What's new

Reserves rose slightly to $34.02 billion

Bhai, Ei Reza Kibria'r background ki ? ki kore ? kon dhoron er lok ?
@AmiEktaKharapChele ,Bhai uni former finance minister shah a m s kibria Saheb er chele. And Gano Odhikar Porishod er convenor.

Gano Odhikar Porishod Holo VP Nur der establish kora new political party!

Ps- In order to avoid misunderstanding , Ami Reza kibria ke technocrat head hisabe chachhi na karon tini non political na.

Apatoto cool down period a ekjon technocrat head Kore ontorborti kalin govt kora hok 2/3 year er jonno.

Then Ekta free and fair election hole chai ze Gano Odhikar Porishod jituk.

Er por Tara kake PM banabe seta tader bapar. Tobe zei PM/President ( depending on form of democracy) hok , se tar life time a 2 term er beshi hote parbe na eitai ei party r mandate and Ami eta support Kori.

Evabei amra poribar tontro theke mukto hobo ei asha rakhi. Tobe kaj ta ekdine hobe na etao Mani!

Last edited:
Why would BAL need to rig an election if reserves are close to $40b?

Bangladeshi politics and civil service is utterly corrupt hence people never vote for the same party twice in a row.

It is how average Abdul takes revenge by watching the winners beat the crap out of the losers.

It is very primitive kind of revenge!!!

Average Abdul needs to understand that politics and civil society doesn’t operate in a vacuum.

In order to get honest politicians - you yourself have to be honest.

Hence I have little sympathy for the average Abdul.

I only care about sonar Bangladesh.

BD needs another decade of Hasina. She is head and shoulders above anyone in BD. Dhakaya mob should stick to operating rickshaws 😂😂😂

Abdul can eat murrubba 😂😂😂😂

@AmiEktaKharapChele ,Bhai uni former finance minister shah a m s kibria Saheb er chele. And Gano Odhikar Porishod er convenor.

Gano Odhikar Porishod Holo VP Nur der establish kora new political party!

Reza should have stuck with BAL - he would now be another Sylheti finance minister.

Finance ministry is our god given ministry.

And Reza blew it!!!

Reza should have stuck with BAL - he would now be another Sylheti finance minister.
He isn't with BAL , because he thinks that long ago BAL lost it's track!

Besides, they want change inside Bangladeshi politics. They want Bangladesh free from family dynasty.

Last edited:
He isn't with BAL , because he thinks that long ago BAL lost it's track!

Besides, they want change inside Bangladeshi politics. They want Bangladesh free from family dynasty.

Do you think US or U.K. are free of dynastic politics 🤣🤣🤣

It’s just a nonsensical buzzword.

Reza himself is part of a political dynasty 🤣🤣🤣

Bhai, Ei Reza Kibria'r background ki ? ki kore ? kon dhoron er lok ?
Honorable Sir,

Dr. Reza Kibria must be very upset over the thing that a highly acclaimed personality such as you has no knowledge of who and what is Dr. Reza Kibria. So, I have braved myself sending an explanatory resume of this worthless man from Bangladesh.

I hope, my unwanted overture will not cause you displeased with me, a little man roaming on the streets of Japan with less than Primary Class lV education and no stolen money in his pocket.

Kowtowing to your big Honor.

@bluesky

Last edited:
Bangladesh has enough export and migrant labour market access to recover from this.
Just wait for the global economy to recover and oil prices to dip.

Last edited:
But but Pinaki sir s-s-said that it was 26 billion...
From IMF

"Moreover, there is also a new debate which notes that nearly $8 billion of the stated $34.24 billion-dollar foreign reserve should not be categorised as a 'useable' foreign reserve given $7 billion has been committed to the Export Development Fund, $200 million to Sri Lanka in the form of currency swap, $200 million to Green Transformation Fund, 77 million Euros to Payra Port Authority, $385 million to long-term financing facility, etc.

In short, IMF argues that the 'useable foreign reserves' stand at $27.5 billion since the funds that are committed to different usage should not be considered as foreign reserves – as the standard definition dictates that "reserves consist of official public sector foreign assets that are readily available to and controlled by the monetary authorities".

Furthermore, IMF's position conforms to standard accounting standards – and it is satisfactory to see that Bangladesh Bank is no longer disputing IMF's position that the net reserve estimates must not accommodate allocations that are tied up in different economic usage."

From IMF

"Moreover, there is also a new debate which notes that nearly $8 billion of the stated $34.24 billion-dollar foreign reserve should not be categorised as a 'useable' foreign reserve given $7 billion has been committed to the Export Development Fund, $200 million to Sri Lanka in the form of currency swap, $200 million to Green Transformation Fund, 77 million Euros to Payra Port Authority, $385 million to long-term financing facility, etc.

In short, IMF argues that the 'useable foreign reserves' stand at $27.5 billion since the funds that are committed to different usage should not be considered as foreign reserves – as the standard definition dictates that "reserves consist of official public sector foreign assets that are readily available to and controlled by the monetary authorities".

Furthermore, IMF's position conforms to standard accounting standards – and it is satisfactory to see that Bangladesh Bank is no longer disputing IMF's position that the net reserve estimates must not accommodate allocations that are tied up in different economic usage."

In short, BD has access to all the money.

Just that not all of it is “liquid”

Big deal!!!

Bangladeshi politics and civil service is utterly corrupt hence people never vote for the same party twice in a row.

It is how average Abdul takes revenge by watching the winners beat the crap out of the losers.

It is very primitive kind of revenge!!!

Average Abdul needs to understand that politics and civil society doesn’t operate in a vacuum.

In order to get honest politicians - you yourself have to be honest.

Hence I have little sympathy for the average Abdul.

I only care about sonar Bangladesh.

BD needs another decade of Hasina. She is head and shoulders above anyone in BD. Dhakaya mob should stick to operating rickshaws 😂😂😂

Abdul can eat murrubba 😂😂😂😂

Finance ministry is our god given ministry.

And Reza blew it!!!

Your gibberish did not answer the question i posed you.

Logic does seem to be mutually exclusive from your russel group nonsense....lol

Your gibberish did not answer the question i posed you.

Logic does seem to be mutually exclusive from your russel group nonsense....lol

This guy has started following me around and now goes to his home, the Indian forums, to counter my statements there.

Which has doubled my suspicion that he is a false-flagger Indian. Plus @Abu Shaleh Rumi asked him questions in Sylheti he could not answer.

See how he was trying to drive a wedge between Sylhetis and "Dhakayas"? :lol:

Perfect Indian "chalbaaji". Chanakya follower.....

This guy has started following me around and now goes to his home, the Indian forums, to counter my statements there.

Which has doubled my suspicion that he is a false-flagger Indian. Plus @Abu Shaleh Rumi asked him questions in Sylheti he could not answer.

See how he was trying to drive a wedge between Sylhetis and "Dhakayas"? :lol:

Perfect Indian "chalbaaji". Chanakya follower.....

Of course this is some low life hindutva scum.... what BD would would seek to drive wedges between BDs. Very glad he got no reaction from any BDs.

I am unaware of any BD making a statement like operation searchlight should have killed more people.

Knows very little about BD or UK for that matter.

Low class, uneducated, unsophisticated fool.

Ignore and move on.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom