What's new

Resume NATO supplies in 3 days or face us in court: APOTOA warns Imran

SBD-3

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
The All Pakistan Oil Tankers Owners Association’s (APOTOA) vice-president Shams Shahwani on Friday threatened Imran Khan that if the Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa government did not resume NATO supplies to Afghanistan within 72 hours, the Association would have no other option but to pursue legal action against him, Express News reported.

Shahwani said the ban on supplies was causing immense financial losses to oil tanker owners.

He said the Association was also mulling the idea of organising ‘dharnas’ (protests) in cities all over Pakistan, or cutting off fuel supplies to Khyber-Pukhtunkhwa in reaction.

The APOTOA official professed that those engaged in NATO supplies were open to the idea of pursuing alternative sources of income, but the government would have to arrange these for them.
Resume NATO supplies in 3 days or face us in court: APOTOA warns Imran – The Express Tribune

p1_22.jpg

Now dont change the topic! Remember we are talking about you, How do you feel when Pashtuns rock your behind? that's the million dollar question:enjoy:

eh!

Someone Ban this Ret@ard! @mods!

well i dont think any pathan lives near my places . but i see their asses been kicked by army and ranger. ...
those idiots are announcing jihad from masjid and they get nailed :D first close your own hole which or else go and lick the boots of your afghan ancestors.. and first save your own *** from talban who rape you daily

i never see a moron like IMRAN KHAN ... well nothing more to expect from a pathan ... with a tiny brain

your post proves ur thinking capability, shame on you, idiot racist. para lika jahil, and that proves that why Pakistan is in such trouble because we have a people who thinks like you and that's the reason that every where in Pakistan extremism is there in all aspects of life.. again shame on you.. change your thinking idiot..

well i dont think any pathan lives near my places . but i see their asses been kicked by army and ranger. ...
those idiots are announcing jihad from masjid and they get nailed :D first close your own hole which or else go and lick the boots of your afghan ancestors.. and first save your own *** from talban who rape you daily

Did that question hurt your feelings or shall i say? :D Brought back memories eh? I guess it wasn't a pleasant experience for you.

We get it now. Mystery solved! truth came out :enjoy:

please count the damages and killings of innocent peoples of pakistan on the name of islam
" All pathans are not taliban but All taliban are pathans "
Mussharraf

first change the mentality of other peoples who are using so disrespectful language here..
who created this mess in pakistan read and than bark here ...
shame on you who defend such idiots ...
it will be much better if we take sardar and give pathans to india

man you truly a pathan , laughing at your *** hahahahah keep laughing i am sure few more morons like you will join you soon

do you even know what u r saying u idiot, why u r even allowed on this forum, i can feel your blood is not pure nor its a Pakistani blood, its Singh blood ,, haha..

we Pashtun we live for Pakistan we die for Pakistan and will remain Pakistani, proud to be Pakistani.

just go and check how many political asylum is asked by peoples like you and also by pashtuns, and second don't insult IK again, because of his world cup victory your all family was dancing in joy, you idiot

The truth came out, my job is done here.

Will let the @mods take it from here.! :wave:

yeah now go and see " my name is khan " ahhahahahahahahahaha

do you even know what u r saying u idiot, why u r even allowed on this forum, i can feel your blood is not pure nor its a Pakistani blood, its Singh blood ,, haha..

we Pashtun we live for Pakistan we die for Pakistan and will remain Pakistani, proud to be Pakistani.

just go and check how many political asylum is asked by peoples like you and also by pashtuns, and second don't insult IK again, because of his world cup victory your all family was dancing in joy, you idiot

well i am a pakistani . and go and read the history of people of KPK on the time partition they dont even want to be a part of pakistan ,, before accusing me for anything you idiot read history..
and for your bf IK , to hell with this guy , i voted for this guy and what he do for peoples of KPK and pakistan ? bloody just jumping like monkeys here and there , he is impotent leader .... or maybe he need time to be a national leader

really!!!.....
was tht necessary.

yeah now go and see " my name is khan " ahhahahahahahahahaha

well i am a pakistani . and go and read the history of people of KPK on the time partition they dont even want to be a part of pakistan ,, before accusing me for anything you idiot read history..
and for your bf IK , to hell with this guy , i voted for this guy and what he do for peoples of KPK and pakistan ? bloody just jumping like monkeys here and there , he is impotent leader .... or maybe he need time to be a national leader

Then go and sit in the Lap of Nawaz Sharif he will do best for you like he did before twice, try to know the true capability of your leader and then follow him till end, no need to discuss with you this, just go and have a coffee in this cool weather and pray for nawaz too.. bye racist..

Then go and sit in the Lap of Nawaz Sharif he will do best for you like he did before twice, try to know the true capability of your leader and then follow him till end, no need to discuss with you this, just go and have a coffee in this cool weather and pray for nawaz too.. bye racist..

hahahha you sounds like a huge racist .... i hate all politicians , i just like pervais musherraf thats it ..
now you should go and watch the dharna of IK , and height of idiotic from IK , his people put an FIR on CIA chief and President of USA hahahahhahahaha

Back
Top Bottom