What's new

Reunification of India, Pakistan and Bangladesh

Status
Not open for further replies.
And all the Bangladeshi sympathesizers on this forum... I am sorry for what happened during 1971... but we dont want to unite with Bangladesh.. If India wants to unite with Bangladesh then well and good.. because UNLIKE Pakistan... India has West Bengal with the largest Bengali city "Calcutta" and Bangladeshis will merge very nicely with India... :D

There are hardly any Punjabi Muslims left in Indian Punjab, most left for Pakistan and almost all Punjabi Sikhs and Hindus left for India... bcoz of the partition riots in Punjab..

As of 2001 census there are about 400,000 muslim or about 2% of present day Punjab. If you include Haryana (This were also part of Punjab, but was created as a separate province later on) thats another 1.2million or about 6% of its population.

And the fact is many muslims in East Punjab and Hindus and Sikhs in W. Punjab never wanted to leave their land. Even when partition was announced, they thought that it would just be borders, but it would have open borders.

Some muslims from present day Pakistan, did eventually move to India to get away from a vengeful ML rule. Shah Rukh Khan's father who was a Congress activist in Peshawar is one of them who moved to Delhi and settled there. There may be many others who are not so well known.

P.S. you might want to google Sania Mirza or Dia Mirza, one a tennis star and another a bolly wood actor NOT from Punjab. Anyways, I think this is derailing the topic which has nothing to do with who is more "beautiful"

Last edited:
How did you prove that i am lying? You just said yourself that ", Muslims in India's Punjab are less than 1% of Indian Punjab's population." meaning there are Muslim Punjabs in India.

Those Muslim Punjabis in India never came to Pakistan during partition. You said he came to Pakistan, didnt believe in partition then him and his family backed their bags to India. That story sounds like its made up.

You Iranians were the first to recognize Pakistan in 1947, dont take the side of indians today because some of you dream of taking areas from Pakistan.

Whatever Pakistan is right now, we Pakistanis will NEVER want our land to become part of india, neither do we want to share our natural resources with 900 million hindus.

Just forget about your reunification dream, not only Pakhtoons and Baloch want to be indians, we Punjabis and Sindhis dont ever want to be called indian either.

Go ask Bangladesh if they want to be part of india.

Whatever state we have, we still have our own country, we are a nation of 175 million people, we are a people of our own. We are Pakistanis and proud to be Pakistanis.

:pakistan:

good sir you should be proud

but you guys let the other live with peace you are destroying peace brotherhood

may be you don't called as Indian but your father and grand father was proud ed Indian

allah ki raha raham ki rah hai nafrat ki nahi

As of 2001 census there are about 400,000 muslim or about 2% of present day Punjab. If you include Haryana (This were also part of Punjab, but was created as a separate province later on) thats another 1.2million or about 6% of its population.

Compare that to 90 million Muslims in Pakistan's Punjab and Pakistan being a country of 175 million people, and India being a country of more than 1 billion people.

Those Muslim Punjabis in India never came to Pakistan during partition. You said he came to Pakistan, didnt believe in partition then him and his family backed their bags to India. That story sounds like its made up.

You Iranians were the first to recognize Pakistan in 1947, dont take the side of indians today because some of you dream of taking areas from Pakistan.

Why don't you read what i said, i said his family moved to India after the partition. They originally lived in west India which became Pakistan after the Partition.

I am not taking sides, i just asked a question so stop with the accusations.

For the record, there aren't any Iranian's that would like to take parts of Pakistan.

And for your information Punjab, NWFP and Kashmir have some of the best looking girls in the entire sub-continent... Next time check the Bollywood actresses/actors from 1940s-1990's and many if not most were Punjabis... Now please don't start another argument on how "beautiful" Hyderabadis are... as i said I don't care...

I am proud of what I am, you should be too ... :D:lol:

Do you by any chance mean to say that you are proud to be what you are because you are good looking? :)

I think she said she does not hate India, then why are you trying to make her hate India? :)

I don't hate India... I think some of the best singers and musicians were Bengalis... Geeta Dutt is my favorite singer, S.D. Burman is one of my favorite Music Director...

But i won't agree that Bengalis are better looking than Kashmiris, Punjabis and Pushtuns... If you think I am arrogant then hell yeah I AM :D

There are some good looking Bengalis, I am not denying that... but it all goes to law of averages.. If you take 100 random Pashtuns and 100 random Bengalis.. then on AVERAGE Pashtuns will look better than Bengalis...

Now don't give me all the crap that beauty lies in the eye of beholder because it doesn't... Someone attractive is considered universally attractive and vice versa..

good sir you should be proud

but you guys let the other live with peace you are destroying peace brotherhood

may be you don't called as Indian but your father and grand father was prodded India

allah ki raha raham ki rah hai nafrat ki nahi

My father was born after independence of Pakistan in his own land which is Pakistan. My grandfather always supported the Pakistan movement, the happiest day he said was when Pakistan was born in 1947, both my paternal and maternal grandfathers were strong supporters of the Pakistani movement. They never called themselves indians, before Pakistan we were just Punjabi, Pakhtoon, Sindhi, Baloch now we are Pakistanis.

:pakistan:

Now don't give me all the crap that beauty lies in the eye of beholder because it doesn't... Someone attractive is considered universally attractive and vice versa..

It certainly is not crap after all. Attractiveness and beauty are two different words having different meaning, used for different purposes. :)

I don't hate India... I think some of the best singers and musicians were Bengalis... Geeta Dutt is my favorite singer, S.D. Burman is one of my favorite Music Director...

But i won't agree that Bengalis are better looking than Kashmiris, Punjabis and Pushtuns... If you think I am arrogant then hell yeah I AM :D

There are some good looking Bengalis, I am not denying that... but it all goes to law of averages.. If you take 100 random Pashtuns and 100 random Bengalis.. then on AVERAGE Pashtuns will look better than Bengalis...

you know i am just laughing

can you tell me how Allah is look like Punjabi Kashmir or bangli type look

surat se achi sirat honi chaiye

I was discussing this topic with a Punjabi Muslim from India. He said that Britain carved Pakistan and Bangladesh away from India to remove the chances of Muslims ever being able to control India. He said the Brits knew that in the future, India will rise and become powerful and they were scared that a large proportion of the population would be Muslims.

If you think about it, he is right. If Pakistan and Bangladesh joined India, India would have ~40% Muslims. There would be a lot of Muslims in the Government and there could even be a Muslim President.

What are your views on this?

lets have some logical reunification So How About India, Bangladesh, Pakistan join United Kingdom.

This way everyone will have a equal law applicable to all be it a Brahmin, Dalit, Muslim, Bengali
:pop:

Do you by any chance mean to say that you are proud to be what you are because you are good looking? :)

I am proud of being Punjabi... nothing wrong with it...

FACT :- I have Encyclopedia of India Cinema and Bollywood was always dominated by Punjabis.. if you deny that fact then you don't know much about your own film industry... Khannas, Chopras, Dev Anand, Suraiya, Saira Bano, Begum Para, Hrithik Roshan etc etc were all Punjabis...

In my opinion, only 2 ethnicities look better than Punjabis... Kashmiris and Pushtuns...

I am entitled to my opinion and your are entitled to yours... :D:D

Whatever Pakistan is right now, we P
and Sindhis dont ever want to be called indian either.

sindhis don't want to be called pakistanis either.:lol:

Remember PAKISTAN NA KHAPPAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom