What's new

Riyaz Bhatkal: Shy student to terror mastermind

Someone posted about those who are SUSPECTED OF TERRORISM...POTENTIAL TERRORIST

to kill terrorist AND potential ones...

I don't think that any civil society should or could afford promote this mentality of "suspected of terrorism = Potential terrorist" and "media trials". Else the biggest challenge will be the "abuse of the weak by those in power".

It doesn't matter how suspected is the suspected elements or how frustrated we are at the agencies not being able to get the right proof against those suspects... The rule of law has to be fair, else we degenerate as a society and democracy... so, this whole 'minority report' idea of 'potential terrorist might work for US, but for us Indians and our diverse society, it will be like committing a suicide

Can you imagine a person from minority community in Mohammedan majority country doing these type of mass murder carnage ? It happens only in democratic Non-Mohammedan country where Mohammedans enjoy all freedom, rights and benefits while holding enmity and treason against their host country citing imaginary persecution. I am not blaming all Mohammedans. But, substantial number of Mohammedans (even if it is 1%, it amounts to huge number) ready for treason against their host country.

Can you imagine a person from minority community in Mohammedan majority country doing these type of mass murder carnage ? It happens only in democratic Non-Mohammedan country where Mohammedans enjoy all freedom, rights and benefits while holding enmity and treason against their host country citing imaginary persecution. I am not blaming all Mohammedans. But, substantial number of Mohammedans (even if it is 1%, it amounts to huge number) ready for treason against their host country.

and they are purged in regular intervals or thats what our pakistani brothers seem to claim ;) :lol:

The terrorist is one who thinks he is authorized to take revenge by bloodshed without knowing who is he killing.

Such people are present every where how ever the bigger ones used a religion card.

Which century are you living in? What is Mohammedan? :blink:

I was in Sarojini Nagar for shopping when the attack happened and the earth shook underneath my feet, the window glasses shattered, the fire ball rose up high with black smoke, explosion sound made pigeon to disperse, the panic dominated the streets, people losing lives, blood every where, could not recognize which hand belonged to which body, burring bodies and shop, smell of burnt material ,sound of police siren and fire brigade was only thing heard. Horrifying!

For all those blood lovers I would like to draw your attention to The Norwegian prison where inmates are treated like people http://www.defence.pk/forums/social-issues-current-events/237263-norwegian-prison-where-inmates-treated-like-people.html#post3967256

"For the victim, the offender is in prison. That is justice. I'm not stupid. I'm a realist. Here I give prisoners respect; this way we teach them to respect others. But we are watching them all the time. It is important that when they are released they are less likely to commit more crimes. That is justice for society."

Good start by taking care of all the shiv sena and BJP. It is easy to boost about what should be done but ground realities might not be so favorable. Should i remind you that what happened when u hanged the last potential terrorist (Afzal guru). Killing one potential will breed 10 more at his place as he will only come up as a martyr but if you give him a fair trail no one will going to question it. So you should better learn this lesson as Americans learned it the hard way.

Whats wrong in starting from IM and SIMI??? SS and BJP are two big parties and till date none of them proved to be involved in act of terrorism.There is a better way to stop breeding of 10 Afzal, do you really want to hear it??

General 'Black Jack' have devised a awesome mechanism to curb terrorism, but big question is has some one in India has Balls to execute his plan???

Americans know how to treat terrorists esp potential terrorists.American way:

1. FBI agents pose as terroists and provide materials to Potential terrorists, the potential terrorist then execute the plan, the FBI catch him red handed..
2. All potential terrorists in USA have one place, Guantanamo bay.
3. In G.Bay the terrorists are tortured like hell.

Kill 1 to save 100. The Indian agencies should execute Indian who is trained in Pakistan. If not executed today, tomorrow he will kill 100 of innocent civilians..

I am not saying that it should be done, But this is how American controlled terrorism for 50 years,....

HOW TO STOP TERRORISTS...... it worked once in our History...

Once in U.S. history an episode of terrorism was very quickly stopped. It happened in the Philippines about 1911, when Gen. John J. Pershing was in command of the garrison. There had been numerous terrorist attacks, so "Black Jack" told his boys to catch the perps and teach them a lesson.

Forced to dig their own graves, the terrorists were all tied to posts, execution style. The U.S. soldiers then brought in pigs and slaughtered them, rubbing their bullets in the blood and fat. Thus, the terrorists were terrorized.

All but one was shot, their bodies dumped into the grave, and the hog guts dumped atop the bodies. The lone survivor was allowed to escape back to the terrorist camp and tell his brethren what happened to the others. This brought a stop to terrorism in the Philippines for the next 50 years.

Pointing a gun into the face of terrorists won't make them flinch.

They welcome the chance to die for god. Like Gen. Pershing, we must show them that they won't get to heaven but instead will die with the hated pigs of the devil.

Whats wrong in starting from IM and SIMI??? SS and BJP are two big parties and till date none of them proved to be involved in act of terrorism.There is a better way to stop breeding of 10 Afzal, do you really want to hear it??

General 'Black Jack' have devised a awesome mechanism to curb terrorism, but big question is has some one in India has Balls to execute his plan???

Americans know how to treat terrorists esp potential terrorists.American way:

1. FBI agents pose as terroists and provide materials to Potential terrorists, the potential terrorist then execute the plan, the FBI catch him red handed..
2. All potential terrorists in USA have one place, Guantanamo bay.
3. In G.Bay the terrorists are tortured like hell.

Kill 1 to save 100. The Indian agencies should execute Indian who is trained in Pakistan. If not executed today, tomorrow he will kill 100 of innocent civilians..
This is called how to make a terrorist rather than how to capture one. Americans are the source of all terrorism. They breaded terrorism to serve their own agendas. There was also a time when Osama bin Laden was being paid by Americans to gain influence in Saudi circles. There was also a time when Americans armed Al Qaeda to fight soviets in Afghanistan. There was also a time when americans armed alqaeda linked militia to take down gaddafi. This list goes on if you go deeper into these matters.

This is called how to make a terrorist rather than how to capture one. Americans are the source of all terrorism. They breaded terrorism to serve their own agendas. There was also a time when Osama bin Laden was being paid by Americans to gain influence in Saudi circles. There was also a time when Americans armed Al Qaeda to fight soviets in Afghanistan. There was also a time when americans armed alqaeda linked militia to take down gaddafi. This list goes on if you go deeper into these matters.

These all are execuses to save own skin. I am quoting Hassan Nissar here "Why it always happen than traitor born among us? Why don't it born among whites (Gore)? Because Traitor born in a particular society/culture"..

I hope you understand why I quoted it.. No one suffered more than Jews and Persian, How many of them are terrorists??? Why death of a palestanian affect Muslim from Kerla?? Why freeing Ram Temple agitate Pakistani Muslim?? Why Gujrat riots is a worry for Muslim living in England??? These all are excuses to explore devil within.

Don't hide evil under some lame execuse...

These all are execuses to save own skin. I am quoting Hassan Nissar here "Why it always happen than traitor born among us? Why don't it born among whites (Gore)? Because Traitor born in a particular society/culture"..

I hope you understand why I quoted it.. No one suffered more than Jews and Persian, How many of them are terrorists??? Why death of a palestanian affect Muslim from Kerla?? Why freeing Ram Temple agitate Pakistani Muslim?? Why Gujrat riots is a worry for Muslim living in England??? These all are excuses to explore devil within.

Don't hide evil under some lame execuse...

I respect Hassan Nisar a lot. If he said that then i believe him. He always speaks the truth whether it hurts or not.

I persopnally feel that there should be an automatiuc death penalty in terrorism cases. No need to keep them alive using my taxes when they could have easily killed me in a bomb blast.

There should be a maximum time frame of 18 months for the trial. Also the president must dispose the mercy petition in maximum 3 months. If this is there than the scums will be punished in 2 years time.

In the 2003 Mumbai twin blasts case the terrorists were convicted in 2009 (after 6 years) and their sentence upheald by Bombay highcourt in 2012 (3 years). Their appeals are pending in SC and this august it will be 10 years since the attacks. I strongly feel that it is this delay that encourages the terrorists.

Back
Top Bottom