What's new

Rs 5,000-crore fund approved for supercomputers

i know about all that... isro is a champion coconut breaker... below is isro chairman at some temple... by the way, what happens when isro rockets explode or when chandrayaan failed?? was the pre-launch coconut not of good quality... :D

Chairman.jpg

Nah they got divine instructions on how to make the next one better :lol:. So when are you launching your own rocket to the rest of the 6 skies and earths that allah created? Do tell me whether they will be powered by jinns or sword wielding roohe on white horses , or will the power of the belief alone will take them to heavens and beyond? :pop:

Nah they got divine instructions on how to make the next one better :lol:.

no doubt in sanskrit, which is of course a sophisticated language most suitable for computer programming. :enjoy:

Do tell me whether they will be powered by jinns or sword wielding roohe on white horses , or will the power of the belief alone will take them to heavens and beyond? :pop:

read about tipu and find out.

what a useless bunch... what arrogance... what ignorance...

Talking to you is simply waste of time,go first get a decent JEE AIR and then we will talk- till then you are not worth my time
As for you comments regarding sanskrit,it is indeed one of the ancient indo-aryan languages(similar to russian)- but i fail to understand as t how that is even concerned here.
Oh and setting up a FAB is a costly fair,you need billions of USD to establish just one,as for the designof the microprocessors,why dont you visit QUALCOMM and TI labs in bangalore? In case you cant,let me tell you,i have got a couple of my friends working in both

Talking to you is simply waste of time,go first get a decent JEE AIR and then we will talk- till then you are not worth my time
As for you comments regarding sanskrit,it is indeed one of the ancient indo-aryan languages(similar to russian)- but i fail to understand as t how that is even concerned here.
Oh and setting up a FAB is a costly fair,you need billions of USD to establish just one,as for the designof the microprocessors,why dont you visit QUALCOMM and TI labs in bangalore? In case you cant,let me tell you,i have got a couple of my friends working in both
Lol you are one arrogant clown. Stop showing off your degree and start talking about the matter at hand. Allright Mr. IIT??

You are not the only smartass on this forum. There are many other smart engineers here. So stop taking things personally and learn to accept that people will throw crap at you. You don't always have to fight back to prove you are better.

No one cares you went to IIT, because the kind of immature attitude you have, you are not going to to go too far in life. So STFU.

Lol you are one arrogant clown. Stop showing off your degree and start talking about the matter at hand. Allright Mr. IIT??

You are not the only smartass on this forum. There are many other smart engineers here. So stop taking things personally and learn to accept that people will throw crap at you. You don't always have to fight back to prove you are better.

No one cares you went to IIT, because the kind of immature attitude you have, you are not going to to go too far in life. So STFU.

1. He is somewhat of a showoff, but knows his stuff. BTW he didn't went to IIT.
2. His response to jamahir was valid.

So in my opinion bro you were a little harsh on him :)

1. He is somewhat of a showoff, but knows his stuff. BTW he didn't went to IIT.
2. His response to jamahir was valid.

So in my opinion bro you were a little harsh on him :)
In his every post he seems to be hell bent to prove how smart he is. What is craving for is approval from other posters.

If you think I was harsh, then sorry mere IIT wali Bhai. :)

In his every post he seems to be hell bent to prove how smart he is. What is craving for is approval from other posters.

If you think I was harsh, then sorry mere IIT wali Bhai. :)

:lol: Peace bro. Apna hi banda hai.

When you dont know the relevance of his post and past, then dont comment. The immature attitude is yours, not of his.

sigh... most indians are so brainwashed... fake glories, make-believe achievements and psychotic sense of history-years.

go ask isro to build a dharmic spaceship and stop using rocketry, a science created by the chinese and the muslims, especially one evil dictator called tipu sultan.
BTW, firstly remove that Indian flag. If you dont respect it, these are useless for you. And please cut the crap.

Why you confusing historians with scientist? I dare you. double dare you, show me one instance when ISRO said they building vedic space ship. But I think this doesnt matter to your dumb mind.

Last edited:

listen, my friend... no one in the world cares about your jee air exams except for yourself and your family... matter closed.

Oh and setting up a FAB is a costly fair,you need billions of USD to establish just one,

find out the ministry of it's plans of establishing a fab... google for hsmc company ( hindustan semiconductor manufacturing corporation )... you don't really know me so stop being arrogant.

as for the designof the microprocessors,why dont you visit QUALCOMM and TI labs in bangalore? In case you cant,let me tell you,i have got a couple of my friends working in both

qualcomm doesn't design processors... they use arm processor architecture.

and what have your friends done?? designed any microprocessors that we know of??

you are such a middle-class cheapo... showing off friends who are some mediocre engineers at some mnc. :lol:

did u read the whole context?

i know about all that... isro is a champion coconut breaker... below is isro chairman at some temple... by the way, what happens when isro rockets explode or when chandrayaan failed?? was the pre-launch coconut not of good quality... :D

Chairman.jpg

by tat stupid logic, what happened all those muslims who get blown? what happened to their 5 times prayers to ur allah?
now either allah is not god of muslims or else he does not exist,,kapish!

And meanwhile the street pooping continues :lol:
hey what up wit u and poop of indians? is it some kind of fetish? r u producing &acting in '2 girls & 1 cup version 2'?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom