What's new

Ripe for revolution?

Why blame poor zardari alone, he isn't is in control with begin with ??

The real power lies somewhere else, his govt has got all the responsibility but no real power do the job.

Gut Gott! Revolution is the last thing Pakistani nationals must be thinking of right now. It is impractical in your stiuation. Tunisia and Egypt are right now not suffering from militancy of any sort and hence there is a relatively stable state order established there. Hence the revolution apart from the presence of dictators.

Your national condition is totally different and any attempts for a supposed revolution would spell terrible disaster.

Gut Gott! Revolution is the last thing Pakistani nationals must be thinking of right now. It is impractical in your stiuation. Tunisia and Egypt are right now not suffering from militancy of any sort and hence there is a relatively stable state order established there. Hence the revolution apart from the presence of dictators.

Your national condition is totally different and any attempts for a supposed revolution would spell terrible disaster.

well said there is a fair chance that thug mullahs might hijack it

I personally believe that Democracy is the worst form of government. The thing which I hate in Democracy comes from my religious perspective. I or rather we believe that any system should have continous action. Whether it be for the good or bad but there should be continuious action.

In Democracy the election winners need not worry about for the next 5 years and they can sit around lazily without any action. Therefore Democracy is good only for Lazy and idle minded and dull minded Idiots. Democracy can never bring development to any country.

In USA they have a fake democracy. It is really a 2 party dictatorship like in China where they have 1 party dictatorship. If you see in USA you have 2 very very similar political parties with little to seperate between them on important issues.
1. Both Republicans and democrats believe in the fake capitalist model.
2. Both of them like wars
3. Both support Israel and other CIA related policy issues.

So people are given an illusion that when another party wins they are in control which is not true.

we need a new system of governance for India and probably for Pakistan too.

Therefore any revolution which will take place should also overthrow democracy

I personally believe that Democracy is the worst form of government. The thing which I hate in Democracy comes from my religious perspective. I or rather we believe that any system should have continous action. Whether it be for the good or bad but there should be continuious action.

In Democracy the election winners need not worry about for the next 5 years and they can sit around lazily without any action. Therefore Democracy is good only for Lazy and idle minded and dull minded Idiots. Democracy can never bring development to any country.

In USA they have a fake democracy. It is really a 2 party dictatorship like in China where they have 1 party dictatorship. If you see in USA you have 2 very very similar political parties with little to seperate between them on important issues.

So people are given an illusion that when another party wins they are in control which is not true.

A very interesting perspective. Could you give a rough outline of the system of government you would have in mind?

There is no alternative to democracy when it comes to allround development of the people and their happiness. Do you have a system in mind which is better than democracy?
What has religion got to do with democracy?

Pakistan does not need a revolution. People in North Africa cannot express their opinion freely we can. They dont have a say in how their governments act we do. We already have a democratically elected government. We dont need a revolution just early elections.

There is no alternative to democracy when it comes to allround development of the people and their happiness. Do you have a system in mind which is better than democracy?

Not true, the Chinese are quite developed now and they are as happy with their life as any one else living in a democracy, if not more.:china:

Pakistan wont' have Tunisi type revolution because its more free than those countries.

There is free media and 2012 electiosn are round the corner for people to choose their leaders.

In Arab countries, you have secular dictators supressing religion and freedom for 2-3 decades and on top of that there is economic stagnation.

Although there is widspread poverty in India, Pakistan Bangladesh, the pressure valve that democarcy provides keeps these type of revolutions happening in a massive scale.

China has a bigger chance of this happening if their economic growth rate up to the mark. For China, economic growth is vital for the CCP to stay in power.

Pakistan wont' have Tunisi type revolution because its more free than those countries.

There is free media and 2012 electiosn are round the corner for people to choose their leaders.

In Arab countries, you have secular dictators supressing religion and freedom for 2-3 decades and on top of that there is economic stagnation.

Although there is widspread poverty in India, Pakistan Bangladesh, the pressure valve that democarcy provides keeps these type of revolutions happening in a massive scale.

China has a bigger chance of this happening if their economic growth rate up to the mark. For China, economic growth is vital for the CCP to stay in power.

the type of revolutions underway in tunesia, egypt and jordan has one 'common link' which is that peoples of all backgrounds are participating and they are united (for now) in one cause. in our case it is the opposite - we dont have a 'united stand' against the govt in power - each party backed by its 'cadres' have their own agenda and unfortunately the agenda is not to 'save our country' but to 'save their interests'

in Pakistan army has power not democratic govt. so army is responsible for problems of Pakistan. but revolution will make Pakistan unstable. Pakistan has no mass leader who can lead this revolution in right manner and without bloodshed.

Last edited:
in Pakistan army has power not democratic govt. so army is responsible for problems of Pakistan. but revolution will make Pakistan unstable.

sit down will ya!

by fatman17
sit down will ya!
no personal attacks please. i was saying that revolution will make Pakistan unstable as extremists will exploit this opportunity.

Why blame poor zardari alone, he isn't is in control with begin with ??

The real power lies somewhere else, his govt has got all the responsibility but no real power do the job.

??????? he has no power??? and yet he does all this corruption?

he has the utmost power currently reason being that he came into power at a fragile time when army was disgraced and MASS PUBLIC opinion was of sympathy to the PPP!

so please stop trying to say things you don't know!

& i agree with PAK-MARINE that currently we lack leaders who can bring revolution!

Back
Top Bottom