What's new

Riding on growth, Mercedes India asks for higher allocation of vehicles in India

Mercedes is a status symbol ..... Prominent leaders use S- Class Mecedes. Generally Statesmen prefer S- class Merces(special class), similarly most of the people see C-class as a status symbol.

Audi is a good looking and better when we have enough money to spend in this class.

Indians like audi more than Mercedes..mercides is used as dolly car at wedding.

1.jpg

470648d1292687380-guy-certainly-peeved-his-very-expensive-purchase-mercedes-e-class-haveli_owners_e280_jalandhar-2.jpg

10 years ago even maruti 800 was luxury car in india....:-) who knows mercides may be like maruti of todays in next 10 years

Mercedes is a status symbol ..... Prominent leaders use S- Class Mecedes. Generally Statesmen prefer S- class Merces(special class), similarly most of the people see C-class as a status symbol.

Audi is a good looking and better when we have enough money to spend in this class.

Its called "Sonderklasse in German"
I own one such: Black
Dashboard looks like mini cockpit.
S-280
Fully computerised. I know how many liters do I have, How many KM to go, my tyre pressure, everything from my dashboard. Car goes 3 MM up while I drive faster. Air suspension. And much more.
I am a proud owner.

Its called "Sonderklasse in German"
I own one such: Black
Dashboard looks like mini cockpit.
S-280
Fully computerised. I know how many liters do I have, How many KM to go, my tyre pressure, everything from my dashboard. Car goes 3 MM up while I drive faster. Air suspension. And much more.
I am a proud owner.

Then you are a proud owner of a brand which is preferred by statesmen all over the world , Black color look nice on Mercedes ..... :cheers:

When you take it to the garage. He connects it through the laptop through a comp box.
Then he shows he me the faults.
f = small fault
F = big faults
Normally my dash says "No malfunction"
I can slow my audio/phone through my steering wheel.
All computer aided stuff.

10 k units in a land of 1 billion is still poor, very poor. Shows that India has a lot of hungry mouths to feed but few fly high.:lol:

Obviously, Mercedes cars are not he only luxury cars sold in India.....

Anyways, no one said that we are a high income nation.... but our situation is improving rapidly and we are already among the top markets for any major car manufacturer.... and not only that, our own homegrown companies manufacture top notch cars for themselves, but your countrymen back home should already know about that :rolleyes:

image.jpg

audi and bmw are just as good.

I have driven both, as well as jaguar.
But nothing like S class mercedes - trust me.

Even my ignition key is computerised with a chip.
It costs 125 USD to replace it.

The top speed is 260 Km but I have not reached till 160 so far.
Due to speed limit constraints and my family safety/

Gives just 10 Km per liter.
But the ride is smooth like slicing a hot knife through the butter.

3 things That I love:
My car.
My Air pad 128k
My wife.

Last edited:
25122009(001)%20copy.jpg

270102d1264003057-supercars-imports-punjab-2722790542_8d7dc62682_b.jpg

exotic-cars-india-33-ferrari-f430-in-india.jpg

in Punjab one can find all sorts of luxury cars from hummer, rangerover to feraris

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom