What's new

Rs 61.5bn coal mining, 300MW power plant project okayed

but its not happening na?
there's a reason that its not happening. power generation can not be bumped up whenever one wants because that figure won't be sustainable.

The sustainable figure comes out to be somewhere around 9000-10000MW.

Also the power generation from pipeline is speculative. It will take time to lay down the pipeline, construct power plants and then things will be more concrete. There's a lot of time for that.
yeah i agree power generation cannot be bumped up whenever you want but we can indeed generate power if the plants are already installed and awaiting for petrol to burn and generate electricity :lol::lol::lol: The government of Pakistan has around 200 billion rupees worth of circular debts for electricity supply companies....... pay them today and you get electricity :D

However installing new plants do require years to be completed. The government did take some positive initiatives and expect electricity generation capacity to increase 200% within next 5-7 years time

Please give me the relevant information about this topic

coal mining, 300MW power plant project

Please give me the relevant information about this topic
coal mining, 300MW power plant project
What kind of information do you need.......... read the news in the first post and i hope it is sufficient information for now. What else do you want to know?
300mw..

very low

we need atleast 1000mw plants

kar di naa apne logon wali baat ............ kabhi khush naa hona chacha - something is always better than nothing - katray katray se darya banta hai

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom