What's new

Retake Kashmir within - Educating Pakistani generation about Kashmir and why we do what we do

Well, the military officers do not announce on live tv that terrorist attacks would happen on neighbouring country killing its military personnel. As such Gaurav is a terrorist not a military man. You don't respect "Atang Vadis".

No, they don't participate on his TV. All of them are assembled in Endia to take part in barking matches on your tv screens.

But you should tell this to your TV anchors. I see lots of your TV anchors invite him for discussion and personnel interviews.

Yeah take things out of context. Whenever he said we used against you, it was always with you used your terrorists against us too. It's another topic that your leadership never had the balls to either admit this fact, or even give interviews like him.

Or you live in a fairy land, where you believe that you never used terrorists against us?

Not only India but most of the world countries are fairy land when compared to Pakistan. You just enjoy your Jahiliyat. My best wishes for you.

No one supports terrorism in Pakistan. Try living to live a day being neutral to witness reality.

Pakistan infect is the only country in the world who have fought and won the war against terrorism. We are the flag barrier of peace and champions of elimination of terrorism, and no one supports terrorism anywhere, not even in Kashmir, who are in reality fighting war of liberation against occupying forces in an area that is UN recognised disputed land.

What you say is not believed by anyone else in world. Bombs keep exploding every few days and you declare here that you have won the war against Terrorism.

Not only India but most of the world countries are fairy land when compared to Pakistan. You just enjoy your Jahiliyat. My best wishes for you.

A reasonable reply gets a reasonable response, an unreasonable one gets an unreasonable one.

I will enjoy my Jahiliyat and you enjoy your gow-mutra. Keep on taking that panch-gav, my best wishes for you.

A reasonable reply gets a reasonable response, an unreasonable one gets an unreasonable one.

I will enjoy my Jahiliyat and you enjoy your gow-mutra. Keep on taking that panch-gav, my best wishes for you.

You forgot your camel cola option.

You forgot your camel cola option.
You sure you want to get down this path?

Btw, quote me a SINGLE PAKISTANI place online or offline where I could buy what you stated. Here's a head start...

https://www.daraz.pk/

But I can find you different brands for what I stated for you from Indian sites.

https://www.flipkart.com/search?q=c...search&marketplace=FLIPKART&as-show=on&as=off

Also do you want multiple videos of your fellow Indians enjoying what I stated? I don't exactly know, whether you consumed it or not, but maybe you will learn how to properly consume what I stated. So that you get the maximum effect.

Btw, what you quoted was from a Hadith and it was only for a particular set of people, in that time. Also did you know, all those people died, not from what you stated but for their actions after the medication. Only Allah knows Hiqmat behind all this.

Btw, what you quoted was from a Hadith and it was only for a particular set of people, in that time. Also did you know, all those people died, not from what you stated but for their actions after the medication. Only Allah knows Hiqmat behind all this.

Ohhh I thought that it a cultural practice. Thanks for enlighting me about same having religious backing as well. Being a Muslim, you should follow what is written in Koran.

whats a camel cola?

A drink made of camel piss. Google search it.

Ohhh I thought that it a cultural practice. Thanks for enlighting me about same having religious backing as well. Being a Muslim, you should follow what is written in Koran.

Btw, thats spelled Qur'an. Also Qur'an and Hadith are different things, learn the difference. Usually I give benefit of the doubt of a persons innocence or niyat. But here I can't do that, because I believe you are not that innocent as you might want me to believe. I believe you might have had this very talk on this particular topic with various pdf members or at the very least observed it on this forum. There is reason you have accumulated this many negative ratings. Not that I am rating shaming you, its just that it becomes quite clear once you are long enough on this forum.

Btw. are you an indian chutiya? I have heard of your Chutiya community, seems like you lot are way too many on this forum. Sorry for generalizing, but I have observed that they are not very logical. It's their modus operandi, to instigate and start exactly like what you have started. Since they don't really care about the law or rules because of having multiple ids.(This observation of mine is only limited for this forum, I am not suggesting that they/you are like that in offline regular life)

Also this is the second time but still, I will ask you again, you sure you want to do this?

Because I assure you as this conversation progresses between us, some one is going to get banned. Don't exactly know your past warning or ban history, also not sure you really care about getting an account banned, since the policy is very loose about multiple ids(but thats just my opinion). Sorry for digressing but I thought it was necessary to point it out. And in no way this is some sort of a threat, I just want to know whether you are ok with it.

One more thing, you haven't still linked the camel urine link, that you talked about we Pakistani muslims consume or should consume from any online or offline Pakistani site/source. I already gave you the link for what I stated, and am willing to even provide videos for that, if you want me to. Am I being unjust in my arguments here?

I saw a Pakistani anchor addressing Gaurav Arya as "Sir"; the same Gaurav Arya who should be on the global terrorist list for advocating killings of Pakistani soldiers in Baluchistan on their National Media. How unfortunate he is called a "Sir" by a Pakistani anchor you expect will know more and represent Pakistan more than an ordinary citizen.

Think;
  • Would Indians call Daud Ibrahim or Hafiz Saeed "Sir"?
  • Why are Pakistani media personals not holding collars of their Indian guests for terrorism in Pakistan and the longest ever curfew in Kashmir in the history of humanity?
Its been too long before the Nation had formal training about Kashmir and Indian terrorism in Pakistan and Kashmir which still is going on as we speak.

Use media in the model that works
Re-educate Pakistan on what is going on in Kashmir as a designed learning experience, not as debates or talk shows - which do not work. People change channels when they see something that lacks charm. Use media in the right mode to educate the Nation. Artgal Ghazi is a success model. Follow this modal to educate Nation about Kashmir and Indian terrorism in Kashmir and elsewhere in Pakistan.

Invite creative thinking to engage heads and heats - Nationwide
By starting such a completion, you will engage schools, colleges, universities and people from all walks of life to think, participate and supply 1000s of ideas to support this cause. USA uses DARPA, Pakistan should use #KashmirReady to invite creative thinking, storytelling, technology psychology and economy all of which drive education about Kashmir and possible solutions to the dispute.

National Kashmir-Leadership Awards
Start an award at the presidential level. Like the pride of performance award, offer Presidental Award for Leadership on Kashmir. If you do not award the behaviour that you want to see more often, the behaviour will not grow on its own. You appreciate (thank and reward) what you want to grow in a person, and you appreciate (thank and reward) the behaviour that you want to bring up in a Nation.

Prepare the Nation as soldiers do for war

Take actions that will revive the cause of Kashmir as soldiers revive their SOPs before a military operation. For right or wrong reasons, Pakistan has been pushed and pulled in the last 20 years by Musharaf, then Nawaz and Zardari and now by IK. Our stances and National opinion have got out of focus. Regain your focus and build National Personality on areas of prime National Importance. One Nation, one belief, one response. Re-focus the Nation on what matters the most. Get and stay #KashmirReady.

By @graphican
26th May, 2020

@Horus @Agnostic @waz @Dubious @HRKMuSliM @araz @airomerix @Arsalan @AZADPAKISTAN2009 @BHarwana @Bilal Khan (Quwa) @Foxtrot Alpha @ghazi52 @Hodor @Irfan Baloch @Imran Khan @Jango @Knuckles @krash @LeGenD @Moonlight @Side-Winder @Socra @Aamir Hussain @Adam_Khan @Ahmet Pasha @Akh1112 @aliyusuf @ARMalik @Angry Easterling @assasiner @Blacklight @crankthatskunk @Cookie Monster @Counter-Errorist @Dil Pakistan @Falcon26 @Flight of falcon @FuturePAF @GriffinsRule @Gryphon @GumNaam @Haris Ali2140 @Hakikat ve Hikmet @HawkEye27 @I S I @Khanivore @khansaheeb @khanasifm @Liquidmetal @loanranger @Maxpane @Mirage Battle Commander @Microsoft @mingle @Mrc @mshan44 @Muhammad Omar @NA71 @Nasr @notorious_eagle @Pakhtoon yum @Pakistani Fighter @PAKISTANFOREVER @PakShaheen79 @Path-Finder @PDFChamp @PWFI @Rafi @Reichsmarschall @Riz @Safriz @Shane @Signalian @Starlord @Stealth @StormBreaker @The Accountant @TheTallGuy @Tank131 @Thorough Pro @TOPGUN @Tps43 @TsAr @Trango Towers @undercover JIX @Verve @ziaulislam @Zulfiqar
@ps3linux

Wait, what?? Are advocating government propaganda? Why would yua wanna do that?

And dont you think that pakistan already focuses a lot on Kashmir?

I see you online 24/7 your hands don't ache?

Suriya you guys started drinking camel piss now whats next?

Dog piss?

Btw, thats spelled Qur'an. Also Qur'an and Hadith are different things, learn the difference. Usually I give benefit of the doubt of a persons innocence or niyat. But here I can't do that, because I believe you are not that innocent as you might want me to believe. I believe you might have had this very talk on this particular topic with various pdf members or at the very least observed it on this forum. There is reason you have accumulated this many negative ratings. Not that I am rating shaming you, its just that it becomes quite clear once you are long enough on this forum.

Btw. are you an indian chutiya? I have heard of your Chutiya community, seems like you lot are way too many on this forum. Sorry for generalizing, but I have observed that they are not very logical. It's their modus operandi, to instigate and start exactly like what you have started. Since they don't really care about the law or rules because of having multiple ids.(This observation of mine is only limited for this forum, I am not suggesting that they/you are like that in offline regular life)

Also this is the second time but still, I will ask you again, you sure you want to do this?

Because I assure you as this conversation progresses between us, some one is going to get banned. Don't exactly know your past warning or ban history, also not sure you really care about getting an account banned, since the policy is very loose about multiple ids(but thats just my opinion). Sorry for digressing but I thought it was necessary to point it out. And in no way this is some sort of a threat, I just want to know whether you are ok with it.

One more thing, you haven't still linked the camel urine link, that you talked about we Pakistani muslims consume or should consume from any online or offline Pakistani site/source. I already gave you the link for what I stated, and am willing to even provide videos for that, if you want me to. Am I being unjust in my arguments here?

The problem with you guys is that you (In general) post references from hadith and say that Quran says this. When someone points out any fault, you say it is not in Quran. Actually, Muslins should declare that they believe in Quran and not in hadith.

Now look. I never claim or pretend to be innocent. It is your inference. Nobody, other than you have said this.
Third thing is that you called me Ch**iya. You called all Indian Chu**yes. Actually, you should get negative rating and you should be banned. However, I know that who has formulated the forum rules will not comply with it. I know very well that most of those post did not deserve negative rating.
The problem with the psyche of you guys is that you believe that you the right to abuse, kill and oppress others. Yet, everybody should praise you, your nation and your religion. Like we saw in the post of you guys, you have nothing to contribute on any subject but to abuse. Just keep doing it. You guys are irrelevant. You are not good for anything except abuse because your parents, your religion your school and nation has taught only this to you since your childhood.

I see you online 24/7 your hands don't ache?

Am I online 24X7? I didn't know that. You should post this in innovation and research related thread of China.

Third thing is that you called me Ch**iya. You called all Indian Chu**yes. Actually, you should get negative rating and you should be banned.

ohh, really why don't you report it. btw, google is your best friend.

However, I know that who has formulated the forum rules will not comply with it. I know very well that most of those post did not deserve negative rating.

No it is with in the forum rules. Or are you insinuating there is no Chutiyas/Chutiya community in India? Shame on hiding your true self, btw you definitely are one. Only a Chutiya can be this un-wavered, that after continuing this conversation,he keep on going. After receiving so many negative ratings and warnings, he keeps on going. Thats a very special kind of quality, why think of it as abuse? you should be proud of it.

The problem with the psyche of you guys is that you believe that you the right to abuse, kill and oppress others.

Very strong statement, I don't think I am abusing, killing or oppressing any one. And whats this "you guys", there isn't any counterpart to BJP IT cell, where people go to indian forums and gets multiple time banned and create new ids and repeat the process. Sorry but I am not "we"

Like we saw in the post of you guys, you have nothing to contribute on any subject but to abuse.
You are the one who started it(Post#31), and I clarified my stance in post#32. And who is this we? sorry but if the whole BJP IT cell is feeling its above their pay grade, then I honestly feel sorry for you.

Just keep doing it. You guys are irrelevant.

So to you/your cell, your commentary is relevant? Do enlighten me what you have really contributed in this thread, other than lies, out of context lines and the usual indian Chutiya talk.

The problem with you guys is that you (In general) post references from hadith and say that Quran says this. When someone points out any fault, you say it is not in Quran. Actually, Muslins should declare that they believe in Quran and not in hadith.

My comment was there to correct your statement. We Muslims do believe in both Quran and the Sahih hadith.

Btw, why haven't you answered my query yet, its the third time I am asking this. I asked you to find any Pakistani online/offline shop where I could buy camel urine. I kept my end of the argument and proved to you that Indian consume gow-mutra regularly and they can buy from that site, why are you trying to dodge the main point? Or do you think all Pakistanis are Kafir as the don't follow Quran and Sahih Hadith as per your understanding?

ohh, really why don't you report it. btw, google is your best friend.

No it is with in the forum rules. Or are you insinuating there is no Chutiyas/Chutiya community in India? Shame on hiding your true self, btw you definitely are one. Only a Chutiya can be this un-wavered, that after continuing this conversation,he keep on going. After receiving so many negative ratings and warnings, he keeps on going. Thats a very special kind of quality, why think of it as abuse? you should be proud of it.

Very strong statement, I don't think I am abusing, killing or oppressing any one. And whats this "you guys", there isn't any counterpart to BJP IT cell, where people go to indian forums and gets multiple time banned and create new ids and repeat the process. Sorry but I am not "we"

You are the one who started it(Post#31), and I clarified my stance in post#32. And who is this we? sorry but if the whole BJP IT cell is feeling its above their pay grade, then I honestly feel sorry for you.

So to you/your cell, your commentary is relevant? Do enlighten me what you have really contributed in this thread, other than lies, out of context lines and the usual indian Chutiya talk.

My comment was there to correct your statement. We Muslims do believe in both Quran and the Sahih hadith.

Btw, why haven't you answered my query yet, its the third time I am asking this. I asked you to find any Pakistani online/offline shop where I could buy camel urine. I kept my end of the argument and proved to you that Indian consume gow-mutra regularly and they can buy from that site, why are you trying to dodge the main point? Or do you think all Pakistanis are Kafir as the don't follow Quran and Sahih Hadith as per your understanding?

Frustration of a wrongly bought up radical.

Frustration of a wrongly bought up radical.
do you even know the definition of radical? BJP/RSS and its IT cell, now that is radical.

I assume you wrote "brought up". Well I am not the one who is on the enemy country's forum, trying to instigate members of that forum, presenting lies to them and when they ask you to proof your claim, resort to personal attacks. If thats right kind of bringing up according to you, then shame, I would rather not be that.

Btw, asking it for the fourth time. I asked you to find any Pakistani online/offline shop where I could buy camel urine. I kept my end of the argument and proved to you that Indian consume gow-mutra regularly and they can buy from that site, why are you trying to dodge the main point? Or do you think all Pakistanis are Kafir as the don't follow Quran and Sahih Hadith as per your understanding?

Also does the BJT cell pay per post? Your comments are getting shorter and shorter. What other Pakistan social media sites are you on? Man thats a tough doggish work, but gl maybe it suits your nature.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom