What's new

Rolls Royce in Pakistan did municipal street cleaning in Bahawalpur !

Do you mean that the car in the color picture (that you posted) and the B&W picture are the same? :disagree:
The car whose picture that you posted a is a premium coupe (Ford Phaetons were luxury cars), while the car in the OP is a humble sedan.
The Radiator Grilles are markedly different, while the circular hole in the bottom of the grille was there in all cars of that time......for a starter crank handle :-)
Since solenoid starter motors (Bendix Gear) was either not there or was not reliable enough.
Ditto for lights; they were similar across all marques of the time, being only smaller or larger in diameter.

I'd still say that the car in the OP is an Continental make, likely a Citroen, Puegeot or Adler.

Hmm fair enough, maybe not that particular model, but still looks like a ford to me, like a Model 48 or 68.

eeerrrr,..................it was no nawab who did it..................it was King of patiala who did it.

apprantly he did some crazy stuff..........like got british polo drunck one day before the match with the locals and british lost due to hang over.........and we call it now "patiala peg"

Sorry but there was no India before as well, it was a hindustan and not india ...OR british Sub Continent ...
I guess when queen Victoria was called the empress of india , that was just a fluke ?

we were hell rich at nawabs times damn i fly from bahawalpur today some 3 hours before

I heard this type of story for Nizam of Hyderabad.

It seems fake though as the car with brooms is not a Rolls Royce.

Ok the story is a rip off of what a Kuwaiti sheikh did, it did not happen in patiala, bhaghalpur or chawalpur...

The story of the Rolls Royce taxi - 2:48AM - Everything Kuwait - 2:48AM – Everything Kuwait

I heard this type of story for Nizam of Hyderabad.

It seems fake though as the car with brooms is not a Rolls Royce.

And the fact that the ladies in the background a wearing skirts... Yeah Hyderabad for sure:)

It's a rip off of the story of a Kuwaiti Shieikh who turned a Rolls Royce into a taxi...

Ok the story is a rip off of what a Kuwaiti sheikh did, it did not happen in patiala, bhaghalpur or chawalpur...

The story of the Rolls Royce taxi - 2:48AM - Everything Kuwait - 2:48AM – Everything Kuwait

And the fact that the ladies in the background a wearing skirts... Yeah Hyderabad for sure:)

It's a rip off of the story of a Kuwaiti Shieikh who turned a Rolls Royce into a taxi...

Its not even that. Refer to my post on the last page, the photo is from France :lol:

stop this chutiapa, jitney nawab or maharaja utny stories and all bull.
look at the background of this pic does it look like india, look at the broom, we still use that useless jharoo in both India and pakistan not the brooms

stop this chutiapa, jitney nawab or maharaja utny stories and all bull.
look at the background of this pic does it look like india, look at the broom, we still use that useless jharoo in both India and pakistan not the brooms
the western cloths are a giveaway.

May be! You know this Rolls Royce story has been doing rounds with different names.

Back
Top Bottom