What's new

Revealed: Why the Christchurch terrorist was in Pakistan

Here is issue with Pakistani , they don't take shitzz from anyone. Its very easy to agitate Pakistani then Indian or anyone else.

is that really true ? I read a lot of horror stories about pakistani workers not being paid in Saudi Arabia

Recently Millions killed in iraq for no reason. No any Weapon of mass destruction found. Also Muslim killed hundreds of thousands each other .Still it is not acceptable for him and Brinton tarrent killed dozens in mosque. Too much blood hungry!! And No remorse :undecided:

iraq war in 2003 was started for no reason. spare me the propaganda about millions dead in iraq

is that really true ? I read a lot of horror stories about pakistani workers not being paid in Saudi Arabia

iraq war in 2003 was started for no reason. spare me the propaganda about millions dead in iraq
You talking about unpaid labor on major construction projects. Where govt refused to pay the companies .

Facts:

He has mentioned in his manifesto of visiting various countries with "historical sites".

He marked his guns with references to various "historical" events and places such as "Vienna 1683"

View attachment 547115

He visited Pakistan as proven by the Foreigner Registration Card.

View attachment 547114

He was in Nagar Valley as proven by the photo of him.

View attachment 547113

Here is what the newspapers have not pieced together:

Nagar Valley has a history that would be interesting to a terrorist like him. Understanding the mindset of such a creature, you have to know this kumbakht wanted to feel superior and sought "glory". [Point of clarification: Albeit he was enabled and encouraged by more powerful people who are currently running this global 5GW operation, this kumbakht was a loser and a failure in real life.] Coming back on topic: He sought out "historical sites" where muslims had been defeated/killed to please his own ego. A mental orgasm for a creature of his mindset. Thats also why he was travelling in Europe (apart from meeting other extremists as well) especially Hungary of all places which is the site of many christian battles with Ottomans.

His purpose in Pakistan: To seek out past "moments of glory" of the "white race".

That brings us to Nagar Valley. What is so special about it to him? Here is an excerpt from a wikipedia article to give you an idea:

The Hunza–Nagar Campaign was fought in 1891 by troops of the British Raj against the princely of Hunza and Nagar in the Gilgit Agency (now part of the Gilgit-Baltistan of Pakistan). It is known in Pakistan as the "Anglo-Brusho War".

Colonel Algernon George Arnold Durand, commanded a force of approximately a thousand rifles and two guns. The British gained control of Nagar during a battle at Nilt Nagar (Jangir-e-Laye) in 1891. The fort at Nilt was stormed, and after a fortnight's delay the cliffs beyond it were also carried by assault. Hunza and Nagar were occupied, the chief of Nagar was reinstated on making his submission, and the half-brother of the raja of Hunza was installed as chief in the place of his brother.

Analysis:

This kumbakht was getting a mental orgasm from his travel to Pakistan where he wanted to see places where Muslims were "beaten into submission". His choice to visit Nagar valley is proof of that. No he wasn't radicalized by his visit. He already was a radical. He came to this country as an enemy of Pakistan and it's people.

-End-
Why the hell are these people being allowed to come into Pakistan????

I swear Pakistanis have a fetish for foreigners where we worship them and literally treat fellow Pakistanis like they are less of a human.

And to think PTI just relaxed tourist and business visas for foreigners. You can't get more retarded than that or perhaps it is the greed for money and financial gain that inspired this decision?

20190318_074407.jpg

What did I say in my previous post? I wonder how many more people like him are in Pakistan?

@Psychic @Metanoia @OsmanAli98 @LeGenD

Last edited:
They might have hired Indians to show diversity in their culture just like America.
Because Indians are also targeted in Australia

Indians are the major chunk of Australian police and airport staff.
They are basically there to keep Pakistanis on tight rope.
In private establishments, i can imagine Indians are not so influential as in govt. office.

Indians are the major chunk of Australian police and airport staff.
They are basically there to keep Pakistanis on tight rope.
In private establishments, i can imagine Indians are not so influential as in govt. office.
Indian Hindus/Sikhs? Or Muslims?

can some idiots from Pakistan stop spreading Sh!t titled threads as if Pakistan is involved just because some one as tourist visits Pakistan.

he visited Turkey as well but no one in turkey is so much excited about it.

pls grow up

can some idiots from Pakistan stop spreading Sh!t titled threads as if Pakistan is involved just because some one as tourist visits Pakistan.

he visited Turkey as well but no one in turkey is so much excited about it.

pls grow up

He visited North Korea too , i read somewhere in 2016

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom