What's new

Round One JF17 - Poor Display By Tejas Took 10 more sec Than JF17 To Go Up

So is the criticism about how long it took to come up with LCA or the final product that has been out?? IMHO former should not be of any concern to anybody but us, no??

Future is always built upon past yet never to forget what HAL has done to LCA otherwise it would have been more capable then it is right now despite all claims only. The concerns becomes a subject eventually when you are in Int'l community as the same could be seen about JFT as well or should we say it shouldn't be concern to anyone but us. No?

Future is always built upon past yet never to forget what HAL has done to LCA otherwise it would have been more capable then it is right now despite all claims only. The concerns becomes a subject eventually when you are in Int'l community as the same could be seen about JFT as well or should we say it shouldn't be concern to anyone but us. No?
What HAL is totally justify, Its developed its own Plane and its own technology.

Like India developed its own Flight control software , that's why it can tweak to its own requirement. which can be seen short take in Navy LCA. Can integrate any missile etc.

Hi,

It should be taken very seriously----it is not the manual parts that are a concerns---but it is the electronics package and the missiles that will be worrisome.

Don't go on looks alone---.

This is what is very visible and reflects on over all quality of the plane. Although I do understand that it has nothing to do with over all package the plane offers.

to reflect on it further .......a manually working window does not make a Suzuki alto inferior to a mercedez s class. but its the over all effort and craftsmanship it reflects on that actually put both cars in a different category.

this combined with years of ongoing resistance shown by IAF to induct tejas, tells you the whole story...

regards

This is what is very visible and reflects on over all quality of the plane. Although I do understand that it has nothing to do with over all package the plane offers.

to reflect on it further .......a manually working window does not make a Suzuki alto inferior to a mercedez s class. but its the over all effort and craftsmanship it reflects on that actually put both cars in a different category.

this combined with years of ongoing resistance shown by IAF to induct tejas, tells you the whole story...

regards

Care to explain the craftsmanship for the 170 Jaguar + 200 Su 30 MKI + 200 Dhruv + HAWK IJT

It should be taken very seriously----it is not the manual parts that are a concerns---but it is the electronics package and the missiles that will be worrisome.

Don't go on looks alone---.

Pls ellaborate

What HAL is totally justify, Its developed its own Plane and its own technology.

Like India developed its own Flight control software , that's why it can tweak to its own requirement. which can be seen short take in Navy LCA. Can integrate any missile etc.

The tweaks and tuning isn't subject anymore yet lowest to highest all platforms are indeed in need of such mechanics but the LCA today is not the LCA promised yesterday is alone the matter that need to be thought once or you may be more satisfied with whatever in last has came-out of HAL despite the claims and money spent for something better that it deserves. Me and almost every A/C lover wanted to appreciate it, leave the flags, but it turned into nothing but just a normal league thing which still need more changes and work after all those years or it should not be HAL since start.

The tweaks and tuning isn't subject anymore yet lowest to highest all platforms are indeed in need of such mechanics but the LCA today is not the LCA promised yesterday is alone the matter that need to be thought once or you may be more satisfied with whatever in last has came-out of HAL despite the claims and money spent for something better that it deserves. Me and almost every A/C lover wanted to appreciate it, leave the flags, but it turned into nothing but just a normal league thing which still need more changes and work after all those years or it should not be HAL since start.

Well at present situation is more technical advance then Chinese JFT, The IAF is not in a situation where it need half backed plane that's why IAF has time to develop full Multi-Role plane.

Guage from the fact that within 4 years, JFT crashed, and PAF still prefer F-16 for doing laser bombing, which in short tells that JFT doesn't have that capability. First time in history any country is not testing its so called World class fighter in real scenario , its tell a lot.

In other words in present we have more then what Chinese developed. Why you making hue and cry about?
You taking about changes? changes is keep going on to keep it updated a plane.

Fact is PAF book the parking space by giving Half Million $ as security which is now fortified. If PAF is not Keen to send plane , why it book the slot ? IS PAK a rich country?

PAF didn't send because it has to face Tejas and world compare both plane, on which JFT is not tech advance as tejas, that's why it dropped.

Last edited:
Well at present situation is more technical advance then Chinese JFT, The IAF is not in a situation where it need half backed plane that's why IAF has time to develop full Multi-Role plane.

Guage from the fact that within 4 years, JFT crashed, and PAF still prefer F-16 for doing laser bombing, which in short tells that JFT doesn't have that capability. First time in history any country is not testing its so called World class fighter in real scenario , its tell a lot.

In other words in present we have more then what Chinese developed. Why you making hue and cry about?
You taking about changes? changes is keep going on to keep it updated a plane.

Fact is PAF book the parking space by giving Half Million $ as security which is now fortified. If PAF is not Keen to send plane , why it book the slot ? IS PAK a rich country?

PAF didn't send because it has to face Tejas and world compare both plane, on which JFT is not tech advance as tejas, that's why it dropped

Just joined today and knows everything about, Wao........ and what that parking lot thing..... Spend some time... go through the threads and posts... read and understand... i hope you wouldn't waste our time by asking such things which are already answered in detail.

However, update comes once the product is in market. Decide whether the LCA is already in the market I mean flying in IAF so need to update, is fine or the product which is still under development needs updates while staying in HAL.

Indeed we don't want you to induct half baked, though it is almost burned. Bake it fully that may be burnt as well.

are those Facts are disclosed by ZeeTv and Parikar?

What do you guage from the fact that multiple F22's have crashed?

regards

Hi,

There was a time when mercedes and BMW's did not have power windows---not even air conditioning---but they were still a force----.

I like the mechanical aspect of the canopy---less problems to fix. Sometimes simple is best.

Now about IAF resisting to induct---that is a different story.

@mastan khan . Those Mercedes and BMWs were not called 4th generation cars....
But I totally agree what you are saying but my point is there seem to be same laid back attitude being applied to all the subsystems except that which are foreign..... this manually closing canopy seems to be mirror of an attitude rather than an isolated issue...

Trying Too Hard ?
I can see the people from All Age groups have Gone Mad ! ( Atleast Now Mastan has a Company ! )

Hi,

This is my home turf---these are my homies----. I would need company if I was on an indian forum.

I think he is used to email format maybe. @MastanKhan

The right word is a$$ is on fire for few.

Hi,

Explain in reasonable terms---why would anyone's ar-se be on fire if a 30 years old project made to an international air show----once for real---after being being displayed on tow trucks for years.

It was supposed to happen sooner or later----after all the time that it had been given---it is by default that it had to perform very good as it did----it would the have most recent electronics package and the ability to shoot a plethora of weapons---it will be technically advanced---after all the corrective actions that have been taken---and all defects worked out over the decades----is there any reason to say that it would not have flown as good as it did?

You indians must be idiots if you did not expect that at least that much out of your own aircraft after you had so much time and poured so much money into it like there was no tomorrow and after all this frigging learning process that you had gone thru----it was supposed to happen.

The only problem I see here is that the JF17 DID NOT DIGNIFY the Tejas with its presence at the air show---that is why there is all this crying by the indians over here.

We will let the Pehalwans wrestle at a time and place of our choice----.

Right now---Tejas is nothing---until and unless it beats the JF17 all ends up at an air show mano a mano---regardless of all the hype the indians have created.

We are not in a hurry---we have displayed our wares for the world to see multiple times---we have also seen what your's can do now---once we assess and analyze the aircraft Tejas ( just like you did the JF17 ) we will come to the show to compete.

It is not right for our program to jump in blind into the pit---.

Indians had 5 years to analyze our air craft at multiple air shows at china---dubai----turkey---england---paris----.

So---where lies the problem if we take an air show or two to analyze your aircraft.

just checking with you to ensure because Indians are complaining you got the timer calculation wrong. I want the critical analysis to be fair.

Hi,

As I cannot pm you---I cannot explain the details.

Last edited:
Hi,

This is my home turf---these are my homies----. I would need company if I was on an indian forum.

Hi,

Explain in reasonable terms---why would anyone ar-se be on fire if a 30 years old project made to an international air show----once for real---after being being displayed on tow trucks for years.

It was supposed to happen sooner or later----after all the time that it had been given---it is by default that it had to perform very good as it did----it would the most recent electronics package and the ability to shoot a plethora of weapons---it will be technically advanced---after all the corrective actions that have been taken---and all defects worked out----is there any reason to say that it would not have flown as good as it did.

You indians must be idiots if you did not expect that at least out of your own aircraft after you had so much time and poured money into it like there was no tomorrow and after all this frigging learning process that you had gone thru----it was supposed to happen.

The only problem I see here is that the JF17 DID NOT DIGNIFY the Tejas with its presence at the air show---that is why there is all this crying by the indians over here.

We will let the Pehalwans wrestle of a time and place of our choice----.

Right now---Tejas is nothing---until and unless it beats the JF17 all ends up at an air show mano a mano.

We are not in a hurry---we have displayed our wares for the world to see multiple times---we have also seen what your's can do---once we assess and analyze the aircraft Tejas ( just like you did to the JF17 ) we will come to the show to compete.

It is not right for our program to jump in blind in the pit---.

Indians had 5 years to analyze our air craft at multiple air shows at china---dubai----turkey---england---paris----.

So---where lies the problem if we take an air show or two to analyze your aircraft.

Hi,

As I cannot pm you---I cannot explain the details.
it is understood thanks. the dont have much to show off so they had to come with an excuse which happened to be on how many seconds JF-17 had to take to pull off its stunts right off the bat

??? The gist of my question is that we should not say Tejas is a failure bad plane blah blah because it took decades to come up with what we have....similarly the criticism should be on the product like JF-17 needs to be criticized for its capabilities not on how long/quickly that plane was developed...no???

What do you guage from the fact that multiple F22's have crashed?
Hi,

There was a time when mercedes and BMW's did not have power windows---not even air conditioning---but they were still a force----.
I like the mechanical aspect of the canopy---less problems to fix. Sometimes simple is best.

Now about IAF resisting to induct---that is a different story.

This shows that plane is not proper tested in all environment. World best Selling plane F-16 failed in Leh while Tejas is passed with flying colour. This difference tells a lot isn't ? This is gauge......parameter need to be covered in testing before passing the plane.

Just joined today and knows everything about, Wao........ and what that parking lot thing..... Spend some time... go through the threads and posts... read and understand... i hope you wouldn't waste our time by asking such things which are already answered in detail.

However, update comes once the product is in market. Decide whether the LCA is already in the market I mean flying in IAF so need to update, is fine or the product which is still under development needs updates while staying in HAL.

Indeed we don't want you to induct half baked, though it is almost burned. Bake it fully that may be burnt as well.

are those Facts are disclosed by ZeeTv and Parikar?

Well I was their in this from last few years , not New, I am probable very old but most of time I busy for couple months and forget my passwords, that's why new ID.

IAF do not take planes which do not drop bombs , may be PAF can , but IAF standards are different. So difficult even F-16 failed to passing those. Glad Tejas passed those. Plane came out with Flying colour armed with latest technology.

Tejas wings have two control surfaces on each side in the rear ..
Even rafale have only one movable, other inner half looks fixed.

It all comes down to software to control it.
Tejas capability is yet to reach its potential .

Back
Top Bottom