What's new

ROBO-SOLDIERS China unveils ‘Robocop’ exo-skeletons, gun wielding killer robot dogs & ‘X- ray’ tech to help soldiers see through walls

Exactly when you start seeing this at such minute level, something isn’t right. And since wars don’t happen everyday, these be used to suppress and subjugate people according to any agenda/govt to ensure compliance. The weapons mounted on those are instant killing….target is people who don’t comply……totalitarianism and fascism at its peak

Won’t be surprised to see these being used to bring in the new world order.(in every country)
If it's the western who do it. I can bet a 180 degrees turn of your comment. And u think just becos China not gonna do it , these white imperialist is not gonna make more powerful killing machine?

The day come when rail sniper gun is put into service. No muzzle flash, no sound, no recoil. Hit target at more than a km. The ultimate non traceable killer.

Not practical. Chinese one cost USD 1000 and can send hundred of them. While US one can even afford to have one destroyed becos it cost USD 86000.

I dont know why no one is getting a little bit worried or atleast bothered with all these advancements in Killer tech.
I mean, Forget about war, How far is it from reality to imagine a regime like Stalinist, Fascist or Nazis comes to power in a country or countries in near future.
If such government have acces to such lethal tech that can only be produced with massive Industrial base. How will it be even possible to resist such regime?
People are all cranked up about rise of AI, and Inter country wars.
But what about highly advanced technology in hands of an opressive regime?.
With UN getting weaker and weaker and Multiple Power centres emerging. How easy will it be for a country to intervene in another country on the basis of Human rights abuse?.

I dont know why no one is getting a little bit worried or atleast bothered with all these advancements in Killer tech.
I mean, Forget about war, How far is it from reality to imagine a regime like Stalinist, Fascist or Nazis comes to power in a country or countries in near future.
If such government have acces to such lethal tech that can only be produced with massive Industrial base. How will it be even possible to resist such regime?
People are all cranked up about rise of AI, and Inter country wars.
But what about highly advanced technology in hands of an opressive regime?.
With UN getting weaker and weaker and Multiple Power centres emerging. How easy will it be for a country to intervene in another country on the basis of Human rights abuse?.

Sometimes fiction becomes a reality.

Back
Top Bottom