What's new

Rs 198 million is released to enhance the security of prisons in KP

Leader

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
LinkClick.aspx

Rs 198 million is released to enhance the security of prisons in KP > Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf > Insaf News

Typical Pakistaniant.. reactionary amendments. Now that there is no one of value left they want to protect the minor thieves.

The previous govt also released money, what is important is to track this moneu so that it doesn't go into personal pockets.

The previous govt also released money, what is important is to track this moneu so that it doesn't go into personal pockets.

yes the condition is jails is horrible. and that this money should be spent to establish better security equipment and better conditions for the prisoners.

yes the condition is jails is horrible. and that this money should be spent to establish better security equipment and better conditions for the prisoners.

but leader dont u think 198 million is very small amount in that even you cant but a good gun for ever police man?

but leader dont u think 198 million is very small amount in that even you cant but a good gun for ever police man?

ofcourse its not enough at all, I dont have any idea about the number of jails, their conditions, and maintenance cost, and what areas need to prioritized for improvement.

Would it cover the cost of preparing a cricket stadium in the jail compound ?

Typical case of shutting the stables after the horses have bolted!

A Little too late ... The damage has been done ... had these measures been taken before .. we would not have seen this day .

Typical Pakistaniant.. reactionary amendments. Now that there is no one of value left they want to protect the minor thieves.

The ones that escaped from Bannu jail were local and minor criminals, with a few TTP personnel.

ofcourse its not enough at all, I dont have any idea about the number of jails, their conditions, and maintenance cost, and what areas need to prioritized for improvement.

as i checked from WIki its around 73K excluding FC.

even if we count half in Field Operation . then 198 M/ ~35K. it becomes around 565PKR. per person.

Back
Top Bottom