reforms which benefit the public. I sort of had enough with Pakistan and have crossed it out as a failed state. Time to immigrate to USA or Canada or Europe!

this is a political statement.
best of luck with reversing this.

Back
Top Bottom