What's new

Respect Indian sense of national pride: Chinese media

Reaction score
Country
India
Underlining that China's "surrounding environment" will suffer if India becomes another Japan or Philippines in confronting it, Chinese media today called for understanding and respect for "Indian sense of national pride".

As Chinese Premier Li Keqiang kicked off second day of his India tour, the Chinese official media is full of reports and analysis of Sino-India ties with one tabloid daily, the Global Times, came out with editorial, saying that 'Sino-India ties transcend media hype'.

"There are many weaknesses in the bilateral relationship which can be exploited by outsiders. Without mutual respect, small frictions can be exaggerated," it said, apparently referring to a recent military stand off at the Daulat Beig Old in Ladakh area after Chinese troops intruded 19 kms inside Indian territory.
"The Indian sense of national pride is very strong but Chinese society doesn't want to adapt. Chinese people lack understanding and respect toward India. They tend to judge it according to ill-conceived preconceptions," it said.

"However, China's surrounding environment will suffer if India, a country which has the prospect of running neck-and- neck with China, becomes another Japan or Philippines in terms of its policies toward China," it said, noting that the situation at the Sino-Indian border is much better than the disputed islands with Japan or South China Sea, where Beijing is locked up in maritime disputes.

However, the relationship is at its "best period in decades despite mutual suspicion".

"Both China and India should bear the primary responsibility for cultivating the bilateral relationship.
They should create more 'good news' to counter media hype. Not only determination, but also wisdom is needed to develop Sino-Indian strategic ties," it said.

"Grumbling about media coverage doesn't help. Governments should also play a role in guiding public opinion," it said.

Referring to Li's choice to make India the first stop of his maiden foreign tour, it said, "his selection of India for his first overseas trip has widely been interpreted as a sign that China is attaching greater importance and respect to this large neighbour".

Respect Indian sense of national pride: Chinese media | NDTV.com

Make sense they are sending their PM & President 2 visit 2 of their largest neighbors
Indian media should take some lessons

There is not much news about chinese mr Li in indian media.... Just one small headline.... infact i thought mr Li came and gone few days ago but saw a headline he just landed.... Ask any indian about him. They will scratch head as they dont know who he is.

There is not much news about chinese mr Li in indian media.... Just one small headline.... infact i thought mr Li came and gone few days ago but saw a headline he just landed.... Ask any indian about him. They will scratch head as they dont know who he is.

Bhai live coverage ho raha hai events ka... NDTV dekho....IBN dekho.. ab India TV dekhoge to kaise pata chalega.

even the chinese agree that we have a prospect of running neck to neck with china.but still some people will never agree..:lol:

Member's above have already mentioned how our media is but I think we should not trust the Chinese. We should develop infrastructure and strengthen military at LAC... That's the only answer we have for them..:undecided:

@AnnoyingOrange compare it with obama visit.... than go ahead. Walk on streets of india and show people pic of mr Li and ask them who is he? They will scratch head and would say.... Japnese? There you go. Btw majority of indians watch hindi news channels.... English ones are owned by other countries and has outside funding. CNN IBN aint indian news channel. Only indian news anchors are used in that. Times now claims to be indian. They even says peoples news channel.... Well the people dont get the salary. Its Arnav and his army who gets the share. Ask anyone who is obama in india.... Even kids knows him. india dont care about china and china dont care about india. Its as simple as that.... By the way why orange is annoying? Orange is important color as Planet Sun (sun not star in veda. its king planet) color is orange. Sun is my lord. Even lord Ram prayed to Sun before going into battle against Ravan the deadly powerful evil.... Lord Sun helped Lord Ram....
@Parul lady are u on PDF day and night? i saw u majority of time i login here.... are u the other lady who login here? i forgot her name. i talk 100s of people each day so am not good with names.... Anyway you should get busy if u dont work. Like do house cleaning, gym, meditation. The universal law is people who dont work dies early. may be u work but i saw u here day and night.... So couldnt stop asking u the question....

Last edited by a moderator:

Let Li make a statement which can be wrongly interpreted or if he really make a negative statement in india, then you watch the headlines. Thjen you should ask everyone who is LI everyone will give you the right answer...... I guess the way these media especially Times now (TOI) & Headlines today sensationalise the issues...... God bless us.....

Somebody has to teach these journalists and media people that they can survive without negative news.....

@AnnoyingOrange compare it with obama visit.... than go ahead. Walk on streets of india and show people pic of mr Li and ask them who is he? They will scratch head and would say.... Japnese? There you go. Btw majority of indians watch hindi news channels.... English ones are owned by other countries and has outside funding. CNN IBN aint indian news channel. Only indian news anchors are used in that. Times now claims to be indian. They even says peoples news channel.... Well the people dont get the salary. Its Arnav and his army who gets the share. Ask anyone who is obama in india.... Even kids knows him. india dont care about china and china dont care about india. Its as simple as that.... By the way why orange is annoying? Orange is important color as Planet Sun (sun not star in veda. its king planet) color is orange. Sun is my lord. Even lord Ram prayed to Sun before going into battle against Ravan the deadly powerful evil.... Lord Sun helped Lord Ram....
@Parul lady are u on PDF day and night? i saw u majority of time i login here.... are u the other lady who login here? i forgot her name. i talk 100s of people each day so am not good with names.... Anyway you should get busy if u dont work. Like do house cleaning, gym, meditation. The universal law is people who dont work dies early. may be u work but i saw u here day and night.... So couldnt stop asking u the question....

Mate, I'm a Collage Girl and just given my exams...The weather is Freaking HOT, so instead of going out with friends, I prefer spending time on PDF (comedy circus). Further, in coming days; I am off to Kashmir with my College friends..:smitten:.

@Parul ok. My best wishes. Have fun in kashmir.
@nair i will tell you biggest secret.... Media owned by Negative beings. You watch media you are doomed.... Day and night they show news that saddens and provokes. Remember law of attraction. You get what u think.... This negative beings rules media, actors, actress, music icons, politicians etc etc. i explained it in details last year. The secret of better life is avoid anything negative. Listen good vibe music.... Watch good movies like comedy. Avoid media....

@Parul ok. My best wishes. Have fun in kashmir.
@nair i will tell you biggest secret.... Media owned by Negative beings. You watch media you are doomed.... Day and night they show news that saddens and provokes. Remember law of attraction. You get what u think.... This negative beings rules media, actors, actress, music icons, politicians etc etc. i explained it in details last year. The secret of better life is avoid anything negative. Listen good vibe music.... Watch good movies like comedy. Avoid media....

I agree with you to some extent.... I watch media to get the news..... not to get their views on that news.....Once i get the news i shift the channel....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom