What's new

Rohingya Ethnic Cleansing - Updates & Discussions

Hasina_Suu-Kyi-690x450.jpg

Sad... just sad ...

JUST TOO MUCH TALKING., ...STOP TALKING, START DOING..........:angry::angry::angry::angry:
i really wish, i can provide them weapons......... our government is really a dumb ***.:butcher:

I feel sorry for these poor folks. It's better to just leave rather face this every day.

The current government of Bangladesh are not taking them.

After the attacks on authorities by 'insurgents' last month in Rakhine, I got a really bad feeling for some reason. A really nasty echo.

How will it look if you do nothing though? The world will curse you.
Not saying you are - but to the people here that are saying, they should not let any in BD, is disgusting.

Bangladesh already host quite a number of them. The region of Teknaf is filled with mostly Rohingyas.

Bangladesh already struggle with overpopulation, illiteracy and inequality. Why deal with more? That is not my thinking, but that of their leader.

Ask yourself. Would Erdogan take them in? I think not.

Hasina_Suu-Kyi-690x450.jpg

Sad... just sad ...

LOL...

The one thing those two have in common is that both are sitting ducks. They stand zero chance against the reality that will potentially unfold in the coming times.

@Luffy 500 @mb444 No, I don't subscribe to...whatever his name is....views....

In another news, a similar attack to last month (albeit, on a larger and far more organized and disciplined scale) was carried out not far from the Chinese border. It seems that Burma is still a bitterly and violently divided country. That will hamper the country's long-term economic outlook.

No doubt, the country has a lot of promise and potential. Makes you wonder eh?

JUST TOO MUCH TALKING., ...STOP TALKING, START DOING..........:angry::angry::angry::angry:
i really wish, i can provide them weapons......... our government is really a dumb ***.:butcher:

Bad idea. Especially given the current times.

Unfortunately BD's own civil society and HR watchdogs are silent. Silent is BD's own Nobel Laurette Dr Mohammad Yunus. Indeed there is a silly feeling among some that speaking in defense of these miserable hordes would brand them Islamist / IS supporter, etc.

So protests have taken place in Dhaka, Kuala Lampur and Jakarta so far. Respect.

Nothing in Ankara, Islamabad, Tehran.

Pakistanis have protested multiple times in public over the treatment of the Rohingya in Myanmar these past few years. More importantly, Pakistan has taken in hundreds of thousands of Rohingya refugees over the years. Actions speak louder than words and Pakistan has taken in more Rohingya refugees than any country except Bangladesh, despite the fact that it doesn't share a border with Myanmar and is located thousands of miles away:

"Today, according to the Arakan Historical Society (AHS), there are some 200,000 more Rohingyas living in Pakistan"

http://www.burmalibrary.org/docs/SRI-rohingya.htm#_ednref4
(2003)

"Although there are no official statistics available, interviews with Bengali and Rohingya community leaders and researchers suggest that there are over 1.6 million Bengalis and up to 400,000 Rohingyas living in Karachi."

https://www.thenews.com.pk/print/55513-bengali-and-rohingya-leaders-gearing-up-for-lg-polls
(2015)

He bloody would
Taking in Rohingya refugees in Turkey or other country is not the solution at all. They must be allowed to live peacefully in their homeland, Arakan. They must be allowed home rule and not an imposed rule from the outsider Burma controlled by the Barmans.

The current government of Bangladesh are not taking them.
Do you think, only taking the Rohingyas inside a poor BD is the only solution? I have seen the Rohingya camps somewhere between Cox's Bazaar and Teknaf. The camps are beyond something of a living quarter. I have not seen such a miserable condition of living places. BD is an overcrowded and poor country. It should not indulge in taking on people from other countries.

Moreover, the international communities have to take responsibility so that the Rohingyas can live without being tortured by other ethnicity people like the Barman military. An outright secession from Myanmar may be the only way out of the situation.

You have my full support. Turkiye being in NATO , we have to just watch from afar , unfortunately.
All my prayers are with you guys.

Unfortunately Bangladesh can't go to any war.. We are achieving huge economical growth. Soon we will be able to end poverty. No Government would put it into jeopardy.

So the solution needs to come from the higher authorities sitting in Power position of the world. From your western friends.

How can a Buddhist country commits such a horrific crime, Isn't Buddhism a religion of love? Heart bleeding for those poor souls, Where is UN human rights commission now?

How can a Buddhist country commits such a horrific crime, Isn't Buddhism a religion of love? Heart bleeding for those poor souls, Where is UN human rights commission now?
they are theravada Buddhists. unlike Mahayana which is popular in china, japan. they get extreme easily. they focus less on compassion, for example, Theravada monks eat meat...

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom