What's new

Revealed: Why the Christchurch terrorist was in Pakistan

unfortunately its arab Shiekhs who preferred Indians over Pakistani crew.

It's the management who is more comfy with Indians and Filipino ladies.
At this level in Pakistan, labor can't speak English.
I have worked with western managers in middleast, they are not generally comfortable to have a Pakistani around.

maybe Mossad, MI6 and CIA as well if they had approached him openly or secretly

he would have welcomed their financial and professional support

Welcome to the new world order... clash of civilizations as said by Geroge Bush.

Look at his hands, he had long history of hard hand jobs.
Any clue, where did he got his training of automatic weapon!
I know New Zealand is blaming it on gun licence control, but it's clearly not that straight forward.

Pakistanis are not available in such area, at this level in Pakistan, labor can't speak English.
I have worked with western managers in middleast, they are not generally comfortable to have a Pakistani around.
Here is issue with Pakistani , they don't take shitzz from anyone. Its very easy to agitate Pakistani then Indian or anyone else.

Here is issue with Pakistani , they don't take shitzz from anyone. Its very easy to agitate Pakistani then Indian or anyone else.

Hence the P-a-k-i bashing. We don’t give a fvck. We will do whatever necessary to guarantee our survival.

A big fvcking middle finger to the haters.

LOL at the coward white terrorist killer.

The bastard had names of battles on his guns and rifles that Muslim warriors supposedly lost.

If the crusaders and Muslim warriors would be alive today they would spit in the cowards face. At least they stood for something and faced each other in equal circumstances on the battlefield. What did this coward stand for and who did he murder?

He killed innocent people who were unarmed in place of worship. Fvcking retard coward with zero principles.

LOL at his manifesto. Pu$$y white supremacist bastard proposes to harass Muslims.

The bastard doesn’t even have the courage to face Muslims like real a man would. Just a fake white supremacist pu$$y.

Last edited:
I think he should rather visit all such Places where Muslims were defeated, it would be acceptable instead of going on killing frenzy on innocent people .

I think he should rather visit all such Places where Muslims were defeated, it would be acceptable instead of going on killing frenzy on innocent people .
Recently Millions killed in iraq for no reason. No any Weapon of mass destruction found. Also Muslim killed hundreds of thousands each other .Still it is not acceptable for him and Brinton tarrent killed dozens in mosque. Too much blood hungry!! And No remorse :undecided:

I agree, but this is what he apparently ended up saying at the end:

FB_IMG_1552648523233-936x550.jpg

https://en.dailypakistan.com.pk/pak...kistan-last-year-to-enjoy-mountainous-beauty/
I don't think he had an issue with Pakistan. Even Turkey is picturesque.......he just spent to much time on the pol board and got radicalised.

It's all over. I have noticed Indian muslims have special grudge against Pakistani. I ignored, but we Pakistani discuss , why they have this issue. Specially Muslims from Indian Hyderabad.

Indians Muslims from all part of India have same problems. I had a Muslim from Hyderabad, India as my neighbor. He was better, but because he was married to a UK born Pakistani girl.
Otherwise almost all Indian Muslims have butt pain, because they are so much under the influence of Indian propaganda, which we are now finding it to be bogus.

Indians Muslims from all part of India have same problems. I had a Muslim from Hyderabad, India as my neighbor. He was better, but because he was married to a UK born Pakistani girl.
Otherwise almost all Indian Muslims have butt pain, because they are so much under the influence of Indian propaganda, which we are now finding it to be bogus.
Actually , Indian media feeding them that they are superior from everyone. Now after Kashmir incidence there brain start adjusting from mighty India to real India.

maybe Mossad, MI6 and CIA as well if they had approached him openly or secretly

he would have welcomed their financial and professional support
Yeh he has probably been given a deal, after 10 years in jail , if at all, he will be handsomely rewarded.

Most important question is where did he get his military training and why did he choose New Zealand and those mosques? But by going by the reports he is coward who values his life, unlike most fanatics who want to end their's and others life.

If the crusaders and Muslim warriors would be alive today they would spit in the cowards face. At least they stood for something and faced each other in equal circumstances on the battlefield. What did this coward stand for and who did he murder?

No, he is the direct blood descendant of theirs, reliving the past glory of nobodies who left Europe to gain fame and fortune for killing innocent Muslims.

Muslim warriors had honor, but the crusaders back then preferred to target women and children.

I have experienced Hyderabadis closely in middleast.
They are street smart, i would not trust them for a dime.
However what i don't like in middleast is that they too have Indians at airport and customer service stations.
India handling Pakistani passenger /flight is catastrophe... they are all racists. They are infecting everyone around.
We Pakistanis should deal with them strictly.

to the contrary, i strongly believe RAW hand in it.
He could be working for RAW collecting data.
the reason you see indians everywhere is cuz some us are full egos plus our embassy doesnt help Pakistanies to get a job other wise in 90s it was all Pakistanies in those areas.

Actually , Indian media feeding them that they are superior from everyone. Now after Kashmir incidence there brain start adjusting from mighty India to real India.

It must really rile you to see Indian Muslims being proud of their nationality.

I have been to Australia, they tend to hire Indians in police and immigration.
Not only that i have seen them acting racists towards Muslims, it also hints at the general problem, i.e. anyone in social circle of Indians becomes Muslim hater in general and particularly a Pakistani hater.

They might have hired Indians to show diversity in their culture just like America.
Because Indians are also targeted in Australia

Exactly

Yeh he has probably been given a deal, after 10 years in jail , if at all, he will be handsomely rewarded.

Most important question is where did he get his military training and why did he choose New Zealand and those mosques? But by going by the reports he is coward who values his life, unlike most fanatics who want to end their's and others life.
he was visiting both New Zealand and Australian training facilities setup by war veterans and companies that train people for combat it is shown as a personal hobby self defence and body gaurding profession something that Black water has excelled at industrial scale

Indian Hyderabadi famous for all type of fraudulent activities, from bank fraud to fake companies and fake loans. But, unfortunately its arab Shiekhs who preferred Indians over Pakistani crew. I think Pakistani crew is much more professional then Indians.After all Pakistani raised there premier airlines. I think its all due to our dead foreign policy for last 10 years.
Arab Sheikhs prefer their women. A lot of Hyderabadi women wedded off to rich sheikhs from all over the GCC; not quite secret. The film "Bazaar" is all about it.

At this level in Pakistan, labor can't speak English.
Indians just are "tattay chukko" which makes them preferable to Arabs; plus all managers are mostly Indian so they prefer their countrymen.
Filipino's are just "chitti chamri" and don't mind casual sex with the arabs so there you go. Get a nice stroll on Electra Street (Tourist Club Area) in the morning in Abu Dhabi and you'll get the idea.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom