What's new

Rotterdam's mayor tells Muslims to pack their bags and f**k off

Their country, their rules. Respect those or get lost. Simple

Aaj ke zamane me kuchh bhi ho sakta hai... technology bahot aage nikal gayi hai 8-)
images

Please help me stop propagating hatred in this public forum.

Obviously with your level of comprehension and authority, you can very clearly see that he did not say "Muslim" anywhere in the video hence the request was made to you.

You should know by now that you fight a losing battle. :D

apparently f**koff (the equivalent) in dutch is not such an abuse..
POOR TRANSLATION!

Actual phrase: 'Als je het niet ziet zitten dat humoristen een krantje maken, ja... mag ik het zo zeggen: rot toch op!'
ROT OP = GET LOST, SOD OFF

By comparison:
ROTDING = DAMN THING
ROTZOOI = SHIT (literally), MESS (figuratively)

He was specifically addressing jihadists and sympathizers who condemn the free Dutch society in which they live. He also reminded them that thousands of Syrians and Iraqi's risk their lives to reach Europe by way of small boat.

You mean racists are not found among the so-called Muslims? Those "more loyal than the king" -type Muslims who eat pork, drink wine, and sleep with whores are in-fact more racist towards ordinary Muslims than are the non-Muslims. These type of the 'enlightened' Muslims suffer with severe identity crisis whereas the native non-Muslims are who they are so at-least they are honest in their opinion or hate.

I do hope you are not referring to Aboutaleb, whom you don't know but who I can tell you is well respected here, by the majority of both the immigrant and 'native Dutch' population.

Son of imam from the Moroccan Rif Mountains. Came in 1976 with his mother and brothers from Morocco to the Netherlands. Lives in Rotterdam.
Religion: Islam
Hobbies: biking, traveling and reading.
Vitea: Ahmed Aboutaleb - Elsevier.nl
Elsevier 'Man of the Year 2014'

Why don't you email and ask him whether he eats pork, drinks wine and sleeps with whores: a.aboutaleb@rotterdam.nl
Or call +31-10- 2673893

Mayor Ahmed Aboutaleb and wife Khaddouj
ANP-26057582-e1390478009343.jpg

Quote:
"As a Muslim and as a child of a simple immigrant from the Rif Mountains may I co-governm this country. This is special, special, special. I cherish this moment. And I'm very proud of the Netherlands, where this is possible. I am proud of all those Dutch who give me their confidence."

2713058.jpeg

The attack in Paris he considered an "indescribable form of barbarism and backwardness. For those who have sympathy for this attack the Netherlands has no place . "For heaven's sake, pack your suitcase and leave. There may be a place in the world where you can come to your right. Do not go kill innocent journalists, which is so despicable. Go, if you can not find your place in the Netherlands."
Aboutaleb: als het je hier niet bevalt, rot toch op! - Elsevier.nl

Meanwhile in the freespeech and therefor evil Netherlands ....
ISRAEL IN TROUBLE : Hague Court Opens War Crimes Inquiry at Request of Palestinians

Last edited:
Wise words by a Muslim, I respect him for his straight talking, but I fear now that Muslims will turn against him and try to kill him, but it is refreshing to hear. If only more politicians in Australia were so straight forward.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom