What's new

RIP Nice, France terror attack victims...73 Dead many injured.

1425_3.jpg

from where I am looking that applies aptly to you more than anyone else..
Facts are there for the whole world to see....but let's bury our heads in the sand and pretend the facts don't exist.

1 Lunatic takes lives of 84 plus innocent souls. Thousands to pay for that in Iraq and Syria :(

If I may reply ,

- I am an Indian
- I am a non-religious person who respect others religious view ( As Robert Landen had said " faith is the gift that I haven't received yet )
- Mr. Wani was wrong in his way of resistance so he was rightly dealt with.
- He was wrong in our opinion he was right according to his.
- We live in a state where we have freedom of expression
- Problem is when acts go out of legal ways of protests.
- Indian forces DIDNT DO ANYTHING WRONG in neutralising him.
- Still death is no matter to celebrate
- enemity must rest with deceased.
- After math in valley ( read violent protests ) is also not in legal framework.
- Forces under SOP did what they have too
- Still loss of life is sad.
- A term "necessary evil "

This is my point of view and feel sad about loss of life on both sides. Forces and protesters.

I do feel sorrow for the death. All of them . As far as I belive all who died were Indias evenif they didn't belive so.

Do you think I am wrong ???

You are not wrong and you won't be when you don't have any vested interests.

Prayers for all innocent people killed by heartless killers all over the world.

This war in terror is going to only get worse as the maniacs from a broken middle east make their way West. The innocent muslims in the west need to start making plans for hijrah as the reaction against muslims will get only worse.

Oh no....

3649421600000578-3691019-image-a-20_1468534278356.jpg

-
We do not have much details yet,but my thoughts with the families of the affected and the injured. The 14 Juillet is our national holiday.... instead of celebrating it and celebrating the unity of the french people and the nation,we are again mourning our dead. When will this madness stop ?
Such a sad day,, deepest condolences to you, @Taygibay and the whole french nation. May the soul of departed rest in peace. :(
Look at the bullet marks on the windscreen of the truck. What was that? Cross fire?

Such a sad day,, deepest condolences to you, @Taygibay and the whole french nation. May the soul of departed rest in peace. :(
Look at the bullet marks on the windscreen of the truck. What was that? Cross fire?
French police claims that driver was armed with pistol and fired several rounds of ammo before being killed by french police but some blogs claims that driver never fired a single shot at crowed.

As per conspiracy theory a drunk driver was responsible for this mayhem.

@The Sandman @Kaptaan @bobo6661

RIP. I have no words for that. Can't people/children celebrate a national holiday without being attacked ?
-
A child's doll lies on the street beside the body of a young girl who was killed in last night's attack in Nice in the south of France

36499D2900000578-3691019-image-a-54_1468537856125.jpg
Speechless!
ANYTHING justifies this? ANYTHING??? Even the brutal murder of my kid wont justify this!! :cry:

French police claims that driver was armed with pistol and fired several rounds of ammo before being killed by french police but some blogs claims that driver never fired a single shot at crowed.

As per conspiracy theory a drunk driver was responsible for this mayhem.
Dont understand, armed with pistol? there are around 80 people dead :(
Going through the thread to figure out what happened.

Speechless!
ANYTHING justifies this? ANYTHING??? Even the brutal murder of my kid wont justify this!! :cry:

Dont understand, armed with pistol? there are around 80 people dead :(
Going through the thread to figure out what happened.
All the people killed by truck not a single person hit with a bullet.

Oh no....

3649421600000578-3691019-image-a-20_1468534278356.jpg

-
We do not have much details yet,but my thoughts with the families of the affected and the injured. The 14 Juillet is our national holiday.... instead of celebrating it and celebrating the unity of the french people and the nation,we are again mourning our dead. When will this madness stop ?

Terrible bro. Our hearts go out to the victims. May the culprits burn infinitely.

We Pakistanis know like no other how it feels to lose innocent women and children.

Back
Top Bottom