What's new

Retired General Bajwa In Dubai!

An empty house is better than a bad tenant....

In one village there resides only one Muhtar....

He was not capable of any promotion after Lt Col but he went to the rank of Lt Gen due to his father in law and lobbying in the army. Then he was made chief by NS due to his weak credentials. Then IK gave him extension for his own Govt.
Yes, he looked extremely cognitively and intellectually limited and challenged. Even being a sergeant is like too much for him. I am pretty sure he got into the military academy via illegal means too....

Imperialists always find a dumb fool to be their principal agent.....

Last edited:
Out of all the Lt Gens being considered at that time for coas, i’d had hoped his face wouldn’t make it, he just looked incompetent and stupid and here we are. So many capable officers were sidelined to bring this bajwa. What a tool he turned out.
Glad he finally gone, can u believe that imran gave this guy an extension, just for supporting his coalition n keeping him in pm chair

We can all blame Bajwa but the same policy is continued.

See him now without all the security and protocol, all by himself.
Gonna be a stain on the army for a long time
For allll the money he has allegedly made its not much for him to buy a few guards and travel.short distances with a chauffer rather than on foot.

We can all blame Bajwa but the same policy is continued.
I think its too early to make a judgement on that. Don’t you think the new guy deserves a fair chance and time?
You think if u were him, you could’ve fixed the mess of last 3-6 yrs within few weeks?
Gotta be fair. Let Gen Asim do his thing and judge him later. Nothing can be worse than bajwa i think, from here on things can only get better. InshAllah

I think its too early to make a judgement on that. Don’t you think the new guy deserves a fair chance and time?
You think if u were him, you could’ve fixed the mess of last 3-6 yrs within few weeks?
Gotta be fair. Let Gen Asim do his thing and judge him later. Nothing can be worse than bajwa i think, from here on things can only get better. InshAllah

Wasn't Gen Asem Munir part of General Bajwa team? The decision were made by the core commanders and not just Bajwa on his own. People blamed General Musharaff for his policies but he replied he made all decisions whilst sitting in meetings with the core commanders.

The only realistic solution is for the establishment/IK to reach a compromise on corruption, bribery, accountability, foreign policy and relations so that we can move on from these dirty politics and see progress of Pakistan.

I want armed forces of Pakistan and the whole Pakistan to know if BAJWA is dead just because someone walked up next to him on the street light in European country took out a gun and bammmmm it's over.
Breaking news ex army chief of Pakistan known as traitor was shot in broad day light by a Pakistani youth in European country and the killer didn't even bother to run . This is the first time in history that ex army chief of Pakistan was killed in broad day light in so called T attack.
Well this will be a message to every future one to stay in lane or else after retirement it's boom easy to get.
If it's considered a threat to bajwas life so be it own it. I will be the first one to shoot a bullet in his head and tell him to meet your lord so you can be thrown in jahnam you mir jaffar of Muslim ummah. Yazeed of today.
I hated you back then I hate you even now you munafiq..... **** you bajwa and your family . Your Haram khor sons ain't gonna live long to enjoy your haramkhor kamiai. You will see their dead rotten body before your rotten self die
It's a threat and ultimatum to bajwa his wife his family. If Pakistan security is fair game so is your family. I will make sure of that
If I get hand on your son I will poke his eyes until his eye balls bulge out and take a needle and pierce those swollen eyes.i will cit your son's dick off. And you son of whore mother you seller of your mother you fucking cunt everyone will remember that dues were paid in equal proportion to you and your prostitute mother.....
Bajwa heeera mandi ki baqiat. **** bajwa **** current isi alcoholic chief and **** all of you Haram khor establishement. Soon we will get all of you fuckers. Pakistan will live forever but your puny cunt lives will be aborted inshallah. Haram zaday. ISI please give *** more security or else he is walking living shooting practice. Like a target pratice. PS he is tall too tall easy to spot lolllzz.
Bam 1st bullet saying **** you bajwa.
Bam 2nd bullet saying **** your family.
Bam 3rd bullet I just put a traitor in his spot that is grave.......
Screenshot_20230116-020907_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
For allll the money he has allegedly made its not much for him to buy a few guards and travel.short distances with a chauffer rather than on foot.
بیرون ممالک کی زیبرا کراسنگ بھی ہمارے آئین سے زیادہ طاقتور ہے
☺️

منقول​
Actually, In Pak, guards/chauffer pays come from budget. Anyway, the min income is high enough that even Nawab of Bhawalpur's grandson was living in a shared room, doing his own chores in Dubai (with my freind).

People in question don't care about Jannat aur jahanum, this world is all for them.
Person who single handedly helped nations economy by reaching out to GCC states.
Kept thé Fraud IK govt on ventilator

بیرون ممالک کی زیبرا کراسنگ بھی ہمارے آئین سے زیادہ طاقتور ہے
☺️

منقول​

A news from past that shows he was down to earth even when in service.

https://www.thenews.com.pk/print/779507-coas-family-enjoy-sunday-brunch-at-islamabad-club
"He picked his food by holding his plate and waited for in a queue to collect his egg omelet. He didn’t ask for any favour. Interestingly the club administration raised screen for separation of seating for the General and his family, but he asked for removal of curtain.

At around 12noon, General Bajwa came along with his family and sat on one of the side chairs. It was amazing to see that he and his family joined the other guests in taking the food standing in line for their turn."

Last edited:
He was not capable of any promotion after Lt Col but he went to the rank of Lt Gen due to his father in law and lobbying in the army. Then he was made chief by NS due to his weak credentials. Then IK gave him extension for his own Govt.
Nepotism is a cancer that is eating this country up from the inside, and the corruption, incompetency and carelessness speeds it up 1000x

Ya danda Saleem saafi ma'am sehti aur Shabazz Nawaz family Kay pichwaray mein. He tried to stick the stick in khan but I guess bajwa is shoving this stick right where sun don't shine. He even pointed out on stick how deep he is about to get fucked with that button in bajwas grand.
Oh by the way pdf baqiat of bajwa you banned me omegalambaxl9 . Well
Syedzada is your army chief (you shifted upon me cz I'm also syedzada)
You for your masters banned me when I was the first voice on this forum to show you bajwas color. If you Remember the thread should I burn myself infront of ghq.
You phony lovers of bajwa and company banned me on this forum. Damn isi did it cast itself to domestic low levels such a shame..... this use to be an institution I would be proud off but any ayy no more . You have become sold property therfore no respect and I quit wait I did quit when bajwa become second term....
On the other hand here I come
wallah I will not spare anyone.
Justice needs to be done the motto of surah rahman. Maintain balance
The angel in this video is the one keeps it just balsnced

Last edited:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom