What's new

right click forum glitch ?

T-72M1

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
anyone else have a problem when right clicking on any link on the forum, no context menu to open link in a new tab etc, it just directly takes you there ?

@WebMaster @Horus

No but there should be some option to mute them.

No but since last two days the ads above started to play load music.
oh so i am right, it was a typo and you meant to ask to REMOVE those adds or mute them, not addition of noisy adds :P

most of it is working fine now apart from the shoutbox.

can you right click and open a thread in a new tab from the shoutbox ?
I never ever visited shout box before, :P Still don't know where it is actually and searched in google typing "Shout Box Defence.pk" which lead me to a page. I still cant find it in the home page :lol:

Oh an about the problem, NO i cant open a thread from shout box in new tab. Can do it from home page however.

I never ever visited shout box before, :P Still don't know where it is actually and searched in google typing "Shout Box Defence.pk" which lead me to a page. I still cant find it in the home page :lol:

Oh an about the problem, NO i cant open a thread from shout box in new tab. Can do it from home page however.
bottom of the main page, the live box of scrolling thread updates

Yes because i always use headphones and it irritates me.
Understood boss. I was just surprised that you are asking for noisy advertisement to be added to the forum :lol:
All clear now.

bottom of the main page, the live box of scrolling thread updates
ooooh here it isssssss....

well damn you Indian sazishi,, now my right click isn't working on other threads either!! RAW kay agent :lol:
it is working to open threads from home page but i cant open the FORUMS tab by right click or media or database.

ooooh here it isssssss....

well damn you Indian sazishi,, now my right click isn't working on other threads either!! RAW kay agent :lol:
it is working to open threads from home page but i cant open the FORUMS tab by right click or media or database.
lol, told you there is a glitch, others are experiencing the same annoying thing,

@WebMaster ji, fix it pls

Back
Top Bottom