What's new

Rio Olympics 2016: Team China News and Images

This is the problem. Why isn't Liu Xiang given a chance to run by HIMSELF for the GOLD if he can beat the time set in that time race. This is the main issue with inconsistent in the Olympics. When it's the USA, they bend over any way they can to give the US the best shot for medal.

The Chinese delegation should have appealed but rejected for a "re-match"
Liu should not be happy with a silver medal

That's fine but posters need to concentrate on the sport, not politics.
Yes, that's why those viet/latino trolls should be cleared from this thread when they can do nothing to contribute with updates and news.
@waz If your British Olympic thread is being swamped and disturbed by haters and trolls, what would you do? The whole China section lacks of proper moderation and is infested with trolls, the local mod is nowhere to be seen.

Last edited:
That's fine but posters need to concentrate on the sport, not politics.

Can you add another member as moderator for this section.

@Hu Songshan is rarely here.

I think someone like @TaiShang should be made an international moderator. He is a very fair guy. He will manage this section in a fair way. Look at his history, he is well respected amongst all nationalities here.

Last edited:
Can you add another member as moderator for this section.

@Hu Songshan is rarely here.

I think someone like @TaiShang should be made an international moderator.

We are looking into this now my friend.

By the way, I'm watching the badminton final, great match! China looking for the gold.

Yes, that's why those viet/latino trolls should be cleared from this thread when they can do nothing to contribute with updates and news.
@waz If your British Olympic thread is being swamped and disturbed by haters and trolls, what would you do? The whole China section lacks of proper moderation and is infested with trolls, the local mod is nowhere to be seen.

The problem is people keep on calling them out i.e. the US related posts and people will respond. I just want the chinese posters to concentrate on sport and their own predictions. I'll clear the rest.

Right folks please do not go bring in politics, the US, cheating and anything else. This mess took me quite some time to sort out, I don't want to keep on doing this.

Chen Long won gold.

Sad for Lee Chong Wei. He is a good guy.

I think Lee Chong Wei put so much into beating his old rival Lin Dan that psychologically he probably played his final against Lin Dan.

Happy for Chen Long, but at the same time sad for a great champion Lee Chong Wei.

Proudly come from Hubei Province!
His mandarin of Hubei accent is so USER=167075]@AndrewJin[/USER]

@Chinese Bamboo @dy1022

3123.jpg
12.jpg

1312.jpg

1313.jpg

313.jpg

312.jpg

Where is @+4vsgorillas-Apebane ?

I should have really taken that bet. China wins 2 Golds in Badminton, in contrast to 5 won in London. Pretty much as I said.

Ha, you should have taken the bet. It was a win win bet as well as charity wins regardless of which way it went.

It doesnt matter, China did well enough.

Then again, a butterflies fart last week could have changed the world in ways so different to how things actually turned out. Maybe taking on that bet last week could have introduced enough variables into the world and ended with China taking three golds. :)

Last edited:

By the way, I'm watching the badminton final, great match! China looking for the gold.

The problem is people keep on calling them out i.e. the US related posts and people will respond. I just want the chinese posters to concentrate on sport and their own predictions. I'll clear the rest.

Right folks please do not go bring in politics, the US, cheating and anything else. This mess took me quite some time to sort out, I don't want to keep on doing this.
@waz Bro, I'm afraid you have the wrong perception. They called out China in US Olympic thread too, do you see our thrashing their thread???
The truth is, these Vietnamese, and false flags simply want to disrupt our thread, and they will find the slightly excuse. Why are they loitering in our thread? We don't go to their thread, do we??

@jhungary U are always in my ignore list...Pls also put me in yours. Thanks.

He cannot keep calling me or anyone "Latino", it is a racist term, like I call him "Yellow Chinese" or you "Brown Pakistani", not all South American are Latino you know

The correct term should be Hispanic, but I would suggest even he call anyone Hispanic is still offensive to someone, especially someone with mixed Anglo-Amerindian Heritage like me.

I would say if he can call me or anyone Latino, I can call him Yellow People. That's fair.

Either I can -ve rate him everytime he call me Latino or I will start calling him yellow. That's what I will do

Also, he need to change his signature too, we have discuss how insulting to call anyone Chicano, it's the same as the first four letter of Pakistan to Pakistani

Last edited:
Super Dan and Lee Chong Wei are too old as badminton players, though they were legends. Chen Long's era is coming!!! This is sport spirits.

Where is @+4vsgorillas-Apebane ?

I should have really taken that bet. China wins 2 Golds in Badminton, in contrast to 5 won in London. Pretty much as I said.

Our badminton team lack passion, really, they are too proud. For the latest 10 years, they conqurered the court. Our bouble women team could win the bronze, they gave up, coz you know they lost the chance of final battle, they were still in the gloomy mood.

Why not found a great Ocensia block?! Let's our bro @jhungary play there!

@waz Bro, I'm afraid you have the wrong perception. They called out China in US Olympic thread too, do you see our thrashing their thread???
The truth is, these Vietnamese, and false flags simply want to disrupt our thread, and they will find the slightly excuse. Why are they loitering in our thread? We don't go to their thread, do we??

@jhungary U are always in my ignore list...Pls also put me in yours. Thanks.

I'll warn anyone on similar threads as well bro.

He cannot keep calling me or anyone "Latino", it is a racist term, like I call him "Yellow Chinese" or you "Brown Pakistani", not all South American are Latino you know

The correct term should be Hispanic, but I would suggest even he call anyone Hispanic is still offensive to someone, especially someone with mixed Anglo-Amerindian Heritage like me.

I would say if he can call me or anyone Latino, I can call him Yellow People. That's fair.

Either I can -ve rate him everytime he call me Latino or I will start calling him yellow. That's what I will do

Also, he need to change his signature too, we have discuss how insulting to call anyone Chicano, it's the same as the first four letter of Pakistan to Pakistani

He'll stop bro, @AndrewJin thank you. I'll ask to change his signature.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom