What's new

Rex Tillerson in India: Tectonic shift in US foreign policy or momentary vacillations?

It's shift, even a blind can see but Pakistani leaders can't

No, it's not some Tectonic shift or something, everything is related to U.S objectives. They just want India to play our part in their objectives as per their script. It ain't gonna happen so easily. The fact that India had made it clear, time and again, no Indian boots on Afghanistan soil, not gonna shut down embassy in Pyongyang. The message should have reached home loud and clear by now. :-)

No, it's not some Tectonic shift or something, everything is related to U.S objectives. They just want India to play our part in their objectives as per their script. It ain't gonna happen so easily. The fact that India had made it clear, time and again, no Indian boots on Afghanistan soil, not gonna shut down embassy in Pyongyang. The message should have reached home loud and clear by now. :-)

I'm disappointed that the biggest democracy doesn't help the greatest democracy to bring democracy to NK, Afghanistan, and elsewhere. :angry:

It depends on how enthusiastically India embraces US.

I'm disappointed that the biggest democracy doesn't help the greatest democracy to bring democracy to NK, Afghanistan, and elsewhere. :angry:

Every country has the government it deserves" and "In a democracy people get the leaders they deserve. :)

I'm disappointed that the biggest democracy doesn't help the greatest democracy to bring democracy to NK, Afghanistan, and elsewhere.
democracy can't just be imposed, look at Iraq.
In case of North Korea, US at best has limited influence over state of affairs and unless that menace of Kim Jong is taken care of, no qualitative improvement in life of North Koreans should be expected.
Democratic setup takes up time (sometimes running several years) and by definition, citizens of a nation are guardians of Democracy. In dictatorial regimes like N Korea, it will be years before institutes are mature enough to create an ecosystem that nurtures democracy.

More then democracy its the stability that they need the most and India will work for that only.....

More then democracy its the stability that they need the most and India will work for that only.....

Democracy only work for free people. Since most Indians are in poverty, caste oppression, or just plain delusional. Democracy is not suitable for India. This is why India is notorious as a failed democracy and a failed state.

Democracy only work for free people. Since most Chinese are in oppressed, religious oppression, or just plain 2cents. Democracy is not suitable for China. This is why China is notorious as a Communist and anti-freedom nation.

Back
Top Bottom