What's new

Right To Free Speech "Butchered"By Team Modi

Don't expect any of the Modi-bots to acknowledge the thuggery of their fellows.

As usual, all we see are the ad hominem attacks and self-indulgent whining.

If every thing shown in media is true then what will you say if geo channel banned by your army :lol:

At least you should not lecture other about free media and all this.

So your whining about Modi supporters whining ?

I am amused that no one is bothered by the blatant act of censorship.

If every thing shown in media is true then what will you say if geo channel banned by your army :lol:

At least you should not lecture other about free media and all this.

I don't support banning Geo.

And BTW, articles about Gujarat riots are not censored at all.

The OP alleges otherwise.

I am amused that no one is bothered by the blatant act of censorship.

If the courts acquitted then thats end of story, no amount of whining is going to change that .. Now courts are evil yindoos to you ?

If the courts acquitted then thats end of story, no amount of whining is going to change that .. Now courts are evil yindoos to you ?

If there's nothing to hide, then why censor? Why not just address the claims in an editorial or in comments?

The OP alleges otherwise.
If by OP you mean "original post", that was written by a congressi, as pointed out. What do you expect political rivals to say about each other? The truth?

If by OP you mean "original poster", then you should check out who it is - our very own MBI Munshi, author of the "Munshi Doctrine" - he forgot to attach a link to that like he normally does.

Anyway long story short, articles about Gujarat riots are not censored in India.

Back
Top Bottom