What's new

Rheinmetall Lynx in Qatar

Jäger

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Rheinmetall Sold some KF41 Lynx Infantry Fighting Vehicles to Qatar. an unknown amount was sold and possible future contracts in the work. this also makes Qatar, the first operator of the IFV too.
Lynx.jpg

Puma would have been a better choice in my opinion.Anyway that 35mm gun is scary as f...
Wonder what atgm's will Qataris use on it,considering Spike isn't really an option for them.

Puma would have been a better choice in my opinion.Anyway that 35mm gun is scary as f...
Wonder what atgm's will Qataris use on it,considering Spike isn't really an option for them.
good question about the Puma. not quite sure tbh. I don't know if they will add ATGMs to their Lynx's, however I know the Qataris are buying the Ukrainian Skif ATGMs currently.

turky is making some spike equivelat, probable umtas or some thing like this.

Ahaha, we are not bombing cities but caves and prison terrorists. You are worst then israel bombing hamas, starving people. Even american are disgusted about that.
Who cares what the American libtards think? It's not any of their business what Saudi Arabia does in Yemen is it? That would be like me for example complaining about somebody beating their wife, it's not my business first of all, and would probably detrimental to myself if said person knew I was complaining to them. Hadi requested Saudi support and they got it, if anyone should be blamed, blame Yemen.

America had a boat-load of civilian casualties which you aren't pointing out, look at Afghanistan, and Iraq that somehow the Americans are hypocritical about.

seems like Rheinmetall is getting desperate for a sale on those Lynx IFVs. I'm shocked the Puma was not sold to them instead

seems like Rheinmetall is getting desperate for a sale on those Lynx IFVs. I'm shocked the Puma was not sold to them instead
because Puma belongs to KMW and the Lynx belongs to Rheinmetall they are competitors in foreign markets. however more countries are interested in the Puma then Lynx
countries interested in Puma:
-Canada
-Chile
-Croatia
-Czech Republic
-Hungary
-USA
------------------------------
countries interested in the Lynx:
-Czech Republic in competition against Puma
-Australia
-USA in competition against the Puma

because Puma belongs to KMW and the Lynx belongs to Rheinmetall they are competitors in foreign markets. however more countries are interested in the Puma then Lynx
countries interested in Puma:
- Canada
-Chile
-Czech Republic
-Croatia
-USA
------------------------------
countries interested in the Lynx:
-Czech Republic in competition against Puma
-Australia
-USA in competition against the Puma
Do you think its because wheeled IFVs or more popular now than tracked ones?

Do you think its because wheeled IFVs or more popular now than tracked ones?
not really, it is because KMW is actually trying to promote the Puma to potential purchases, while the Lynx has not yet been really thrown into many sales, that and being newer.

Back
Top Bottom