What's new

Rs 300M allocated for madrassa in KP budget, assembly told

Not every madrassa supports the terrorists

This is a well known terrorist nursery of Taliban and their fore fathers.
We are not talking about any X Y Z madarsah. Its Akorra Khattak dude.

"Naam he Kafi hai"

The CM khattak is showering money on another "Khattak".

And than we crying world make us alone to fight with terrorism:hitwall: teach the basic Islamic teaching Quran wo Sunna and Ahadees in normal primary school And if some one wanna make him self Aalim he can chose what he want after basic high school graduation.

What, for the love of God, is going on? What achievements, what contribution to the country is Darul Uloom Haqqania being rewarded for? Is the K-P government actively endorsing and financing an institution that, as yet, officially supports the Afghan Taliban and has had many well know terrorist leaders in its ranks? This is a very unfortunate, and in all honesty, perilous state of affairs. Terrorism has weakened our nation from within like nothing else in our history. Extremism continues to be on the rise as evidenced by the unrelenting spate of sectarian violence and the targeting of minorities which continues with unperturbed, savage impunity. Yet here we are, giving Rs300 million to a madrassah with well-known ties to terrorist organisations and widely known to contribute to the rank and file of the Afghan Taliban.

Here’s the thing; we will not be able to make an iota of difference to the scourge of terrorism and other manifestations of extremism till religious seminaries remain beyond the precinct of proper civilian law. This lack of oversight is unacceptable to begin with but takes on a more treacherous dimension when one takes into account the harm done to Pakistan by the extremism that these institutions have helped breed.

Imran Khan defended the grant to Darul Uloom Haqqania in an interview on Wednesday stating that this was going to bring seminaries into the “mainstream” and “keep them away from radicalisation”. I am sorry Khan Sahib, without a clear cut agenda or legislation that delineates how Madaris are going to be regulated and prevented from being incubators of radicalisation that is not going to cut it. By all accounts, attending Darul Uloom Haqqania has led to youth being radicalised and you want us to believe it will keep them away? What manner of denial is this? How distant are you from the reality of Pakistan and this world-renowned seminary of Akora Khattak?
--------
click the link to read all

http://blogs.tribune.com.pk/story/3...-that-officially-supports-the-afghan-taliban/

Next time KPK gov will open TTP office in chief minister house kpk to get terrorist in main stream of naya Pakistan.
Isn't shahbaz sharif said they are brothers . Didn't nawaz help form Taliban government in Afghanistan? Didn't he took money from Osama bin ladin gave money to nawaz sharif to topple PPP government.

Very kind of you Sir... did you use facts.com?

Taliban was created and supported by Pakistan in 1990s . Nawaz was in power twice . He reportedly took money from Osama to topple PPP government . Moreover zia created jihad mind set. Zia also created nawaz . In punjab there were many organization's supported by pmln e.g malik ashaq

Taliban was created and supported by Pakistan in 1990s . Nawaz was in power twice . He reportedly took money from Osama to topple PPP government . Moreover zia created jihad mind set. Zia also created nawaz . In punjab there were many organization's supported by pmln e.g malik ashaq
Dude you would just blame the whole country in your defence won't you? i mean not that you're wrong but just for a second think about it... actually i will do that too but not to prove my political dick is bigger than yours but rather for the betterment (for the most part)... however what i won't do is to blame my country to prove my political party is better than yours... and btw didn't PPP and PTI just get together? WTF is that about? the most crappiest entity in the whole world who literally brought down the whole country down to the knees... made us look like dogs and shitty ones at that in front of the world and you're going with them... WTF is that all about?

Dude you would just blame the whole country in your defence won't you? i mean not that you're wrong but just for a second think about it... actually i will do that too but not to prove my political dick is bigger than yours but rather for the betterment (for the most part)... however what i won't do is to blame my country to prove my political party is better than yours... and btw didn't PPP and PTI just get together? WTF is that about? the most crappiest entity in the whole world who literally brought down the whole country down to the knees... made us look like dogs and shitty ones at that in front of the world and you're going with them... WTF is that all about?
Yaar u have asked to many things . I will answer one by one .

1) I'm against madrasa funding and I was pro operation not peace talks . But only to blame imran for just bcoz he wanted talks like every other party in parliament is wrong . Even kayani didn't wanted operation and was pro talks .

2) PPP alliance with PTI was on TOR'S issues .. not a electoral allaince . One one side u blame imran that he is a good person but not a good politian. He always isolates himself . He dnt trust the system. Now he is within the system fight for justice and u have problem with that.

3) if N supporters have problem with street protest . Ñ SHARIF should found a powerful commision. like imran khan offer himself for accountability . There will be no protest .

4) where in earth a PM stayed out of country for that long if he is ill he should resign. Like all PMs do . Why NS is so hungry for power.

5) from ur post I assume either u r politically on ñ side or may be natural. U consider N mature. When ur mature leader can form alliance with PPP why can't imran ?

I haven't seen what the plan is. They are very vague on the details of what this money is going to be spent for.

If the purpose is to just buy the loyalty of these Madrassa's to counter Maulana Diesel, than no. But if the purpose is to bring these Madrassas into the mainstream society, update and modernize their education curriculum, than i believe this is a wonderful initiative. We have far ti many Madrasas in Pakistan, we cannot afford to ignore them. Our aim should be to provide them with support, and bring them to the mainstream society. Even one of the points in National Action Plan is to update and regularize our Madrassa System.

Isn't shahbaz sharif said they are brothers . Didn't nawaz help form Taliban government in Afghanistan? Didn't he took money from Osama bin ladin gave money to nawaz sharif to topple PPP government.

Sssshhhhhh

Don't give out too much truth, you're poisoning them with truth, they prefer to live in Jahalat. Don't forget Rana Sanaullah, and his affliation with SSP.

Some of the great 'intellectuals' who graduated from this university........

Alumni

· Jalaluddin Haqqani, leader of the Haqqani Network

· Asim Umar, leader of Al-Qaeda in the Indian Subcontinent

· Akhtar Mansoor, former leader of the Taliban

· Mullah Omar, former leader of the Taliban.

And Pakistan's FIA has claimed that the plan to assassinate Benazir Bhutto originated at this 'university'.

Instead of shutting down this terror factory, it's ironical that it's being funded by the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa government. Is it any wonder that Pakistan's reputation is unfortunately going down the rabbit hole?

576c4d9ea3884.jpg

Back
Top Bottom