What's new

Response to Baseless Allegations by Mubashar Luqman & PTI on Laptops Scheme

Mubashar luqman has gone to court with proofs, and he says I aint the one the who runs to Jeddah :lol:
My Dear Fellow, The reason behind M.Luqman's act of going court is... Maryum Nawaz post at her twitr that PML N is preparing a suit against M.Luqman. you can surf and check M.L's desperate posts (if not deleted) after MN's post... :cheesy:

its just matter of time, PTI will exposed and people will curse PTI...

PML-N is a party filled with liars & traitors. Had they had any love for Pakistan they would had resigned from the parliament long time ago but instead they choose to accept Mr. 10% & they had a deal that they will be supporting each other in the elections & after the elections.
Most probably it has been agreed by both sides that next turn to run our Pakistan is PML-N’s turn & PPP will support them the same way PML-N is supporting PPP.

The aims will be the same but the wording will be different, aim is to rob Pakistan, kill Pakistanis & lie to us Pakistanis like they are doing today.
The thing that I fail to understand here is why are the people so dumb & blind? Why can’t they see the reality? Pakistan is in danger our enemies want to break Pakistan & GOD knows how many evil intensions are there against our Pakistan but the people they are………. GOD, no words. GOD help us all.

PPP, PML-N, PML-Q, ANP, JUI, MQM etc. the whole family is corrupt, evil & shameless SOB's.

PML-N is a party filled with liars & traitors. Had they had any love for Pakistan they would had resigned from the parliament long time ago but instead they choose to accept Mr. 10% & they had a deal that they will be supporting each other in the elections & after the elections.
Most probably it has been agreed by both sides that next turn to run our Pakistan is PML-N’s turn & PPP will support them the same way PML-N is supporting PPP.

The aims will be the same but the wording will be different, aim is to rob Pakistan, kill Pakistanis & lie to us Pakistanis like they are doing today.
The thing that I fail to understand here is why are the people so dumb & blind? Why can’t they see the reality? Pakistan is in danger our enemies want to break Pakistan & GOD knows how many evil intensions are there against our Pakistan but the people they are………. GOD, no words. GOD help us all.

PPP, PML-N, PML-Q, ANP, JUI, MQM etc. the whole family is corrupt, evil & shameless SOB's.

Apnay Owais Lughari sy tu National Assembly say Istefa delwa lo, Phir PMLN sy kahna :azn:

Don't drag PTI into LUQMAN BABA's sh8t.

I like your intuition to the recent developments on this issue....
"Jab Kashtee dobnay lagtee hai...tu Bojh utara kartay hain" :coffee:

Iss Shakhs Mubashar Luqman Ka woo haal hona hay na Court main kay dunya dekhay gee:D

Your long awaited wish has been granted - going to courts... let's wait and see what's the outcome of it.

Your long awaited wish has been granted - going to courts... let's wait and see what's the outcome of it.

Dear After Maryam Nawaz Tweet of suing by PG, he is clearly in a lot of stress mentally (if you are following him on tweeter....you know exactly)

Further, ML behaviour is a product of his mighty 150K PTI tweet followers (Majority of them) and he did all this programme on the wishes of PTI followers every now and than demands. So my request to people like you to stand firm behind him till the final outcome appears in court.

Its very dejecting, when someone amongst you dis-own him the very next he got himself in trouble.

Wafadari...Ba shart-e-ustawaree...
maray but-khane main,
tu kabe main garo brahman ko.:coffee:

@ AdeelFaheem, Tameem

What if PMLN is found guilty... would you guys change your loyaly knowing that they are the scammers?

and u have Angels in PTI :angel:

@ AdeelFaheem, Tameem

What if PMLN is found guilty... would you guys change your loyaly knowing that they are the scammers?
like Qusoori in Red Mosque case

@ AdeelFaheem, Tameem

As long as they r getting Qeemay walay naan they are not gonna change thier loyality and btw before laptop scamm one shud go to court and file a case on Qarz utaro mulk sanwaro scheme, where is that money gone ?

Dear After Maryam Nawaz Tweet of suing by PG, he is clearly in a lot of stress mentally (if you are following him on tweeter....you know exactly)

Further, ML behaviour is a product of his mighty 150K PTI tweet followers (Majority of them) and he did all this programme on the wishes of PTI followers every now and than demands. So my request to people like you to stand firm behind him till the final outcome appears in court.

Its very dejecting, when someone amongst you dis-own him the very next he got himself in trouble.

Wafadari...Ba shart-e-ustawaree...
maray but-khane main,
tu kabe main garo brahman ko.:coffee:

I am on twitter and has been following ML no such afraa tafreeh happend on his account may be this is what u imagined and thought its a reallity, feel sorry for u it can happen when things go horribly wrong.

Back
Top Bottom