What's new

Riot for Votes, the politicization of bloodshed.

He is talking about a ban on caste itself, not just on discrimination where he knows what the legal position is.

So that shall require a change actually in the surnames used for caste identification (one required action among many)- no problimo- would support it in principle. Got rid of my own surname long back- used my grand dad's first name as my last name in my 10th board registration- never looked back. Did cause some troubles with Passport renewal though, the B counters sent me back to the Tisco A counters twice for corrections and a 1000 rupees penalty.:D

There seems to have been this law that had outlawed caste discrimination- now if the gentleman would call for the stringent enforcement of said law then yes he would be in the right and we would finally share one common goal at least.

Art 17.

It has already been done.

He is talking about a ban on caste itself, not just on discrimination where he knows what the legal position is.

How could someone ban caste itself when it is not legally recognized except in case of reservations?

Banning caste usually boils down to the stupid notion of banning use of surnames.

Who's playing victim? Me? :lol: Directive principles exist for a reason, you were the one arguing that it is somehow wrong to ask that it be implemented.No ban on caste? That's your logic? Forget about lecturing me about what Hindus have to do, I have never shied from taking anything & everything on but that excuse is pathetic. Uniform civil ode is not the same as trying to remove Sunni-Shia differences, that might have a parallel with caste issues.

It is these kind of arguments that are responsible for so many Hindus to take hardline positions on these matters, the utter lack of any desire to engage honestly. They read, and correctly that some will pick & choose what they want from the constitution. That is simply asking for trouble.

And you think it's not? Personal law is the single most controversial cornerstone for any community. If you haven't recognized that, you really don't understand the complexity of the issue.

So that shall require a change actually in the surnames used for caste identification (one required action among many)- no problimo- would support it in principle. Got rid of my own surname long back- used my grand dad's first name as my last name in my 10th board registration- never looked back. Did cause some troubles with Passport renewal though, the B counters sent me back to the Tisco A counters twice for corrections and a 1000 rupees penalty.:D

Get Togadia to accept this and I'll give full validity to his demand. At least I can say then that his stand is moral and not political.

And you think it's not? Personal law is the single most controversial cornerstone for any community. If you haven't recognized that, you really don't understand the complexity of the issue.

Get Togadia to accept this and I'll give full validity to his demand. At least I can say then that his stand is moral and not political.

Who in their right mind would even talk to Togadia? :cuckoo: I'd rather chat with Papu over some tea- AND NO that does not mean I want to see that ingrate become the PM.

Was I not clear enough when I equated him to Owaisi, unlike you I don't have any "party loyalties". Togadia can be crushed under the feces covered bottom of my buffalo for all I care.

Such excuses, even religion happens to be the most touchy topic for most communities, might as well give license to all fundoos to demand regressive laws based on their religious beliefs.

Who in their right mind would even talk to Togadia? :cuckoo: I'd rather chat with Papu over some tea- AND NO that does not mean I want to see that ingrate become the PM.

Was I not clear enough when I equated him to Owaisi, unlike you I don't have any "party loyalties". Togadia can be crushed under the feces covered bottom of my buffalo for all I care.

You may equate him to whoever you want but the VHP, Bajrang Dal and RSS are the close allies of BJP who are asking for this. Who are the people on ground rabble-rousing this issue?

You may equate him to whoever you want but the VHP, Bajrang Dal and RSS are the close allies of BJP who are asking for this. Who are the people on ground rabble-rousing this issue?

Just like Owaisi and the SP "secularists" are closely working with Congress. Doesn't change the fact that "with time" doesn't equal never.

Such excuses, even religion happens to be the most touchy topic for most communities, might as well give license to all fundoos to demand regressive laws based on their religious beliefs.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/centra...oliticization-bloodshed-10.html#ixzz2fGuhAsPx

Just like Owaisi and the SP "secularists" are closely working with Congress. Doesn't change the fact that "with time" doesn't equal never.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/centra...oliticization-bloodshed-10.html#ixzz2fGuhAsPx

the idea was not the there should be no uniform civil code- when has congress said no to that. They say let these people decide. In any case, explain to me how does uniform civil code remove corruption in India?

the idea was not the there should be no uniform civil code- when has congress said no to that. They say let these people decide. In any case, explain to me how does uniform civil code remove corruption in India?

Explain to me how the 2002 riots remove the standard preference of all large business houses for Modi's Gujarat and his brand of economic management. You don't get to divert the topic when the party you support is in the wrong.

Explain to me how the 2002 riots remove the standard preference of all large business houses for Modi's Gujarat and his brand of economic management. You don't get to divert the topic when the party you support is in the wrong.

Explain to me if Albert Einstein was a serial killer, would he not be hanged no matter how many E=MC2 formulas he gives out? You aren't ansering the question because you know what the answer is.

Explain to me if Albert Einstein was a serial killer, would he not be hanged no matter how many E=MC2 formulas he gives out? You aren't ansering the question because you know what the answer is.

Explain to me that what right does a party responsible for the Sikh riots and then shielding its orchestrating accused has to point fingers at others? If the person accusing the supposedly homicidal Einstein was a serial killer himself then things would get sticky no?

Explain to me that what right does a party responsible for the Sikh riots and then shielding its orchestrating accused has to point fingers at others? If the person accusing the supposedly homicidal Einstein was a serial killer himself then things would get sticky no?

Will einstein be hanged or not- answer the question assuming a fair judge. It is not the congress that's gonna vote. Assume a fair jury- what is the decision?

Will einstein be hanged or not- answer the question assuming a fair judge. It is not the congress that's gonna vote. Assume a fair jury- what is the decision?

Ever heard of the term "unreliable witness", its a legal term- ask your neighborhood lawyer. No he wouldn't be hanged if his accuser was a known serial killer himself- his testimony would not be legally tenable. :lol: Any lawyer worth his salt would butcher him on the stand.

By invoking the 1984 riots BJP/ Fenku fans can not escape responsibility of what happened in 2002 post Gujarat that too for weeks with full state support

Back
Top Bottom