What's new

Rohingya!

what people of Pakistan want
What our illiterate awam want and what are interests of the state are two differant things. China is our ally. Are you going sell out China because of ignorant awam who are led by the even more ignorant mullahs?

I say again. Pakistan will follow China. Chief Qamar Bajwa is not going be influenced by some oafs on the streets. China supports Myanmar. Period.

W020161018601091161457.jpg

What our illiterate awam want and what are interests of the state are two differant things. China is our ally. Are you going sell out China because of ignorant awam who are led by the even more ignorant mullahs?

I say again. Pakistan will follow China. Chief Qamar Bajwa is not going be influenced by some oafs on the streets. China supports Myanmar. Period.
China is ally and there is no doubt about it but it has different stances on many issues and decides in its best interests so we are free to decide as we wish. Our relationship should be mutual beneficial and not of master and slave.

What about your Yemeni brothers ?
offtopic and useless. BTW we stood by our Yemeni brothers.

China is ally and there is no doubt about it but it has different stances on many issues and decides
So you think if tom orrow at the UN they vote Pakistan is going to vote against Chinese motion? Which world do you live in? Pakistan will follow China. I hope Pakistan sells with Chinese help Jf- Thunders. If the censure vote goes against Myanmar and we help it who do you think will help Pakistan tomorrow when the US decides to censure Pakistan? Your Rohingya Mukhtos? Or your Bangla friends? Have you nopt learn't from the Afghan debacle of the 1980s? Give up this ummaj chumma rubbish that mullahs have addicted you.

There's also been communal and racial tensions in Burma. Look at all the different insurgencies going on in different states, waged by ethnic minorities there. The Burmese are some paranoid racist mofos who go "Kalar did this", "Kalar raped us", "we are going to eliminate Kalar" all the time.

If Trump gets his way and goes all out for Pakistan [which is possible] who do you think is going to help Pakistan? Your Rohingya Mukhtos? Your Bangla friends? Some other Ummah like Saudia? No. Your going to look to our little athiest friends up in China.

Ps. The Saudis just signed a $100 billion thank you deal with Trump - lest you forgot.

Chinese motion
Wake up kahan so raha ha, China is not making any motion so there is no question of voting against it.
I know who decides. Money, army, landlords, industrialists.
No you don't. If money decided, NS would still be PM of Pakistan...that's why I say wake up. This is a bipolar world and I don't see it moving towards a unipolar world.

This is a bipolar world
China or USA.

Ps. Money still wins. Don't ever forget NS tussle is between one group of elites and another. It's not that NS lost to illiterate poor. He will lose to another part of the elite. And trust me Pakistan Army will go with China over Myanmar.

If China really wants to emerge as a real super power than it has to side with humanity, else other super powers were / are lot better than China in many ways. The only winning difference would be siding with weak and confronting the bully. Which in this Burma's case is very clear.

And for my country Pakistan .......... I hope they (Pakistanis) know Pakistan values more than Myanmar when it comes to international interests.

China or USA.

Ps. Money still wins. Don't ever forget NS tussle is between one group of elites and another. It's not that NS lost to illiterate poor. He will lose to another part of the elite. And trust me Pakistan Army will go with China over Myanmar.
Ignored!!! since your statement does not make any sense rather it evinces your ignorance. Which elite...the whole elite crap "badmashiya" is trying to save its arse.

Last edited:
After India, China supports Myanmar in its efforts to safeguard ‘development and stability’

https://www.samaa.tv/international/...nmar-efforts-safeguard-development-stability/

China backs Burma's efforts to 'safeguard stability' as pressure mounts over Rohingya Muslim crisis

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...support-east-asia-massacre-army-a7941916.html

There are dozens of Chinese PDF members. Why not ask them where they stand? Why not ask them where China stands?

by our Rohingya brothers.
My dad never went to Myanmar. So I have no brothers there. You will know better about your family tree.

Back
Top Bottom