What's new

Rooms in Quaid-i-azams toob being used for sex in karachi

he is the founder of our country and some people are using his tomb
Sounds fake to me.

there is a program sarey aam which airs on ary news they were doing a program to expose this the team of the show is being held hostage by the management of the tomb

he is the founder of our country and some people are using his tomb

there is a program sarey aam which airs on ary news they were doing a program to expose this the team of the show is being held hostage by the management of the tomb
So in short the management of the tomb allows these type of activities in exchange of money??
And how they can take hostage of the team??

Last edited:
When we have screwed up whole country which Quaid founded than what's big issue with tomb.

PS: At-least correct the spelling in title.

When we have screwed up whole country which Quaid founded than what's big issue with tomb.

PS: At-least correct the spelling in title.
Who takes care of the this tomb??
Goverment??

Very shameful & unethical practice by admin of tomb ..........

I wonder couples pay Rs. 5000 for spending some time with each other in front of a grave ... WTH is obstacle to them to get hotel room which can be cheap .........

Anyways Governor Sindh has taken notice immediately & form a 3 member investigative committee ... Culprits will be punished soon In-Shaa-Allah ..............

yun di humain azaadi kay dunya hoi heraan, ae quaid tera ehsaan hai ehsaan!

I saw that bit but didn't realize it was for sex lol. I thought couples come for dating and kissing. This is some serious sh!t going on.

Action should be taken against culprits.

Typical South Asian news

We can see all day movies based on love and shit , but at the end of the day love marriages are taboo and a relationship between 2 adults is not approved .

:cheesy::cheesy::partay::cheesy::cheesy:

Back
Top Bottom