What's new

RSS plans to launch violent attacks on Kerala CPI(M), aims Godhra model repression, says intelligenc

LOL RSS is scared of their own shadow those men in boy's shorts can't do anything.

Only thing more exciting than a mallu fight is a chick fight.

Cheers, Doc

Care less for jobless internet trolls.

It's not a slang. Mallu is a tag given by North Indians:-). Who knows, next time you will proudly present yourselves as a madrassi.

You care enough to reply :lol:

You just contradicted yourself by saying "Madrassi" which is a north Indian slang. Mallu is a bonafied tongue-in-cheek self deprecating malayali invention. (Since "Mallu" used to be a common name for dalit workers)

I like the way you bring my religion into every discussion :lol:. You are no different from the radical muslims. Who see's everything through a religious angle.

LOL... why not ? Are you ashamed of your religion ? Would you prefer that I call you jihadi like you call others "sanghi" ? :lol:

I see all angles, including your religious angle which makes for such a large part of your identity. Am I wrong ? :azn:

Lol! Making out theory for yourself eh.

It seems like you are insecure about my religion. :enjoy: Suffering from inferiority complex?

How can you be wrong. Self proclaimed hero :tup:

YOU are the one objecting to me calling out your religion :cheesy: ...... so by all accounts YOU are the one who is insecure about your religion. Not me.

You are free to PROVE me wrong, till then I continue to be right. Feel free to take up the challenge any time you want. I will be waiting.

Yeah right:lol:. Just read your posts.

Prove you what? :o: That madrasi and mallu are cool name? Alright :enjoy: I leave you with your fantasy.

Mallu is a cool name for all those mallus who are confident about their ancient history and heritage.

For mallus like you who are eager to deny your cultural past, it can be confusing. But that is your problem, not mine.

Any historical reference to the name Mallu? :lol: Ezhuthachan?

I'm a Malayali.

And you can have all the prejudice about me. Denying my heritage? :lol: Where did I deny my heritage?

I know you are a malayali. When did I claim that mallu has any historical reference ? :cheesy:

Can you name 3 things you are proud of from your "heritage" ? Let us all understand the depth of your heritage.

Keep it with you.....

This Negative camping against Kerala by National Print and Television media will unite Malayalis against BJP/RSS
This will benefit CPM more than any other political party
Why are you not banning the RSS? In Kerala at least?

Mallu is a cool name for all those mallus who are confident about their ancient history and heritage.

For mallus like you who are eager to deny your cultural past, it can be confusing. But that is your problem, not mine.
Malayali is better.

Why are you not banning the RSS? In Kerala at least?

Malayali is better.

Mallu is easier when talking to a fellow mallu.

When talking to a non mallu, its always Malayali.

Its like the blacks calling other blacks as "nigger". But a white man can't do that. Kapish ?

Bawa ...... bawa ........... bawa ....... roya .......... jende .............. jhandu ............. Bawa.

Can you name 3 things you are proud of from your "heritage" ? Let us all understand the depth of your heritage.
Onam, Vallamkali, Kalaripayattu. :D

I know you are a malayali. When did I claim that mallu has any historical reference ? :cheesy:

You are going places, Malayali people who are proud of their heritage call themselves mallus?:lol:

Your self proclaimed stuffs keeps getting better and better.

mallu

mallu

mallu

mallu

mal

malz

malloo

Cheers, Doc

You can never get the 'li' in Malayali correctly. :enjoy:

Onam, Vallamkali, Kalaripayattu. :D

You are going places, Malayali people who are proud of their heritage call themselves mallus?:lol:

Your self proclaimed stuffs keeps getting better and better.

LOL......... learn to understand written english you moron :lol:

It means, Mallus who are self confident about who they are based on their ROOTS and who are proud of their rich ancient history, culture and contribution to Indian society do not suffer from an inferiority complex and have the self confidence to use the world "Mallu".

Did you pass your schooling from Malayalam medium school ? :lol:

Here we have an elitist :lol:

Its just appears that way based on the poor understanding of english by your fellow "minority" mallu.

The same way a middle class man is considered "rich" by a beggar on the street :lol: .... same difference.

Back
Top Bottom