What's new

Riots expose high-handedness of the British police, West hypocrisy

hey retard I didnt bring religion into this. I love pakistan. Even hindus who are pakistanis i love

Yeah Right ! When you said you want to invade UK you meant Pakistanis not Muslims ! Right ??

This is the effect of Western media propaganda deliberately. "9.11" incident, whether it is Osama bin Laden planned? Only the United States know this. But the United States has to take this reason, a lot of combat and to overthrow the Islamic countries.

A word salad ! Even my 2 year old kid makes more sense !

Yeah Right ! When you said you want to invade UK you meant Pakistanis not Muslims ! Right ??

Sorry to say you sound a bit dim. i was being sarcastic because thats what the brits do to other countries.

if we keep producing kids the way we are and listen I have two boys lol. We will overtake them in a few years in population already several members of parliament in uk are pakistani origin. Simply our sperm is working compared to europeans

Were you sarcastic when you said this too ?

Western media sinister, deliberately demonizing China and Islamic countries. When they occur when similar things, but understatement. This is the so-called Western "democracy and freedom"

@AryanB
The thought of overtaking a progressive society by a repressive culture should worry all ! The world will plunge to dark ages !

These western thugs will get whats coming to them.

What is the average family size of South Asians in Britain?

Hopefully, South Asians will turn Britain into an outpost of the subcontinent.

Won't happen. The power structure is still exclusively the British upper-class. The South Asian MPs in parliament are token. They are chosen by the parties to show inclusivity and to have minority appeal in elections. They take their marching orders from the top.

They would start deporting people before demographics threaten. Their multi-cultural approach has definite limits and this includes letting former colonial ethnics take over in the country.

This is absolute b*llocks!

The whole world knows Brits are the softest when it comes to protests and demonstration. Just because Chinese police is seen as human right violator doesn't mean you'll blame London Police.

In fact, I suggest you ask ANY CHINESE living in the London what's happening. They will tell you that it's couple of hundred 15-16 years old [Not old enough to press changes against] chavs who have taken the whole city hostage.

Do you even know why are they doing it? Actually there's no reason behind it! They just think they're too hard. And they think setting alight police vehicles, cars, buses, buildings, peoples' businesses, shops and public property is 'COOL'. :disagree: :angry:

It kind of already is.

There are already estimated 3 million South Asians in the UK.

And family size depends on nationality Indians and Bengali families tend to have 2-3 children but Pakistani families have 5-6 children.

This is absolute b*llocks!

The whole world knows Brits are the softest when it comes to protests and demonstration. Just because Chinese police is seen as human right violator doesn't mean you'll blame London Police.

In fact, I suggest you ask ANY CHINESE living in the London what's happening. They will tell you that it's couple of hundred 15-16 years old [Not old enough to press changes against] chavs who have taken the whole city hostage.

Do you even know why are they doing it? Actually there's no reason behind it! They just think they're too hard. And they think setting alight police vehicles, cars, buses, buildings, peoples' businesses, shops and public property is 'COOL'. :disagree: :angry:
You will also defend their country? When the Western media, when the collective slander China, why do not you tell? I think you should come to understand.

This is the effect of Western media propaganda deliberately. "9.11" incident, whether it is Osama bin Laden planned? Only the United States know this. But the United States has to take this reason, a lot of combat and to overthrow the Islamic countries.

is it??lot of **** in western media rite?? so go on declare urumchi an independent muslim country or else u eat ur commie sh!t ur self and donot try to feed that to me..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom