What's new

Return of Hussain Haqqani

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tik
Screenshot_20220416-152155_YouTube.jpg

Tok
https://www.axios.com/israel-urges-...ypt-77e0abb4-1bb4-4a61-a5ec-3a5bb4fbb982.html

"Why it matters: The Israeli lobbying efforts show the depth of the Israeli-Egyptian relationship in recent years and the efforts Israel is making to improve relations between Washington and Cairo."

i have never seen such a worst, pathetic, low grade, unpopular, scared establishment in my life … RS level even Musharaf level was 100000 times better …

Its not matter of being scared its matter of being treacherous, even Mir Sadiq and Mir Jaffar's will be ashamed of their performances.
They are lying things were hatched and put into the motion ages ago because their benefits and bank accounts abroad are at stake.
Along with the judges all involve culprits generals must be sacked and once for all law of the land need to be put on the even keel. They must be banned from running the Foreign affairs and also they should be only allowed to deal with the military affairs. Country is democratic by name only behind that their ugly faces are holding back the Pakistan from the progress and still they are expecting respect on the name of the army.
Nation have seen their handy work and they have been caught red handed in the act and are only tarnishing the good name and work of the Army. Bajwa and company must go to protect the country before divisions start appearing in the country and fresh elections to be held like on the yesterday basis.
One must think of any hot headed takes law into their own hand and few deaths to occurred and things can spiral out of hand and where country will be. Country is only one or two accidents away from before things getting uglier and out of control. Establishment must read the mood and submit to the will of the nation and pre-empt the situation and announce the elections and return what ever they have taken from the US with thank you card. Without our own country and green flag we are no body.

...... awww ........ not even if someone gets another extension or may be receives another diplomatic cable from Washington D.C?

You mean the Bajwa leadership? Those who are apolitical? Yeah dream on

Sarcasm seems to be lost on you guys. Although a part of me did maybe just maybe think can they really let him in haha.

Anything and everything is possible in old Pakistan.
Sadly looks it.

If Nawaz Sharif then why not him?

If Altaf is coming nothing is off the table.

Does not matter if he lands up in Pakistan or not. He will have access to state secrets that will be passed on to Indians and Israelis. He will also be told of government officials who will be willing to do the needful and he will ensure that those people get appointed to the right odha be it in the army, judiciary and civil service.

People keep comparing recent developments to the times of Mir Jaffer and Tipu Sultan but situation is actually more dangerous. British conquerors had a semblance of morality and ensured some balance in terms of minorities in sub continent. Americans on the other hand have no such qualms. They want what is the best for them which they will achieve by aligning with hindutvas/akhund bharatis. During British times akhund bharatis had very little political power. And when they did get it post 1936 elections, their reality became obvious to Muslims and hence unity behind Jinnah.

Muslims have no leverage over Americans who will only listen to likes of Hussain Haqqani and Najam Sethis. Awam can sense this hence great mobilisation. But other side would have also learnt the lesson therefore the great urgency. Although future looks scary but we can hold our head high because those who matter are neutral.

Last edited:
If HH lands in Pakistan than there this means Bajwa without a doubt is compromised and US intelligence has a file on him.

Well i guess most of veils are coming off. Why r u guys surprised? Hussain haqqani maybas well be tje right hand of establishment. He may well be the one who infiltrated Pakistani establishment for the US and now the whole of establishment is a US puppet.

Good - our Snipers can get some (moving) Target Practice.

Bring 'em all back.

When buying plots in the west is more important than safeguarding the interests of the motherland.

Last edited:

I've said wow to myself on sooooo many things in past few days that I cannot even say wow anymore.

Only thing I can say is; if someone would have shown me this clip prior to March 2022, I'd declare Najam Sethi a foreign agent. But now I cannot even do that when the big man in Rawalpindi is himself overseeing the execution of the script.

But thanks to Najam Sethi, now we are mentally prepared to welcome Mr. Haqqani back to mainstream .......... fun times indeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom