What's new

Roots of Islamic Terrorism: European Parliament report

So any Action after This (EU) ????? :blink: or just read and rob ur hands and finish it as usual ....:bounce:

why would they bother? its our mess.

they will just laugh and say, it explains why these people are third rate third world citizens
on the other hand some EU members would be joining their American cousins to oust last Pro-Russian regime in Syria and they will gladly partner with Al Qaeda, Al Khwan & even TTP under the romantic banner of FSA. they (West) dont care which side is bad and which is worse. for them we all are ***** and pests and its better that the ones that are more fanatic & stronger can kill enough of us silent majority and then they can be dealt with later.

right after the death of Jinnah and the murder of his sister (ok dont break your head guys, let me rephrase after the mysterious death of his sister) our "free" country willingly became a client state of Arabs and the west. and we fell for what ever price they offered

even our former spy-master has found it better to go and serve his new masters in UAE who are have been funding organisations that beheaded his subordinates in the field.

if I was an Indian I would have gone to Srinager and shouted..."so .. you want freedom from us you Kashmiri Muslims? care to see what your fellow Muslims are doing to their fellow Muslims in Pakistan? how would you like your mosques and shrines to be blown up and your men beheaded in the name of Islam? if my Indian army does it to you then it is bad? and if they do it then its Islam? ".

at this pace I dread to say that all persecuted communities might start immigrating to India and Iran because our state is inept, incompetent and complicit in the radicalization of the majority.

it is sad that a single "lady" from Europe , Katherine ashton , must dictate to all the world who is terrorist and who is not , and why :lol:

why would they bother? its our mess.

they will just laugh and say, it explains why these people are third rate third world citizens
on the other hand some EU members would be joining their American cousins to oust last Pro-Russian regime in Syria and they will gladly partner with Al Qaeda, Al Khwan & even TTP under the romantic banner of FSA. they (West) dont care which side is bad and which is worse. for them we all are ***** and pests and its better that the ones that are more fanatic & stronger can kill enough of us silent majority and then they can be dealt with later.

right after the death of Jinnah and the murder of his sister (ok dont break your head guys, let me rephrase after the mysterious death of his sister) our "free" country willingly became a client state of Arabs and the west. and we fell for what ever price they offered

even our former spy-master has found it better to go and serve his new masters in UAE who are have been funding organisations that beheaded his subordinates in the field.

1) Yes but ... i think they also suffering from this ,special Britain ,france,Norway and germany also,may be that reason they ask the report....

if I was an Indian I would have gone to Srinager and shouted..."so .. you want freedom from us you Kashmiri Muslims? care to see what your fellow Muslims are doing to their fellow Muslims in Pakistan? how would you like your mosques and shrines to be blown up and your men beheaded in the name of Islam? if my Indian army does it to you then it is bad? and if they do it then its Islam? ".

at this pace I dread to say that all persecuted communities might start immigrating to India and Iran because our state is inept, incompetent and complicit in the radicalization of the majority.

2) Golden true Words ,Thx,

:offpost:

useful next time For _____... :)

Not all the facts here - for instance there were reports that CIA had already set up training facilities in Turkiye, much earlier and of course US and West gave full support to Qatar and Arabia, nit's not just Syria, but Libya -- Now Libya is a basket case and Jihad incubation facility.

Destructive creation is an idiot policy at the base of which is not just self defense but the marriage of this imperative with an intense hatred - after all, creating support structures for sectarian wars is not exactly empathy.

Either way, my outrage is not so much for the West, but for those so called muslims who delight in the killing of other Muslims because they are of a different sect -- in this the Wahabi will be the loser, He stayed on this throne as long as he was useful but now the Wahabi has lost credibility in the Muslim world and is seen as the errand by of the West - does the West really need a errand boy that is not acceptable to those he delivers messages to ??
Let's say, for the sake of argument that the CIA has set up training camps in Turkey,.....so are they training Al Qaeda sponsored Al Nusra in those camps?

I don't know what you mean when you say “US and West gave full support to Qatar and Arabia”…..are these countries supporting Al Nusra, or do you think everyone opposing dictator Asad is a sectarian terrorist?

Wasn't the American ambassador to Libya killed by the terrorists that you are alleging are sponsored by America and the West?

I do not believe the West is supporting sectarian terrorism, it is not in their national interest, the fact is, today the number one threat to the Western societies comes from the very forces you are alleging that they are colliding with.

By pointing fingers at the West we are only creating more confusion and undermining the war the Global jihadist are waging against Muslim and non-Muslims alike.

Want to resist western influences and divide-and-conquer strategies, muslims? Then stop killing other muslims over (small?!) cultural differences, and start to genuinely co-operate with other muslim nations.

Stop killing other Muslims? What are you, sane?? Brother man, Pakistanis Muslims are deeply insecure about being Muslims, their ideology teaches them that to be Muslim you have to be Arab, and the only role they find available to them is as fodder and the pay is not bad, plus look all the stuff you don't get in this life, you will get 72 times more in the after life - not bad, eh? That's a pretty good deal.

Let's say, for the sake of argument that the CIA has set up training camps in Turkey,.....so are they training Al Qaeda sponsored Al Nusra in those camps?

I don't know what you mean when you say “US and West gave full support to Qatar and Arabia”…..are these countries supporting Al Nusra, or do you think everyone opposing dictator Asad is a sectarian terrorist?

Wasn't the American ambassador to Libya killed by the terrorists that you are alleging are sponsored by America and the West?

I do not believe the West is supporting sectarian terrorism, it is not in their national interest, the fact is, today the number one threat to the Western societies comes from the very forces you are alleging that they are colliding with.

By pointing fingers at the West we are only creating more confusion and undermining the war the Global jihadist are waging against Muslim and non-Muslims alike.

It's alright if you don't buy in -- And you are right that for most Muslims fool me twice or x number of times, shame of me

Many people in europe have now looking down on Muslims as terrorists.

Sadly, this report is just another manifestation of thought processes now dominating immigrant debates.

The west admits who is causing all the trouble and they admit that they know who is the terrorist, and yet they fully support them... they try to fool the world by saying "west is against terrorism" but in reality, they themselves support it.
Sadly their plan is working, they created a division in the M.E, in return they can control some countries easily such as GCC... it is a shame that now some Arabs are being controlled by the west because of some "Arab" countries... the Arabs ruled Europe once... what a great shame "Arabs" have caused to the Arabic history.....

It's alright if you don't buy in -- And you are right that for most Muslims fool me twice or x number of times, shame of me
Muse, I guess we have a difference of opinion on this issue, you believe West is behind the sectarian terrorism/Civil War in the Muslim world (please correct me if I'm wrong), I on the other hand strongly believe this is the ugly outcome of proxy Saudi -Iran war.

Cheers.

The west admits who is causing all the trouble and they admit that they know who is the terrorist, and yet they fully support them... they try to fool the world by saying "west is against terrorism" but in reality, they themselves support it.
Please, do not make unsubstantial claims, at least show us some circumstantial evidence?

Sadly their plan is working, they created a division in the M.E, in return they can control some countries easily such as GCC... it is a shame that now some Arabs are being controlled by the west because of some "Arab" countries... the Arabs ruled Europe once... what a great shame "Arabs" have caused to the Arabic history.....
You are again making wild claims, trying to hide your own weaknesses and divisions by blaming it on others. You should not be pointing fingers at others, when your own country is a puppet of Russia and Iran.

It's time for the Muslims grow up and stop blaming others for their own mess.

Muse, I guess we have a difference of opinion on this issue, you believe West is behind the sectarian terrorism/Civil War in the Muslim world (please correct me if I'm wrong), I on the other hand strongly believe this is the ugly outcome of proxy Saudi -Iran war.

Cheers.
bit of both my dear

for the west whats more good than seeing Muslim factions busy killing each other. (well to be fair, one faction killing every other faction it sees as impure).
its funding and support of FSA is not a secret although people within the West are crying that FSA is infested with Al Qaeda terrorists. Saudi/ Iranian conflict (or shall we say Shia/ Sunni conflict) also has its reasons and actually gives a lot of room for the west to light up the things when it wants.

Hizbullah and Iran aside, before and during the 2nd Iraqi war, the West suddenly warmed up to the Shias and decided that they are the most persecuted people in the Muslim world but that all went in the thin air as the Iraq descended into the chaos.

West advises Pakistan to look after the Ahmedis and Christians of Pakistan but looks the other way when the regimes of KSA and Bahrain brutally crushed the shia protesters. now it doesnt suggest active support or involvement in sectarian war but it is a silent nod and approval to the savagery against the subjects of those countries at the hands of these rulers.

for the West , ends justify the means, and when the time comes it will "make a new one" into UAE and KSA and again stand on the podium of sole protector of humanity once again.

I had the same notion but I saw the captured SAS troops with my own eyes on the TV program about UK/US covert/ black op wars , the captured guys were blamed for sectarian killings. look up the net and you might be lucky to find some information although a lot has been "cleaned"
The only truth in this whole story is that two undercover British agents were arrested by the Iraqi police in Basra, now the allegations that they were about to blow up innocent civilian is coming from Iranian backed trouble makers the Mehdi army of Moqtada al-Sadr, and you believe them?

Bty, the article you posted was written by this idiot Christopher Bollyn, who says 9/11 was the work of Zionist, not the Al Qaeda, so do you believe him too?

My friend let us not create confusion, it's the Global jihadist led by Al Qaeda that are killing innocent Muslims, by pointing fingers at others we are undermining this war.

Our enemy is within, we desperately need to reform our Madrasas curriculum (some of them are terrorist hatcheries ), try to control hate filled Khutbahs, and in Pakistan's case, we must end this military-mullah alliance, in other words, stop using terrorists as strategic assets, as many of us know that large number of them have joined the Global jihadist and are involved in killing fellow Pakistanis.

bit of both my dear

for the west whats more good than seeing Muslim factions busy killing each other. (well to be fair, one faction killing every other faction it sees as impure).
its funding and support of FSA is not a secret although people within the West are crying that FSA is infested with Al Qaeda terrorists. Saudi/ Iranian conflict (or shall we say Shia/ Sunni conflict) also has its reasons and actually gives a lot of room for the west to light up the things when it wants.

Hizbullah and Iran aside, before and during the 2nd Iraqi war, the West suddenly warmed up to the Shias and decided that they are the most persecuted people in the Muslim world but that all went in the thin air as the Iraq descended into the chaos.

West advises Pakistan to look after the Ahmedis and Christians of Pakistan but looks the other way when the regimes of KSA and Bahrain brutally crushed the shia protesters. now it doesnt suggest active support or involvement in sectarian war but it is a silent nod and approval to the savagery against the subjects of those countries at the hands of these rulers.

for the West , ends justify the means, and when the time comes it will "make a new one" into UAE and KSA and again stand on the podium of sole protector of humanity once again.
With all due respect, I do not believe in this theory, it does not work that way anymore, today the world is a global village, a disease called SARS was started in China (Severe acute respiratory syndrome) but within no time spread all over the world and killed many, same way, religious fanaticism started by Saudi Iranian rivalry has spread all over the world today, and as I have said several times, the West itself is facing the threat from within, as some of its own citizen of Muslim descent are becoming part of Global jihadist.

Here are some examples for you to understand what I'm trying to say:

I urge you to please click on the link and read the whole article.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakistans-war/256845-militant-web.html#post4546462

It is true that al Qaeda’s affiliates allocate most of their resources to waging guerilla warfare against their “local” enemies. But if we have learned anything since 9/11 it is that the gains made by al Qaeda “over there” can easily lead to a threat against Americans “over here.”[32] Indeed, al Qaeda’s expansion in recent years has led to more threats against the U.S. Homeland, not less.

Here are four examples.

First, AQAP has emerged as a threat to the U.S. Homeland. AQAP was decimated after 2003 by a relentless counterterrorism campaign. But in early 2009 the group was reborn after al Qaeda’s Saudi and Yemeni wings united. By December 25, 2009, AQAP had placed a suicide bomber on board a Detroit-bound plane. Luck and the vigilance of the passengers on board Flight 253 saved the day. Prior to the Christmas Day bombing attempt, many counterterrorism analysts assumed that AQAP was only interested in attacking targets inside Yemen. Several attempted attacks by AQAP have followed that initial failure.

Second, months later, in May 2010, the Pakistani Taliban (TTP) dispatched a terrorist to Times Square. The SUV bomb did not go off, saving numerous lives. The Pakistani Taliban is the same group, discussed above, that shares a “symbiotic relationship” with al Qaeda. The Pakistani Taliban’s resources are devoted, by and large, to operations inside Pakistan and Afghanistan. And yet the group almost detonated a truck bomb in the heart of New York.

Third, on April 22 of this year, the Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP) announced that they had disrupted an al Qaeda plot to derail a passenger train traveling from New York to Toronto. This was the first known al Qaeda plot against Canada since 9/11. RCMP officials said the plotters received “direction and guidance” from al Qaeda members in Iran.

Fourth, al Qaeda in Iraq (AQI) has had a hand in plots against the West. In 2004, according to the Department of Homeland Security, Osama bin Laden instructed then AQI emir Abu Musab al Zarqawi to assemble a cell capable of striking the U.S. In 2007, failed attacks in London and Glasgow were tied back to AQI.[33] And in June of this year Iraqi officials claimed to have disrupted a sarin and mustard gas plot that was intended to target Iraq, Europe and the U.S.[34]

Luckily, these plots have either been foiled or failed for other reasons. It has always been difficult to mount a large-casualty attack against the U.S. Homeland. But the diversity of attempted attacks against the U.S. Homeland demonstrates that while the Al Qaeda Network is fighting for territory “over there,” it remains a threat to Americans “over here.”

Back
Top Bottom