What's new

Respect of Prophet Muhammad's (PBUH) Bowl while delivering to Chechnya

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would rather you NEVER use the word "Wahabi" again because such a word and its meaning does not exist and is only the result of propaganda and lies. Thank you.
I only know one word and that is Muslim and all other words i mentioned above heard from other people . for me these all words are propaganda

Kissing the bowl and waiting for that in a que, giving protocol to inanimate objects, amounts to doing sajda.

Suppose if prophet has been alive today, will you be giving protocol to him or his bowl? The fact that he is no more, his absence is being conveniently replaced, by making his bowl as some kind of miraculous tool of worship and giving protocol to it as if a living being.

Actually it is extremely wrong to ask for "success" from mere objects even if you are carrying the skeleton of Muhammad صلى الله عليه و سلمwith you at all times. You see one of the Prophet's final advice before his death and while he was in the agony of death he kept saying "May God curse the Christians and Jews" three times and then said "May God curse them they have taken the graves of their prophets as mosques and worship places and have gone astray because of it" If this Hadith teaches us anything is that only holiness belongs to God and no"THING" else.

Also how did Noah's people first begun to worship stones and Gods?? They did it once they have made the graves of extremely devout people a shrine to ask for "Barakat" and "To give them success" they at first did not ask them directly for it they asked them that Barakat will come through them but in time people started considering THEM holy and thus the first act of Polytheism happened on earth so we are better avoid doing this their mistake.

So you think that a bowl or any object, if true, that has been touched by Rahmutalil Alumeen SAW has no value? The Prophet SAW that has been sent as a Blessing to all the worlds in universe?

Our Aqeedah is to love the Prophet SAW more than our family and everything, doesn't that entail that we give utmost respect to his belongings as well and hold them dear to us?

I would rather you NEVER use the word "Wahabi" again because such a word and its meaning does not exist and is only the result of propaganda and lies. Thank you.
Well I agree the term "wahhabi" is derogatory, but there are a lot of people in Khaleej that literally worship Abdul Wahhab's teachings composed of a portion of Shaykh Ibn Tayymiyah work, whilst disregarding 1300 years of Islamic history and scholarship.

How can u say that u love him when you don't love the belongings of him......you don't give respect to things belongs to him.......then why you go to Makkah and while performing Hajj you kiss the "Hajrey Aswad".......its also belongs to Hazrat Ibrahim AS.....then stop kissing that Stone.......coz its just stone.....according to these "WAHABIS"

Malik usman Saheb
I love the Prophet(SAW) more than anything else in this world apart from my love of Allah SWT. This is how islam teaches you to love the prophet. As to things belonging him, other than having a historic significance there is no benefit in respecting them and most of them are without any true relations to the Prophet,. Even if this cup belonged to the Prophet, as a Muslim I am not obliged to respect it. My respect to the prophet is as my teacher and leader on the day of Judgement day and this is all that i believe.
You have a misconception about hajr E aswad. I would advise you to rectify it. It is a stone from Jannah and it is one of the manasik(part / step) of the haj to kiss it. As to its significance, may I remind you of the statement of Hazrat umar, who after kissing the stone said" If I had not known that it is a step in haj, and commanded to me by Allah SWT to kiss you, I would never have kissed you".
May I also remind you of a saying from a very wise man who said to me"remember that Shaitan can make you do 99 good deeds to lead you astray on the 100th step". To further elucidate my view point please read how the Arabs came to pray in front of laat and Manaat. If you cant find anything, i will tell you the story myself.
Please remember that the best thing that the Prophet has left behind for us is the Quran and his Sunnah to be a beacon for all Muslims to follow and not his belongings which were few and far between.
WaSalam
Araz

٣- جاء أحد سدنة الكعبة إلى أم المؤمنين عائشة رضي الله عنها فقال يا أمه - يناديها بأمومتها له ولسائر المسلمين - ماذا نفعل بكسوة الكعبة الخلقة بعد أن
خلعناها وكسونا الكعبة بكسوة جديدة قالت: قطعها ووزعها على المستحقات من نساء المؤمنين. قال إنهن يعتريهن ما يجب صيانة كسوة بيت الله من ذلك. ويعنى بذلك الحيض. فقالت إن هذا القماش لا يختلف عن الأقمشة الأخرى المباحة لهن وليس لهذا القماش - كسوة الكعبة القديمة - مزيد فضل ولا تخصيص بعد أن استغني عنه. فهذا من أم المؤمنين عائشة رضي الله عنها توجيه عملي على أن التعلق بالآثار لطلب البركة أو النفع أو دفع البلاء والضرر والتعلق بذلك منافٍ لتحقيق التوحيد وكماله.

????? ?????? : ??? ?? ???? ???????

This is what i mean.

But since it is related to religion i would leave the translation to someone Arabic on this forum to give the right translation.

Tariq or Mosa might help as both of them are more well versed with religious matters than me for sure.

Please quote the source of the hadeeth for our knowledge.
Araz

3-One of the Ka'aba care takers came to the mother of believer Ayesha (May God's acceptance be upon her) and he said to her: Mother (calling her on her motherhood status to him and all Muslims) what do we do of the Ka'aba's clothing after we have taken it off and have given the Ka'aba a new one??. She said: Cut it equally and distribute it to poor women of Believers. He said: They will Nudify it (Meaning what is worn in the groin region and he means when women menstruate) and the clothing of the house of God should not be treated so. She said: This cloth is no different than any other cloth and this cloth (the old Ka'aba cloth) more honor or specialty after it had served its purpose and was gotten rid of.
This is from the mother of believers Ayesha a clear guide that one should never ask for anything from any remains to bring good or push away bad things and to cling on such things is against achieving complete monotheism.

---------- Post added at 09:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:32 PM ----------

The black stone certainly is holy due to its origin. Ibrahim AS received this stone from God when he was building the Ka'aba from heaven itself however one does not ask the stone or carry a piece of it with him for even as mere as "Good luck" because only God is responsible for such things.

Please quote the origins of the hadeeth for our knowledge. i am quite a novice when it comes to hadith.
Araz

Please quote the origins of the hadeeth for our knowledge. i am quite a novice when it comes to hadith.
Araz

I simply translated this Hadith upon Al Bhatti's request you should ask him about it.

Prophet has advised against this kind of emulation because it is the way of jahiliya arabs. No doubt a piece of item attached with Prophet Mohammed will have its significance but we should be careful not to tread on the path of idolatry unknowingly. What I have seen many hari pagri wale biddatis doing in the name of love of Prophet would easily qualify them as mushrikeen!

One question to everyone here. If the prophet was alive and saw this what do you think he would say??

One question to everyone here. If the prophet was alive and saw this what do you think he would say??

Sorry to say but I find the video to be extremely stupid, devoid of any spirituality and total material worshiping. If Prophet was alive today, we would weep for days after seeing this on the jahiliya of these ignorant!

He would call it a form of Shirk in my view!! But then what do I know.
Araz

tht makka and madina have become part of saudi's arab and king abdullah became fan of mcdonalds

Screen-Shot-2011-12-16-at-9.34.18-AM-300x226.png

yum yum!!! im loving it with my frenchie, ya shaikh!!!, one oil well in allah's way for my mcdonald diet yum yum

Its ironic that muslims criticize hindus for worshipping idols and then do this themselves
what are you on? i wanna know cuz i want some that good ****.
muslims dont worship idols, the worst thing a muslim can do is to worship someone else then allah!
learn something about islam before commenting on it! the person who worship someone else then Allah is simply NOT A MUSLIM!

what are you on? i wanna know cuz i want some that good ****.
muslims dont worship idols, the worst thing a muslim can do is to worship someone else then allah!
learn something about islam before commenting on it! the person who worship someone else then Allah is simply NOT A MUSLIM!

may be u should learn english first....and try to understand my original statement

OK.. to those guys who are bickering over whether it's worship or not...

Even though it's respect for now, but that is how worship of "the created" begins, .... Same happened in case of Jesus, ppl went too far in respecting him so much so that they made him equal to God...

Once Prophet Muhammad(saw) went into Kabbah & saw ppl worshiping pictures of Ibraheem, Ismail & Mariyam... Prophet cursed them & said that immediate generations of those made their photos out of respect but with time next generations fell into literally worshiping their pictures.(I'll try to find that Hadees & post it, InshALLAH)

======================
& to that person who said it's wahabism, YES Wahabis r wrong so are Brailvis both have gone to extremes,,, both have diverted from true islam .... lets see what prophet himself wanted us to do...
================

Prophet himself forbade us from going overboard in praising him ...

Bukhari:Volumn 8, Book 82, Hadith Number 817.

... Then Allah's Apostle said, 'Do not praise me excessively as Jesus, son of Marry was praised, but call me Allah's Slave and His Apostles.' ...

Prophet even forbade us from praising him over prophet Yunus(Jonah), then why praise him so-much that attribute things to him that belong to GOD only ...

Bukhari:volume:4, Book:55: Hadith Number:624 (also 608, 625, 626)

Narated By 'Abdullah : The Prophet said, "None of you should say that I am better than Yunus (i.e. Jonah).

-

Prophet Muhammad said "don't elate me even above prophet Yusuf"...

Watch from minutes:6:20 onwards about naat's full of Mubalgha,,, putting so-much stress on Naat while not saying Hamds that often.

Prophet Jonah (Yunus) landing in Makran coast Pakistan! & Prophet's Hades Explanation! - YouTube

Volumn 004, Book 055, Hadith Number 626.

Narated By Abu Huraira : Once while a Jew was selling something, he was offered a price that he was not pleased with. So, he said, "No, by Him Who gave Moses superiority over all human beings!" Hearing him, an Ansari man got up and slapped him on the face and said, "You say: By Him Who Gave Moses superiority over all human beings although the Prophet (Muhammad) is present amongst us!" The Jew went to the Prophet and said, "O Abu-l-Qasim! I am under the assurance and contract of security, so what right does so-and-so have to slap me?" The Prophet asked the other, "Why have you slapped". He told him the whole story. The Prophet became angry, till anger appeared on his face, and said, "Don't give superiority to any prophet amongst Allah's Prophets, for when the trumpet will be blown, everyone on the earth and in the heavens will become unconscious except those whom Allah will exempt. The trumpet will be blown for the second time and I will be the first to be resurrected to see Moses holding Allah's Throne. I will not know whether the unconsciousness which Moses received on the Day of Tur has been sufficient for him, or has he got up before me. And I do not say that there is anybody who is better than Yunus bin Matta."

Bukhari :: Book 1 :: Volume 8 :: Hadith 426

Narrated 'Aisha:

Um Salama told Allah's Apostle about a church which she had seen in Ethiopia and which was called Mariya. She told him about the pictures which she had seen in it. Allah's Apostle said, "If any righteous pious man dies amongst them, they would build a place of worship at his grave and make these pictures in it; they are the worst creatures in the sight of Allah."

Bukhari :: Book 2 :: Volume 23 :: Hadith 425

Narrated 'Aisha:

When the Prophet became ill, some of his wives talked about a church which they had seen in Ethiopia and it was called Mariya. Um Salma and Um Habiba had been to Ethiopia, and both of them narrated its (the Church's) beauty and the pictures it contained. The Prophet raised his head and said, "Those are the people who, whenever a pious man dies amongst them, make a place of worship at his grave and then they make those pictures in it. Those are the worst creatures in the Sight of Allah."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom