What's new

Return of 175 martyr divers agitates grievous memories in Iran

Most of those 175 Martyrs were Basijis... now, after decades of their sacrifices suddenly most of root-less anti-basiji, anti-Islam Iranians became the ones who care!!!

Iran had a very special situation between 1980 to 1988 and had no choice to use whatever it had to prevent Saddam reaching what he desired... Human waves created when Iran had not sufficient weapons or ammunition. This shows how brave and stubborn Iranians are. They prefer to die in human waves than letting Western and Arab evils using their puppet himulate Iranians.

Most of you are too young to remember those days. The nation was happy and excited in revolutionary atmosphere. This is not the only time where Iran got back stabbed by US and its puppets. Iraqi army was somehow incompetent when left alone. If were not Persian Gulf Arabs to finance Saddam's army with tens of billions of dollars... if there were no USA and Soviet satellite and weapon assistance, Iraq would never dare to attack Iran.

Btw, your beloved US and Germany admitted to supply Iraq with Chemical material to bomb innocent Iranians and kill tens of thousands of them with chemical weapons... I remember those days... not one major western media was interested to convict Iraq and their supporters for their mass using of WMD weapons on innocent Iranians...

Saddam was delivering speeches that we will march in Tehran , Azadi square in weeks. There were promises to Iranian Arabs to cooperate and get awarded by as many Iranian girls as they want.

btw, did you know Iran in fact empty handed could destroy Iraqi army 2.5 times? Yes, it is true... Iran destroyed Iraqi army including all its air force once, and then with the help of GCC Arabs and CCCP they renewed a whole new army with better air planes and tanks.. Iran again destroyed most of these new equipment.. Then again Iraq were equipped by way better weapons at nearly end of the war. This second Army build up matched when Mohsen Rezayee and Rafsanjani, went complaining to Imam Khomeini as to Iran needs to accept the UN 598 pact and finish the war due to lack of money and weapons. US involved with shooting a civilian airliner of Iran and killing 285 innocent Iranians and Iran had no choice but to finish it.

Imam khomeini had only one condition to accept it. Rafsanjani later added one more condition. Iran only accepts the permanent cease fire when all Iranian lands are freed. Rafsanjani added one more clause that Iraq needs to pay war ransom to Iran. Despite what many of you think, this Clause is still in place and only halted due to Iraqi major change of power from Sunnis to Iranian backed Shia... This clause is operational as soon as Iran reopens it. ye chizi ke baghie nemidoonan ine ke dah ha miliard dollar az poole nafte eragh ro iran tahala gerefte baraye tameen makhareje asad va jangesh dar sooriye va iraq...

Be estelahe khodemoon Iraq chand bar be goh khordan oftad vali komake shayatin baes shod edame bede...

Lotfan be shohadayee ke dar teye in 8 sal par par shodan ehteram bezarid va bahs haye siasi toon ro bezarid baraye jahaye siasi... in javoona barae amniate mane bi savad, shomaye ba kelas va roshan fekr va hameye irooniha par par shodan... man khodam yadame kheili az famil haye ma ba inke aslan zede jomhouri eslami boodan faghat baraye defa az namoos va khake vatan raftand jebhe...

Some of you talk like you really care about Sepahi and Basijis who sacrificed their precious life for Iran and Iranians...
Some of you pretend like if any one else but Rezayee or Rafsanjani were commanders in chief of war, the result were different...

At least take your time and read this very biased article on war... after you finished it then come here and act like Sepahi and Basijis owe something to you....

Iran–Iraq War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Non of you who are magically fascinated by US and West don't want to remember what these monsters have done to Iranians in last 100 years. Nazis did something stupid and world still despise them... what about you despising those who committed and still commit horrible crimes against your nation? I'm not saying Mullahs or Shah did nothing wrong to this nation... I condemn their incompetency and mistakes as much as you do...but to use these angels (175 Shahids) as a pretext to show your hatred is something that make me wanna through up...

Specially those members who are official nokar sefats and anti-Iranian people and day and night show their Oghde by different ways toward Iranians, Iranian culture and religion and whatever is about Iran... It is funny when I see these are blood-revengers of those Basijis who were mass murdered by Iraqis supported by their masters!!

Specially those parasites who call that war as "Pointless Conflict"... they are either too young and uneducated or really think that Iran was the invader and aggressor and it was in Iranian hands to finish it as she wants!! Maybe they expect to apply their Slavery mindset to these war and expect them to submit and finish the war at year 1 while a piece of Iranian land was still occupied?? If that war was in their hands, they most probably, accept Saddam keep a little (a litttle!!) of Iranian land and submit to them.... No surprise... I never expected any better from these parasites!

Maybe now that you know most of those 175 divers were pure Basijis, you may like to hate them too!!?

Last edited:
السلامُ عليك يا اباعبدالله ع ـ السلامُ عليك يا انصار دين الله

R.I.P for the Brave Martyrs and followers of the Path of Hussain a.s. صراط المستقيم

Last edited:
Most of those 175 Martyrs were Basijis... now, after decades of their sacrifices suddenly most of root-less anti-basiji, anti-Islam Iranians became the ones who care!!!
who the hell are you to judge? lots of us are more basiji and irani than you. i know a few people like you. you just show yourself when everything is calm and secure the moment something happens you just disappear until the end of the crisis. it was because of cowards like you that we lost so many young talents. likes of you must be executed for treason.

who the hell are you to judge? lots of us are more basiji and irani than you. i know a few people like you. you just show yourself when everything is calm and secure the moment something happens you just disappear until the end of the crisis. it was because of cowards like you that we lost so many young talents. likes of you must be executed for treason.
o_O

Yeah your typical answer. Didnt expect anything more.
what do u say my spider brother in citizenship? I guess u either did n't read the whole thing or just mistaken me with some body else!! or maybe you found yourself "perfectly matched" with my discription of taghouti people who hate basijis and everything about hizbullahis but now become even basijier than those 175 basiji divers and defend them against people like me!

what do u say my spider brother in citizenship? I guess u either did n't read the whole thing or just mistaken me with some body else!! or maybe you found yourself "perfectly matched" with my discription of taghouti people who hate basijis and everything about hizbullahis but now become even basijier than those 175 basiji divers and defend them against people like me!
dude you just accused those who criticized the way of these operations of being rootless anti-basiji taghooties. ( one of them was me) how do you expect me to react?

" I'm not saying Mullahs or Shah did nothing wrong to this nation... I condemn their incompetency and mistakes as much as you do...but to use these angels (175 Shahids) as a pretext to show your hatred is something that make me wanna through up..."
You see 500, they have you hooked already. You just don't know it yet!
They spend hundreds of millions of dollars every year just to put stuff like this in your mouths: I'm not saying Mullahs.... IT IS WORDS LIKE THESE, THAT IN THE END ARE GOING TO DESTORY OUR NATION LIKE THEY HAVE DONE IN SO MANY NAITONS AROUND THE WORLD.
This is how it all starts. Let me give you a scenario, that will push you all the way to their side: one day you go somewhere to do some official business, maybe the police, maybe you want to get some permit, maybe you want to renew your drivers licens and some idiot is going to treat you badly from behind the desk and in a moment, with the seed already planted in you mind by their propaganda, you suddenly think, that you have had enough of these mullas (!) and chose THEIR side! AND FROM THAT MOMENT ON YOU ARE AT THEIR SERVICE DOING THEIR JOB FOR THEM FOR FREE! EVERYWHERE YOU SIT YOU WILL EXPRES THESE THOUGHTS AND HOPE FOR "UNDERSTANDING". It is not a fictional story, it happens every day.
All they need to do is to plant the seed using their movies, satellite channels and even our own newspapers, parlamentarians, intellectuals and political leaders, alwasy talking of "MODIRIATE BAD" (EVEN DR. ABBASI HAS FALLEN INTO THIS TRAP) NOT THINKING, THAT IS TOFE SARBALA! and will come back strait on our faces! It has been repeated time after time.
Me, I would have called it unislamic modiriat, wester modiriat taghuti modiriat .... and it would have had the benefit of associating it with the West in the mind of our people too.
We have not yet understood how powerfull Words are!

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom