What's new

Rich men in Japan prefer Chinese COVID-19 vaccines, instead of Pfizer vaccines

Difference between “mRNA”, “tRNA” and “rRNA”
😆. Can mRNA attach to DNA? The answer is yes. Whether it will transfer the viral genetic to YOUR DNA. We are about to find out. Being a LIVE mRNA vaccine.....the possibilities are endless.....this is the first time it is used my friend. bon appetite.

We have our own RNA vaccine but its in the backburner now since our inactivated ones are completed. You HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO USE RNA ones because we started developing and using vaccines earlier.

Last edited:
😆. Can mRNA attach to DNA? The answer is yes. Whether it will transfer the viral genetic to YOUR DNA. We are about to find out. Being a LIVE mRNA vaccine.....the possibilities are endless.....this is the first time it is used my friend. bon appetite.

We have our own RNA vaccine but its in the backburner now since our inactivated ones are completed. You HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO USE RNA ones because we started developing and using vaccines earlier.
Pls don’t spread fake news. mRNA can’t penetrate the cell nucleus hence can’t spread Dna.
RNA is just a map to build Dna, it doesn’t have Dna at all.
China can’t make mRNA hence you publish rubbish info to sell your inactivated virus vaccines. Your problem: this virus mutates quick, every time you need months or even years to make vaccines.
Biontech the German mRNA vaccine maker, says it can make vaccines within weeks.

Pls don’t spread fake news. mRNA can’t penetrate the cell nucleus hence can’t spread Dna.
China can’t make mRNA hence you publish rubbish info to sell your inactivated virus vaccines. Your problem: this virus mutates quick, every time you need months or even years to make vaccines.

lmao how does mRNA get from nucleus to ribosome if it can't penetrate the nucleus?

Galaxy brain right here.

Hahahha. Go read basic biology again okay. China has stage 3 RNA based vaccines okay, it's just not approved we have CHOICE. you don't have, we choose the conventional and safer option.
lmao how does mRNA get from nucleus to ribosome if it can't penetrate the nucleus?

Galaxy brain right here.
This bugger does not understand biology. In simpler terms, RNA is a portion of DNA.

I read from newspaper that some people die after they get a shot with pzifer vaccine. Some other get dangerous allergic. So it's up to you if you dare to take Pzifer vaccine or not. I, myself won't take pzifer.

Last edited:
Hahahha. Go read basic biology again okay. China has stage 3 RNA based vaccines okay, it's just not approved we have CHOICE. you don't have, we choose the conventional and safer option.

This bugger does not understand biology. In simpler terms, RNA is a portion of DNA.
Keep your vaccines
We use vaccines of Biontech and Moderna they are based on mRNA. Just a part of Rna. That is proven as safe and effective. Plus new vaccines can be made in 6 weeks.

Keep your vaccines
We use vaccines of Biontech and Moderna they are based on mRNA. Just a part of Rna. That is proven as safe and effective. Plus new vaccines can be made in 6 weeks.
First, no Rna vaccine had been used before. So nobody knows if it's safe long term. Inactivated vaccines had been used since Edward jenner found how to inoculate people with cow pox. How can mrna be a part of RNA, it is a type of RNA which is a part of DNA. We know it can combine, but not sure if it will combine. It is temperature sensitive, if someone stores it at a higher temperature and changes the structure of it and then it combined with host DNA and mutate, what will happen? That's the reason no one's uses it till now, because nobody knows the risk. Understand genius? Again, I want to remind you, WE HAVE THE Friggin RNA tech okay, the government uses it as back up, but since we have a safer option, the government won't support this option. WE HAVE A CHOICE, YOU DON'T!

Btw, go Google 'Pfitzer death' and check how many died already. Chinese vaccine until now had no natural deaths except one suicide in Brazil. Explain that, go search for the crooked jaw pics.....lolol...so many side effects, inactivated almost gave none because its INACTIVATED aka Dead virus not friggin live RNA vaccine which multiplies.

Last edited:
I read from newspaper that some people die after they get a shot with pzifer vaccine. Some other get dangerous allergic. So it's up to you if you dare to take Pzifer vaccine or not. I, myself won't take pzifer.
me too but i dont think we can Chose. our goverment are importing 3 kind of vaccine

Galaxy brain right here.
RNA can possibly penetrate the cell nucleus, but mRNA can’t.
That is the reason why companies rush to develop mRNA vaccines. It’s safe.
First, no Rna vaccine had been used before. So nobody knows if it's safe long term. Inactivated vaccines had been used since Edward jenner found how to inoculate people with cow pox. How can mrna be a part of RNA, it is a type of RNA which is a part of DNA. We know it can combine, but not sure if it will combine. It is temperature sensitive, if someone stores it at a higher temperature and changes the structure of it and then it combined with host DNA and mutate, what will happen? That's the reason no one's uses it till now, because nobody knows the risk. Understand genius? Again, I want to remind you, WE HAVE THE Friggin RNA tech okay, the government uses it as back up, but since we have a safer option, the government won't support this option. WE HAVE A CHOICE, YOU DON'T!

Btw, go Google 'Pfitzer death' and check how many died already. Chinese vaccine until now had no natural deaths except one suicide in Brazil. Explain that, go search for the crooked jaw pics.....lolol...so many side effects, inactivated almost gave none because its INACTIVATED aka Dead virus not friggin live RNA vaccine which multiplies.
Biontech spends 30 years on researching on mRNA. People get very good understanding how it works. sure some people are sceptical I mean when car was invented people were scared.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom